Halo 4 Forge Maps In Matchmaking

ColdSun

Firstly, sorry if this has been posted.

Why can't we have a playlist which rotates 10-15 forge maps a week in matchmaking because there is so many good Race/Flood/Slayer maps which I really want to do with other people. I try to play BTB and then invite everyone from that game to my custom game lobby but I only get 2-3 people at best.

I don't see why this isn't a playlist. I remember when I first joined a custom game match of Jenga back in Halo 3 and I was mind blown by how fun it was, and I am sure many people of whom have/have not played custom games before will totally enjoy the new playlist that I have suggested.

I mean, even if you dislike Halo 4's forge you have to agree that it is a great tool for level building and I feel we need to share these levels to a wider audience by making a playlist for this.

Maybe for submission we submit the maps at this website then the lead admins will decide weather or not to implement the map into the playlist.

I would love this to happen, but what do you people think?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I honestly hate player made maps, usually. Now when I say player made I mean maps that I have seen in halo reach. As far as I have seen on Halo 4 the player made maps that have been introduced into Halo 4 match making are pretty strait forward and easy to understand. Also though they are pretty much the same as the dev maps. Small circle with paths leading from one end of the circle to the other, I.E. boring and done to death in Halo 4. I miss Asymetrical maps, but I also miss the vehicles and missing game types that got removed from previous halos :laughing:  but that aside I was actually wondering how you even submit a map to 343? I know with bungie it was worse than trying to get a job! With bungie you had to get X amount of downloads, X amount of players contacting them and recomending your map, map had to be reveiwed by bungie employees and recomended, then it had to be examined by bungie, and beta tested, and after all that you might get your map put on match making, but even then it's iffy...it's more like this though > :wallbash:

Firstly, sorry if this has been posted.

Why can't we have a playlist which rotates 10-15 forge maps a week in matchmaking because there is so many good Race/Flood/Slayer maps which I really want to do with other people. I try to play BTB and then invite everyone from that game to my custom game lobby but I only get 2-3 people at best.

I don't see why this isn't a playlist. I remember when I first joined a custom game match of Jenga back in Halo 3 and I was mind blown by how fun it was, and I am sure many people of whom have/have not played custom games before will totally enjoy the new playlist that I have suggested.

I mean, even if you dislike Halo 4's forge you have to agree that it is a great tool for level building and I feel we need to share these levels to a wider audience by making a playlist for this.

Maybe for submission we submit the maps at this website then the lead admins will decide weather or not to implement the map into the playlist.

I would love this to happen, but what do you people think?

i feel u in every aspect. but forge can also b another outlet. it can b used to take anger out on. one of my friends(not xbox live member yet) whos takes his anger out on forge and makes the most amazing maps i have ever seen from a 14 year old