Forge Map Pack - 25 Maps with ALL gametypes working.

Monoxide89

Introducing the first "Map Pack" made from the community to the community.

I have set up all these maps to have weapons on map and ALL gametypes working except grif ball (because there is no point). I have spent almost 2 months and $25 putting this together for everyone so enjoy :D

Gamertag: Forge Map Pack

Here is the map roster:

Turf

Construct

Warlock

Derelect

Tombstone

Colossus

Ivory Tower

Narrows

Rat Race

Lockout

Orbital Foundation

Celestial Fringe - Monoxide89

Cairo - Monoxide89

Inkaterra - Monoxide89

Contact - Squally DaBeanz

Oasis - Squally DaBeanz

Ascension -Mx957

Railway - FoRgE iNsANiity

Cold Storage - Darkprince909

Thank you everyone that contributed :D

• Like 4

I will pay you if you can somehow remake Wizard XD

It is on there....... :D

Ok... to all the people who feel "offended" my apologies. I have not had time to check this since I posted it, But on a real note... Idk what the big deal is? I tried to add all of these people but they rather

( A ) did not accept it.

or

( B ) There friends list is full at the time of trying to add them.

I had to play test, forge, and do everything BY MY SELF. It is hard to get a hold of people especially when your running through literally 75-100 maps trying to choose and distinguish which ones I wanted to use and often forget who forged them mixed up. I tried to give credit the best I could. (If you are not satisfied with your creds let me know)

I started this as a PRIVATE thing just for my friends and I. Someone suggested that there should be a "one stop get all" gamertag. I ASSUMED people would enjoy having there maps available to all. The reason that I changed "Orbital drops" to "weapons on map" is that, Orbital drops if NOT used in a reasonable manner the map becomes cluttered with symbols and useless info like 2x Frags 50 feet from you along with 15 other weapons. When this is not necessary. you can 90% of the time SEE grenades and you will MOST defiantly see a weapon lying on the ground that you would want. Also when you actually play these maps with ordnance drops it takes away the value of game play by adding all this stuff you dont need on your hud and ultimately Killing some of these beautiful maps with just awful presentation with EVERY weapon on the map using a orbital drops. I changed them to also give a since of nostalgia, better focused gameplay and correct weapon placements.

The reason that I changed GAMETYPES was so that they work with all the DEFAULT gametypes launched with the game. People don't really take into consideration that not everyone wants to play JUST ONE gametype. There are A LOT of people who play on these maps and look at these forge maps and say "WOW what an amazing map. TO BAD THERE IS NOT EXTRACTION OR ANY OTHER OBJECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!" or "I would play that map but its not set up for anything decent." or "what the hell this doesnt spawn here." i also received similar complaints about orbital drop placement. I am hearing problems with slayer pro and weapon placements (which I am working on)..... I honestly don't know what to tell you people who have this complaint. slayer pro doesn't allow weapons on map and I can only forge so much.

The reason that I RE-DESIGNED, moved parts of the maps, or added lights were to help with gameplay. For instance TURF. I moved the boxes SLIGHTLY to the right so that when trying to drive the hog you are not getting stuck on every little thing making the hog pretty much useless. However if you do basic simple VERY LIGHT alterations it can have HUGE effect on how game-play works. I'll be honest the only reason I added lights was for the sake of making the maps "look cool" and "call outs" as well as trying to boost whoever map I edited to appeal to the majority of the public.

I AM NOT TRYING TO CLAIM ANY WORK AS MY OWN!

I have also put out money........ TO PROMOTE YOUR MAPS! If you are un-happy about the changes I am sorry. The only thing I tried to do is make these maps not only available but appealing to the public. If you have any other questions or comments feel free to send me a msg on xbox live as I do not have access to this at all times, Thank you.

Gamertag: Monoxide89

Gamertag: Forge Map Pack

Ps. AwTheHumanity working on putting your correct gamertag in there. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for burial mounds it's an amazing map. I only changed it for the better :D

NP Vincent

Keep up the great work everyone :)

I searched for gamertags monoxide89 and forge map pack and cant find anything. :( was excited when I see this, but for some reason ican't see anything in file share. any help would be appreciated, will be online tonight send me a message or private chat if you could help... thx.

did a little searching and seen you have to be friends to download. wtf? friend me please! :)