"Assassin's Creed: Downtown"

Brought to you by GryffinGuy007.

How to download: (Read below)

Gametype: TC_Bounty

Fileshare currently unavailable. Please follow these steps:

1. Launch Halo 4.

2. Connect to XBL.

3. Press "Start" on the controller.

4. Find "Fileshare Search". Type in "GryffinGuy007".

5. Download "TC_Bounty" from the fileshare.'

More gametypes to come in the near future.

Map: Assassin's Creed: Downtown

Fileshare currently unavailable. Please follow these steps:

1. Launch Halo 4.

2. Connect to XBL.

3. Press "Start" on the controller.

4. Find "Fileshare Search". Type in "GryffinGuy007".

5. Download "The Creed: Downtown" from the fileshare.

This map is set in a city called "New Downtown", that has been overrun by criminals, thugs, and now assassins. The style of gameplay is similar to that of the Assassin's Creed franchise, and was intended to be so. Unlike most Assassin maps, you will not be forced to assassinate, but will be provoked to do so for quicker kills, and bonus points.

The map is built so that players find the need to jump onto buildings and gain higher ground. This is done by the presence of a Trait Zone on the city floor, that creates a waypoint over any players who linger on the bottom. Why's that a problem? Because you will die. In this gametype, dieing is costly, with only 1 life and 10 points taken away from you.

The attack system. 3 hits for a kill. 1 if you assassinate. Movement speed and jump height are unchanged. No radar. You will find a cluster of ways to climb up onto buildings, and parkour as you feel the need to. The King gains a 10 point bounty for every player he/she kills. Assassinate the king, and ontop of that bounty you will gain a whopping 50 points. Everyone spawns ontop of the buildings.

6 items spawn on the map. 3 powerups, 3 AAs. Speed Boost, Overshield and Damage Boost are the 3 powerups obviously. The 3 AAs are Thruster Pack, Active Camo and Promethean Vision (Otherwise known as, Eagle Vision).

Unfortunately the map, using all the budget, hit the "shadow limit", so dynamic lighting does not exist on this map, which is a shame. This map is best suited for 4-10 players, for maximum gameplay potential. With 11+ the gameplay will feel more similar to the Hunger Games.

Tips:

-Kill and run.

-Assassinate.

-Grab the items before everyone else.

-Keep moving.

-Always look behind you.

Now, for the images:

post-30531-0-62211700-1356243206_thumb.png

post-30531-0-47911000-1356243226_thumb.png

post-30531-0-30860500-1356243248_thumb.png

post-30531-0-68983500-1356243267_thumb.png

post-30531-0-56695900-1356242673.png

post-30531-0-52538200-1356246852.jpg

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bTXiHR_o4Y

Review: (Special thanks to Robius)

post-30531-0-08914400-1356244641.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this map definitely looks spectacular. I am now back from break and looking forward to giving this a shot in customs. Great work once again

Just as a heads up, if you decide to feature this map, please make a shout-out to my channel. It's slowly growing, and I'd like to take this opportunity to earn some more subscribers. My channel mainly consists of teaser trailers for my maps, and soon community maps. The channel is called "Gryffin Forging", there's a link on my profile page.

Thanks again.