Noobs

Halo Pony

Honestly? The weapons are fine. The Boltshot problem? Use distance like the DMR or BR. Problem solved. It works for me.

Seriously? The overcharged Boltshot has way too much reach. Granted, it can't kill you outside of point blank range but it still blows your shields away even if you're like 10 feet away. Thank god i don't see that many people using it - but when they do it's so frustrating; no one should have a one shot kill weapon as they spawn...

And yes, the real "noobs" are the ones using DMR. I use it myself but I would much rather use the Carbine or the BR if the DMR wouldn't outclass them so heavily.

noobs noobs noobs u people r just making excuses because ur getting ur butts kicked if its so OP then u should just use it if u cant then its ur prob i used to get killed with the boltshot guess whos killing with it now me. Same with the dmr i love the br but the dmr is just to good so i use that now except 4 swat i use the br then cuz it good in swat

noobs noobs noobs u people r just making excuses because ur getting ur butts kicked if its so OP then u should just use it if u cant then its ur prob i used to get killed with the boltshot guess whos killing with it now me. Same with the dmr i love the br but the dmr is just to good so i use that now except 4 swat i use the br then cuz it good in swat

If simply getting kills is the only thing that matters to you then fine. The problem is just that it doesn't take much skill to use so it's a cheap way to get kills. It decreases the skill gap between "good" and "bad" players which makes the game a lot less competitive. Instead of having to work on your aiming (with the magnum for example) or such things you get a weapon with which a new/ bad player can relatively easily kill a much better player who has spent much time with the game in order to improve - it's like the Sawed-Off Shotgun in Gears of War 3 if that tells you anything. Yes you can say "use it or ur problem" but this competitiveness is just one of the things which make Halo unique.

If simply getting kills is the only thing that matters to you then fine. The problem is just that it doesn't take much skill to use so it's a cheap way to get kills. It decreases the skill gap between "good" and "bad" players which makes the game a lot less competitive. Instead of having to work on your aiming (with the magnum for example) or such things you get a weapon with which a new/ bad player can relatively easily kill a much better player who has spent much time with the game in order to improve - it's like the Sawed-Off Shotgun in Gears of War 3 if that tells you anything. Yes you can say "use it or ur problem" but this competitiveness is just one of the things which make Halo unique.

But then they aren't really bad at the game are they? They are better than you and it sounds like you're not happy about it. But that doesn't mean anything.

The rolling sawed off was cheap and annoying. Mostly because that was an extreme example of how one weapon can slaughter but not everyone can use it... Correctly anyway. Anyone can use the DMR. So if bad kids are waxing you they obviously aren't BAD. It's just so idiotic. The whole argument.

• 3 months later...