Falcon and Renevant in regards to Halo 5

SatanicBagels

I'm sure that 343 industries had very good reasons for removing the Falcon and Renevant from Halo 4. In Halo 5 I think that they should really consider bringing these two vehicles back. There is much to be gained from both of them.

The Falcon promotes teamwork as the driver has to turn the vehicle sideways in order to allow the gunners to mow down the correct enemies. This, at least in my experiences, forced the three people in a falcon to communicate enemy locations and instructions among each other in order to be a successful threat on the battlefield. One can make a good argument for the Warthog... but I think I may be correct in saying that there has never been a teamwork oriented vehicle in Halo the same way that the Falcon was. It also would fill the UNSC air niche to put it back in.

The Renevant is a very useful and fun vehicle. It is essentially the offspring of the wraith and the ghost. (Gross mental image for you) It gives you a lot of the speed of the ghost while vamping up the firepower a little bit. It's not as useful as a mobile threat as the ghost and not as useful of a firepower threat as the wraith. I find that it was a nice middle ground for the Covenant vehicle set.

I would be very excited to see either or both of of even one of these vehicles return in Halo 5.

Discussion?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i agree, both vehicles added scope to the series, and should be bought back, perhaps the hornet should be as well, but remove its ability to carry passengers, also we should see the return of the spectre from halo 2,

I totally agree with you. I only used the Spectre in the one Campaign mission that it was in, but, man, it was hella fun. It is very similar to the Revenant, the biggest difference being that the Spectre had a plasma cannon on the back while the Revenant had a mortar cannon on the back. Both adress the UNSC Warthog and it's different turrets. The Spectre is the Covie equal to the standard Warthog, while the Revenant is the Covenant's answer to the Gauss and Rocket 'Hogs. Also, I missed UNSC air vehicles. The Falcon was a teamwork-based recon vechicle or arial troop transport, while the Hornet was made for combatting Banshees and Phantoms.