So... is Diadact dead?

LANK3Y PROZz

I am so confused! At the end of the campaign (in the end cut scene after the credits) Diadact is talking to other forerunners (as is proven by the sentence "We are forerunners, guardians of all that exists". Emphasis on the "WE") So problems 1) Is Diadact dead? 2) if NO, who is he talking to? (sounds like a council or like a court hearing of forerunners and if so then they must be good forerunners cause the Diadact is defending himself) and 3) Is cortana dead because if she is then i can think of an easy way to "revive" her: use the composer on Dr Halsey and turn her into data (because Cortana was DNA based off of Halsey).

Thank you for your time

I do not believe that he is dead an antagonist of that grandeur will have a purely epic boss battle when it's his time to kick the dust. Though with the ending to Halo 4 and the Didact falling into that field of "Composition" it seems like he would have had to at least get composed. Perhaps he will come back stronger than ever to face Master Chief a second time?

no he is not and i have evidnce to back it up in halo ce sparks sasis chief has a rmor 2 type and he should upgrade and with this armor 2 type chief survives a fall going into orbit and the didact probley has armor 2012 or soming so yheah

can you read and add fullstops to your sentences before posting jibberish

• Like 1

no he is not and i have evidnce to back it up in halo ce sparks sasis chief has a rmor 2 type and he should upgrade and with this armor 2 type chief survives a fall going into orbit and the didact probley has armor 2012 or soming so yheah

Translated:

343 Guilty Spark made a comment to the Master Chief in Halo CE stating that he had only a Class 2 armor skin and should upgrade to a Class 12 at least in order to combat the Flood. This is an example of how the Didact survived as he has superior armor and it could have kept him alive.

End translation.

That being said, I still find it really hard that any organic being would survive after having a grenade detonate inside of their bodies. It would utterly destroy any organs inside of them....

I would say he is alive because on the 5th level with the encounter of the librarian she says that only the composer can kill the didact. The didact fell into the composer which probably wouldn't kill him because it was already being fired at Earth. I hope this help answer your question :)

In my opinion Didact's memories and personality are in Master Chief's head now, after the evolving process that the Librarian makes him...

Because after that passage happens that MC hears the voice of the Didact and Cortana does not! And this passage of memories is typical of Forerunners technology and civilization... :D:D

The real didact is dead but he is still alive in MC's head, as it happend with Bornstellar!

• Like 1

I do not believe he is dead. I believe all forerunner are in the digital realm which is mentioned that they were trying to do to achieve eternal life. Falling into the composer beam transported Didact into that realm. The speech at the end is spoken past tense to events of humanity expanding and his punishment is more so for assaulting and trying to prevent them again. One of his lines says they are in the "dark" while humanity expands and claims their achievements as their own. Humanity was not expanding on purpose before and the forerunners were not in the "dark".

They cannot leave the digital world without disfiguring themselves which is why they would be in the "dark"

The didact cant be composed because he has made himself immune to the composer. he went threw a slip space rupture when he fell threw the composer in the last mission. yes, the didact can survive a pulse grenade to the chest because he survived a binary rifle shot from the librarian in the terminals. the didact doesnt look the way he should because his experiment to make him immune to the flood failed and permanently scarred him. there is a possibility that the didact will be infected by the flood in the later halo's.

The didact cant be composed because he has made himself immune to the composer. he went threw a slip space rupture when he fell threw the composer in the last mission. yes, the didact can survive a pulse grenade to the chest because he survived a binary rifle shot from the librarian in the terminals. the didact doesnt look the way he should because his experiment to make him immune to the flood failed and permanently scarred him. there is a possibility that the didact will be infected by the flood in the later halo's.

1: That wasnt a Binary Rifle she shot him with but a Light Rifle. Doesnt have the right barrel for a Binary Rifle. Also we dont know the capabilities of his armor. Remember they have far more advanced armor than MJOLNIR armor. Could theoretically withstand such rounds.

2: The pulse grenade wasnt on his chest. It was IN his chest. Big difference there. An explosive in a confined area does a heck of alot more damage than just a surface detonation.

I was maybe thinking their would be multiple Didacts. As this is only one . Even if that isn't the case, alot of hype surrounds Halo 5 if you take note of whats going in . In the Prologue Halsey's interrogation is most likely leading to events to come in Halo 5 . Speaking of how Master Chief may be a Sociopath. Halo 5 will explore Master Chief's emotions, as well as how he copes with the loss of Cortana. Me personally, im kinda'expecting a Civil war among the Humans, and as stated above; Another Didact.

English ************, do you speak it?

All that happened is he got composed. So now he is like an evil cortana almost. He has no body to be destroyed.