Halo 5 wishlist for 343industries.

Thel Vadam

What 343 could do to Improve Halo 5:

Campaign:

- I feel the Halo 4 story at times loses you and i think it will be better in Halo 5 to explain the story in more depth

- Better Ending ( No offence to 343 and you guys are great but the Didact Death ( that s if he died) was too easy.

- Were are all the Forerunner Super Ships ( Dreadnoughts and the ones we see in Halo wars) Maybe you should include them and maybe even new super weapons.

- Flood- I really miss the flood and i think they should come back ( maybe not as powerful) Or atleast show some signs of the flood where there. if you do bring them back, please bring the Flood Juggernaut you deleted from Halo 2 .

. Cortana- Halo 4 in my view was the same to every halo but only in one way for me, Sticking Cortana in a Forerunner Artifact and then gathering some info, so then MC can go to another artifact and do the same thing there. It got boring after i while ,sorry :/ Maybe bring Cortana back but not as a AI.

- Master Chief- I love the Armour! So please Keep it! Maybe the Damaged bit on his Chest will have to go becasue i`m guessing the UNSC would of fixed that. I always wanted chief to have rockets in his suit or mini rockets, if you know what i mean. like only 2 per mission and when you need them you fire them. It would be awesome if you could also kick ( just an idea) Also you could have a MC Assassination only done by him. It would be great if you were dyeing to have your screen crack and then it repairs itself :-) When the player dies, for MC to make a noooooo type of noice or something like that ( does he do that in halo 4?, i`m not sure) oh and i know Halo 5 will be the darkest game, so you should show all of chiefs weaknesses. I like how he talks alot, so please keep that :-)

- Arbitar - MOST BRING BACK PLEASE! But i would actually like him to die in Halo 5 :-( another loss for chief, paves the way for Halo 6.

- BIGGER AND MORE AWESOME SHIPS PLEASE! The Composer or Mantle Approach was good but not a wow factor for me :-( When your destryoing the Guns shooting the UNSC Ships in midnight, those ships looked kinda bad :-( sorry :-( What happened to the Prowels and the other UNSC Frigates! Also please bring more awesome ships and the UNSC Infinity main cannon has to be stronger. Forerunners Vehicles! Forerunner Tank would be awesome and shoots out incineration cannon bullets.

- Weapons : NO LOADOUTS!!!!!! Loadouts has made halo so Noobish! You can spawn with a sticky and a Plasma pistol and take down a Warthog straight away :-( I love the gun noises! Maybe a Food Gun...... Like it shoots out there acid and kills you or infects and then kills you! Electricity Gun, electrocutes your armour and its like a plasma pistol. MORE POWERFUL ROCKET LAUNCHER! Or maybe bring the Gha-Dush i think it was called, its one of the deleted content from Halo 3.

- You should be able to Link a Video from File share straight into youtube :-D Edit Screenshots in Theater :-D Faster Rewind and Fast forward :-D

- Forge: NEW TYPE OF FORGE BALL! Maybe a Sentinel they constructed stuff do :-D and when you delete something it incinerates, like the didact can do to walls :-D

Maps- BETTER BIGGER MAPS! Also UNSC Flying Vehicled and do a Map pack which brings back most of the Halo 1,2 and 3 maps we loved :-D

Sorry about any Spelling :-) And sorry if anything i said sounded rude :-)

Thank you :-)

This is my wishlist for halo 5

1. Dual-wielding

2. new weapons

3. new vehicles

4. more armor in multiplayer

Now here is my wishlist for the campaign

1. long campaign

2. arbiter returns

3. And for the story i would like for the prometheans to gather to attack earth and chief has to make an alliance with the covenant and halo 6 have this big war between the human/covenant alliance and the prometheans/foreunners.

We need a Wide Variety of Vehicles And we should be able to pick who we fight as in matchamking! Fore runners, Covies or Spartans

There should be a two campaigns! One from the Spartan perspective and one from the Covies, maybe even forerunners! But this might take a long time to do

Hope 343i read this.

What i was for Halo 5?

Well..

-Longer campaign,with more epic moments and epic music.I could give you an example,in Halo 2,while playing Metropolis.

-Return of the Arbiter,loved when i had him like my ally,when he and Master Chief was the best team ever.

-Bring all the clasic and loved playlists back.Even in Halo.4.Team doubles,Multi-team,Invasion,Grifball,team snipers,generally variety to the playlists.

-BIG MAPS.I love big maps.And i would love to see big maps,with many vehicles,inluding a human flying vehicles.

-Loadouts,grenade sign changed the way i see Halo.I still love Halo 4,but it feels kinda weird.I don't think they are needed.

-New vehicles would be great.Maybe from the old Halo's too.

If you use DMR you:

-Lack skill

-Need to be spoon fed kills through insane amounts of auto aim

-Spam the trigger because of high RoF and auto aim

-Use it because its as powerful as the fist of God

-Use it because it beats every other gun including sniper

Case in short if you use DMR= youre a noob and in actuality **** balls at this game

Real men use carbine, AR and storm.

Wouldn't it be better if they made the auto aim not as strong? I like the DMR but the auto aim usually just pisses me off because I'll be shooting at someone then it will lock on someone closer when the guy I was aiming at was one shot.

-bring back forge world. theres not really much you can do with the current maps in halo 4

-in halo 4 we were on the forunner sheild world reqium( check spelling ), but the promethans were not involved as much as i thought they would be, so lets maybe have them play a bigger role in halo 5

-BTB doesnt feel like its BIG TEAM BATTLE, because them teams are still pretty much small. If you could have more players capible of being in the lobby, say 12 per team, or somewhere in that area.

-I love flood mode, lets keep it as it its

-Dominion should be able to be tweaked.. or add invasion back with the turrents and base shields and such like in dominion, and more phases, because in halo reach there wasnt enough phases to do as much as i wanted to, or as my forged map needed to.

• 1 month later...

I think when it comes to weapons they should have much more variety, suck as the AR, having both 32 rounds and 60 rounds, the rifle with 32 is more accurate, thinner and slightly more powerful and the 60 rifle is thicker, weaker but faster fire rate so in closer situations the 60 is more likely to to win but futher the 32 is more likely. the DMR, again the 14 round will slower, but stronger than the 15 round. BR hasn't really had many huge changes. should have both Covey carbine and needle rifle. halo 4's needler (since it needs 7 needles to kill) as a power weapon and reaches (since it needs the shield down first) as a load-out weapon.. basically im saying if there has been notable (mainly ammo) differences with the same weapons. as well as bring older weapons back, such as the mauler, the sentinel beam, the SMG, spike grenade, fire bomb, brute shot, ect, and keep newer weapons like the concussion rifle and storm rifle. I just want a huge variety of weapons to use.

Also something that would be interesting, if you have a certain perk then during spartan-ops/firefight(if they bring them back) and campaign then midway through an assassination of a crawler or a watcher you press a button ( X for example) then it is converted to your team, but you can only have one at a time.

Reply your ideas

What i Wanna See In Halo 5

1). XBOW

2). a Katana (with Assassinations)

3). Gun Bayonet

4). UNSC .50 cal Sniper

5). Didact Psyshic Powers as and Armour Ability

6). RVB Characters in Firefight

RVB IN FIREFIGHT WOULD BE FRIGGEN SPANKIN EPIC <3

What i Wanna See In Halo 5

1). XBOW

2). a Katana (with Assassinations)

3). Gun Bayonet

4). UNSC .50 cal Sniper

5). Didact Psyshic Powers as and Armour Ability

6). RVB Characters in Firefight

RVB IN FIREFIGHT WOULD BE FRIGGEN SPANKIN EPIC <3

• 3 weeks later...

There are a lot of things that I would like to see implemented in halo 5. Not necessarily all of them, as 343 can only do so much with the game. The main theme behind all these things is that I want to go back to a traditional halo game. A combination of the best of the previous games and not so much of the worst things. As bungie's second game was arguably their best I would expect something similar from 343. Halo 3 and Halo: Reach were fun for a long time. I just don't have that with halo 4. Halo 5 definitely needs some replay ability for the returning halo veterans. Halo already has a great fan base. You don't have to try to make as much money as possible. Just keep it halo and that will take care of itself. 

That means competitive and social multiplayer with a skill based multiplayer (1 win = 1 exp)

No bloom

No hitscan except on the sniper weapons so people actually have to aim and lead targets

Different factions in multiplayer or at least an invasion akin game mode.

Bring back old playlists. ie. Team Doubles, Multi Team, Assault, Insane (Action Sack) game modes, VIP, firefight etc.

Reach like physics. I know that in halo 3 you could float and in halo 4 there are questionable things that happen. I think the reach physics engine was probably the best in halo. It enabled people to do so many things. The major thing I am talking about is ninjaing people. Im talking about sprinting at someone (WITHOUT SLOWING  DOWN, god that is my least favorite thing about Halo 4) jumping over them and assassinating them. In reach we jumped just high enough to do that. The jump height in halo 4 is too high and you can't get close enough to people to use melee tactics.

Only 1 or 2 headshot weapons not 4. There doesn't need to be a great variety of headshot weapons just one that people like. Probably the BR with no hitscan and 4 shot kill so duels are more skill based instead of who spams and gets luckiest. Also a balanced counterpart for the enemy faction

Bring back dual-wieldable weapons. They need to be balanced with the other weapons so you don't have to have two of them to be good. Like the smg vs ar in halo 3. The smg would lose to the ar unless there were 2 smgs. They can still be weaker but not laughably so. Nothing like the halo 2 needler please.

More customizable options in forge and custom games. Like more variety of forge objects and forgeable firefight maps. Also firefight should be more team based with objectives like capturing a hill or gathering objectives around a medium sized map. Also the mode needs to be possible without infinite ammo and health, like it was in ODST. CUSTOMIZABLE INFECTION

No dynamic lighting or at least the ability to turn it off in forge mode. It is a good idea but waiting for the lighting to load when I want to test a piece of the map every 15 seconds is very annoying. Also bring back slow moving in forge like in reach. You could move slower while pressing the crouch button in editor mode.

Sprint as an armor ability again. I know spartans should be able to move but they are wearing multiple thousand pound tank armor and they can just casually sprint with it? Not very realistic. If this is the case than there need to be other comparable armor abilities. In reach if you didn't pick sprint you were at a disadvantage. Something like complete invisibility while moving with active camo, maybe a personal overshield. An armor ability that overcharges a players shields giving them 10% more shield strength and a faster recharge delay. 

Tone down the power of the vehicles. The vehicles in halo are very strong. The other weapons that aren't rockets should be able to hurt them. But not like reach were a clip of a dmr was as good as a rocket launcher against most vehicles. The ghost in halo 4 is ridiculously overpowered.

If the prometheans come back they need some vehicles. Also put a human/forerunner vehicle in multiplayer. Like the Falcon or Hornet

The ordinance system in multiplayer should probably be removed. The weapon spawns on the map are key positions that shape how a map flows. It can pull fighting away from the middle of the map if the rockets spawn on the edge. Teams fight over those positions so they can control the power weapons. Personal ordinance was a good idea in theory but when one team is constantly earning power weapons one player is invincible all the time. If every couple kills they got more rocket ammo it is hard for the other team to come back.

For forge make a forge world with diverse environments. Water, desert, jungle, snow, open sky, industrial, open box, stuff like that. That way there are multiple areas. It would also have to be very large so that each area could have a medium size map in it. You could have foundry, snowbound, sandbox, abandon, complex, and adrift on the same map.

Of course new weapons. Not just weapons to fill the niches like the ar, headshot, pistol, sniper, and rocket categories. Things like the needler, railgun, sticky detonator/grenade launcher. Those kind of innovative weapons. Weapons that are just fun to use/ aesthetically amazing/ make you fell like you have god in your hand. Maybe some king of forerunner weapon that charges up and shoots a lighting bolt killing one target instantly bit only disable vehicles.

This is it for now. I may come up with some more ideas later on.

• 4 months later...

1. Maps -  Halo 3 Style architecture with mysterious, ancient, alien ruins as opposed to the new looking structures in Halo 4, A jungle map would be amazing

2. Classic slayer mode - dual wield, no armor abilities, no sprint, no ordnance, classic physics

3. Vehicles - Promethean vehicles,  and return Chopper and UNSC flying vehicle, Maps with better Scorpion & Wraith game-play

4. Forge - Editable terrain,vegetation options [Trees, shrubs & ground-cover] and higher budget

5. Medals – Colorful medals like in Halo: Reach, original snipe medal, and a new collateral medal

6. Ranking system - Skill based ranking system in combination w/ experience ranking system to unlock gear/abilities 

7. Firefight 

8. Original Halo music

9. Remake - Guardian, Sandtrap, The Pit, or Waterworks

10.  Armour Design - Less plasticy aesthetic, more customization and less strange helmets   

1. Get rid of the triple gun Sandbox that currently houses the BR, DMR and Carbine. The DMR has no place in games that are chronologically past Reach, which Halo 1, 2, 3 and 4 are (As reach was a prologue).

2. Keep the BR as a 4 shot like Halo 2 and 3 and the recent Weapon tuning update.

3. Scrap this leveling system they have now and revert back to the Ranking system in Halo 3; You gain "skill" in Ranked Game modes and do not in casual game modes.

4. Promethean version of the Energy Sword and Rocket Launcher.

5. Symmetrical map design like Halo 3. While Halo 4 had amazing graphics on the maps, they played out terribly and lacked the fludity of Halo 3's maps like The Pit, Narrows, Guardian etc.

6. Make at least 5-6 map remakes from Halo 3 and Halo 2. Preferably all the maps MLG picked up like the Pit, Contruct, Narrows and Guardian. Base the map design on the symmetry of these maps and only delve from it when a game mode entails it; like the bigger maps needed for the bigger team games.

7. In order to get back on to MLG, REMOVE ORDNANCE AND THE CONTRACT WITH VIRGIN GAMING. Halo isn't the same without MLG and it's saddening. Were it not for Halo, MLG would be absolutely nothing. It sickens me to see COD on the circuit and not Halo.

8. With the removal of Ordnance, lessen the amount of power weapons. Only power weapons needed: Sniper Rifle, Rockets, Shotgun (If you count that) and THE SAW (I liked it from Halo 4).

9. On the note of power weapons, have them be at pre-determined locations with timed spawns like in Halo 3. This made for less randomness and rewarded people who were good at the game and knew it well.

10. Make armor abilities less centralizing and instead of being from a load out, make them pick ups and limited on the maps. Camo was perfect in Halo 3 as a power-up because it didn't completely fade when firing like the AA, and it had a longer duration of use, whereas the drawback was it needed to spawn and it was a pick up power-up.

11. On the note of Loadouts... REMOVE THEM COMPLETELY. It works for COD, it does not for Halo. It cheapens the experience and it makes it look like Halo, which promptly revolutionized the FPS genre when it came out, is taking ideas from the most bland, overhyped and overexaggerated shooter in history!

All in all, a mixture of Halo 4's graphics and Armor customization, Halo Reach's Forge abilities (Because of Forge World) and Halo 3's overall gameplay and competitive viability.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

- There must be a UNSC air vehicle 

- Bring back things we loved about previous halos: the arbiter,spike grenades 1-50 halo 3 ranking system etc.

-  Reward player after passing each level with weapon skins, armor or armor mods to keep the game fresh and exciting.

- Create vehicles for the Prometheans that are similar to the ones that the humans and covenant have.

- Put in large driveable vehicles such as scarabs, phantoms and elephants into multiplayer.

- Have bigger maps.

- Create vehicles and zones so we cab battle other player in space and on water.

- Allow us the choice to have our online avatar as a spartan an elite or knight.

- Make customization more than something for display ( let us customize the speed,strength and driving skills of our character based on traits from armor ).

- Unlike  with halo 4 create a legendary editions that contains a figure for display, put in more fan material such as decent lengthened books and fan art ( do not just put in digital content.

- Epic battles in the campaign BOSS BATTLES.

- DO NOT TAKE AWAY MORE THINGS WE LOVE :(.

- More cool weapons and remakes

- Advertise halo more so it becomes more popular ( try to make to game more satisfying and addicting ).

Thanks for your time

I wish only the best for the Halo franchise 343 industries

My wishlist:

-Larger forge maps with a lot less *Leaving the battlefield* stuff, pretty much Forge World

-Improved weapon lowering, which doesn't go up when you move and can be done on Multiplayer

-Findable skulls in campaign that unlock items

-Longer Campaign

-Elites in multiplayer

-Longer ranking system

-More classic armour styles (Was kinda dissapointed with how some of the armour has been changed)

-Reach style active roster

That is all, then IMO the game will be perfect. :)

I think there should be playable marines, playable Covenant, AI in Forge, and more Vehicles. It would help people making Machinimas, and, it would be great for making maps or challenging missions for others to enjoy! I want to know if anyone else thinks that these things should be added. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

• 4 weeks later...

heres my list of things for halo 5

firstly if it has anything to do with the flood please include the infector from that was going to be in halo 3 (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Flood_Infector_Form)

as well as the G4H-DuSH (gah-dush) wich again you removed from halo 3 (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/G4H-DuSH)

as well as the falcon fighter not the falcon from halo reach which im pretty sure everyone has heard about heres a link just in case you dont know what im talking about (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Falcon_%28Fighter%29)

and heres a few more things

many of the halo wars veichles but driveable (excluding the vampire)

as well as the hunter`s assult cannon can be removed and carried around like a support weapon but requires a few seconds to fire as it does on hunters

also maybe a promethian support weapon

and a human aircraft for multiplayer

as well as a few new veichles (both unsc and covenant)

:popo:

If you use DMR you:

-Lack skill

-Need to be spoon fed kills through insane amounts of auto aim

-Spam the trigger  because of high RoF and auto aim

-Use it because its as powerful as the fist of God

-Use it because it beats every other gun including sniper

Case in short if you use DMR= youre a noob and in actuality suck balls at this game

Real men use carbine, AR and storm.

^^

Wow. If you are getting this butt hurt over a friggin video game and insulting people online then you need to put the controller down

And take a brake. It's just a video game.

Stop making generalizations, I use it because it's familiar to me as I mostly play halo reach.