Halo 5 wishlist for 343industries.

Thel Vadam

Hi people.Today we are going to make a role play.We,players of Halo 4,will play as the children who want presents for Christmas(I know Halo 5 is not going to be released on Christmas) and 343 will be Santa Claus.I hope 343 will read it to get our wishes and put it in the game for feedback and audience.

My wishlist:1.Thel Vadam(The Arbiter) will return on Master Chief's side because his land was destroyed by the Didact and his character could be playable on Co Op.

2.Promethen Sword Weapon-I would love to play with such weapon.

3.Promethen Watcher Friendly-This wish dosen't need reasons.

4.More funny Easter Eggs

5.Promethen Sprint

This is my wishlist,343.Please Mr.Frank O'Connor,read it.First 3 wishes are very wonderful.Please make my dream come true!All I want for Christmas is this wishes :)

Leave your wishes people!

• Like 1

If you use DMR you:

-Lack skill

-Need to be spoon fed kills through insane amounts of auto aim

-Spam the trigger  because of high RoF and auto aim

-Use it because its as powerful as the fist of God

-Use it because it beats every other gun including sniper

Case in short if you use DMR= youre a noob and in actuality suck balls at this game

Real men use carbine, AR and storm.

^^

Wow. If you are getting this butt hurt over a friggin video game and insulting people online then you need to put the controller down

And take a brake. It's just a video game.

• Like 2

Bring back the MA37 assault rifle or a new assault rife that looks similar because(although though the halo 4 assault rifle looked pretty damn good) the variation you were gonna put in halo anniversary looked absolutely amazing and even though it wasn't in the original halo game I wouldn't have blamed you for putting it in. Also no matter what all the noobie haters say about taking taking away the DMR or BR don't do it! The're just mad cause there getting their asses handed to them by people who can actually use the weapon when they can't. The game seriously needed more then one mid range precision rifle that wasn't a pistol. My final wish is that you add even more weapons,(not a **** load, just about 2 or 3) you did a prettty good job in halo 4 but I feel that with the ordnance drops there is not much variety in the thing s you can choose from. I think you should add a precision rifle with a power between that of a sniper rifle and a BR/DMR so like 2-3 shot to the head kill.

I think the should have -promethean vehicles -more stuff for past halo games like for halo wars -death effects or kill effects like armor effects in reach exp. dissolve like promethean, grunt birthday party exe. -A game mode called Assassin= You have no ammo just assassinations or You have an energy sword. You have 2 loadouts= 1 with active camo or 1 with hologram. No minimap. Just assassinations like a NINJA!!!! - GO BACK TO THE HALO RINGS!!!! thx if you put it in or atleast look at it :D

No PV

No DMR

No boltshot

NO CALL OF DUTY SIMILARITIES, WE WANT HALO 3

IN halo 3 I had to work for my weapons fight for armor ablities. Also set weapons spawns made for good choke points. I get what 343 is doing by atracting Call Of Duty players ,but Halo vets want Halo 3 Halo2 gameplay and old halo type of maps. Add more gamemodes Action sack, Multi team, and fiesta slayers stand alone. Finally, less aim assist.

more flying vehicles and once I hit level 50 i couldnt spend spartan ponts on anything

• Like 1

My wish list.

1. Keep the game more balanced. As in have maps with power weapon spawns rather than ordnance drops. I don't have a much of a problem with loadouts as you guys have done a good job with balancing the weapons. (excluding the dmr...pretty OP at times)

1.5.Armour Abilities. I think a better way of doing AAs would be to do it more like halo 3 with equipment. Still keeping AAs but having them as a pickup rather than a loadout, this varies the gameplay much more as you are not just using the same AA all the time. and again (at least in my eyes) balances gameplay.

2. Maps... I'm not going to claim that I know much about making competitive maps, but I have noticed that the maps in halo 4 (although they do look stunning aesthetically) do not play as well as previous games, with some exceptions like Haven Solace and Adrift. (Adrift is a very fun map in my opinion...one of my favorites of all time)

3. Skill-based ranking system. Its not very important to me personally but I know that many people want some kind of skill-based ranking system (I don't really need to go in to this one because its pretty self explanatory.)

4. Campaign. It was amazing and I wouldn't have you guys change a thing! The Campaign was One of the best I have ever played (Tied with Portal 2). This is extremely high praise from me as I am a very grumpy-picky guy when it comes to video games!

5. I almost forgot! a FarCry/Cyrsis style forge system would blow my mind!

• Like 2

1 Allied fractions of both the Covenant and Promethean (we had the elites in the second half of Halo 2 and all of 3)

2 Promethean Vehicals

3 The return of the hornet ad falcon (and forgable Pelican)

4 MORE GUNS

5 A mech suit like the preliminary design of the mantis, just a little suit that builds up around the spartan/character (like the Promethean guns)

6 Firefight with an end objective, a number of waves with boss fights on a set wave bases leading to an extraction

7 A space battle, ANYWHERE, i mean RvB did it why cant we do it in a mission

8 More Pro weapons, a sword, lasers all sorts of things

A new soldier for the covenant, because honestly, the old grunt, then jackal shield then head, then elite headshots tactic is getting old and too easy. And when i was trying to get my Raider armor by doing Spartan Ops on legendary, the only difficulty 343 could offer was spamming elites with fuel rod cannons. I also think they should take the halo storyline towards the elite homeworld, and have an infection spread throughout the forerunner technology like call of duty and halo 3 + 4 with the prometheans and covvies turning bad. And bringing back forge world and sandbox wouldn't be a bad idea.

I Reallly Want A Promethian Veichle that looks like the Revenant but has Floating Objects around it.

I also want Cortana to still be alive but was teleported to Installation 06 where she will meet Thel Vadam who was looking for the other Halo Rings.

I would love to see a multiplayer Mode with 16 People on Each team and each base is a Mammoth with Broadswords with Pelicans Falcons and Hornets and Scorpians Warthogs and Mongooses on the Ground.

Also I would want Firefight to return with bosses on every 5th wave and Mammoths, Broadswords and Pelicans Avalible in Forge.

I would also like Mode were you command A frigate and the Game ends when you kill the Enemy Fleet.

But Please keep Cortana alive and add Dual Wielding.

Okay, few things;

-There should be a new class of weapons, flood weapons!!! There could be one that attaches to your arm and shoots out those little flood spiders.

-There should be many types of enimies: Flood, Promethians, Brutes, and Covenant

-there should be different classes of flood enimies, just like how there are different classes of Promethians (crawlers, knights, etc.)

-In the campaign, you gues should go back to the very roots, maybe explore the story behind the flood, or brutes, or really every enemy. Make the story more solid, you could even dive into the Spartan's history more.

-Maybe be more origional. Make it so that halo has little to no similarities to COD, other than it being a FPS. Do that by putting things back in the game that you took out (race, territories, etc.) and bring back some old friends, and don't be afraid to add new ones.

Oh, also, about forge... First of all, in each of the maps you gave us in halo 4, you blocked off the good parts including water areas, especially in Erosion. Second of all, there is no point in giving us a bigger budget and making objects cost less if the light generator thing breaks down after half of the budget is used up. And thirdly, indoor maps look unatturally dark and nasty in all 3 map templates. To fix this, maybe add more lights or something. And lastly, the textures of the objects are kind of weird and very uniform, making the map look monotone every time.

I didn't mean to offend anyone at all with this. Really. You guys put your blood and years into every aspect of this game, and I'm grateful for that, but these are just things you should tweak in halo 5. I also think that forge and custom games is a big part of the halo universe. It's a very good creative outlet. You guys should try to revolve more on this aspect, maybe have the option of having custom games be part of matchmaking, being able to customize amount of players you want and stuff. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to let really well forged maps into the matchmaking list.

Again, these are just my ideas, didn't mean to offend :)

• Like 1

Thel Vadamee (The Arbiter), and the Elites that want peace with Humanity assist Master Chief and the UNSC against the Storm Covenant and the Prometheans. The Forerunners Return, learning of the Didacts Return (Somehow) return to the Galaxy to Stop the Didact, bring Peace between the Elites, the Covenant and Humanity, & give the Mantle of Responsibility to Humanity by giving them back the technology they once held and full control of the Halo Array

Remember the Halo 4 Prologue. It showed clips of Master Chief on Earth with the Marines & Fighting a Brute Chieftain. What if that was foreshaddowing something? What if the Didact invaded Earth & the Environment at that part could be part of the Level. The Didact Retreats and now believes the Only way to stop Humanity from Obtaining the Mantle is to Fire the Halo Array.

Halo 5 Wishlist

The Arbiter (a Must Have)

The Spectre Elites in Multiplayer

Precursors making a surprise role, brief if any appearance in Halo 5

Both Didacts, one of them on your side

Flood

Longer Campaign

If your Reading this 343, Please make this happen! We all need this. I need this.

1. The Arbiter like halo 2 or as a co-op ally

2. New transports like wolverine , Gremlin and Cobra

3. Vehicle wars eg a big map were they only way to fight or move is through Vechicles and some more air units and transports for a whole team like the warthog transport

4.Return of firefight and so firefight maps can be made in forge

5. Able to spawn ai in forge

6.Mantis able to pick up items like boxes and hogs .

1. ODST armor

2. Mark V helmet

3. SMG (Silenced too), Silenced Pistol : From Halo 3: ODST

4. More armor configurations like the ones from Halo Reach

5. More playable vehicles: Pelican, Falcon (They didn't bring back the Falcon for Halo 4)

6. Control damage done by some weapons: DMR is over powered on halo 4

7. Playable Elites

8. Firefight & Invasion

9. Less repetitive spartan ops

Cloacking has to go it's so annoying that this the armor ability that requires no skill at all lasts longer than any other AA and makes the game unfair and unbalanced. It should be an ordonace or and earned like in halo 3 when players had to fight each other sand earn it instead of just tapping the left bumper every 10 seconds like a noob. Also there should be at least 2 Promethean vehicles, concussion riffle has to go, BR needs to be as good as it was in the good old days, and overall weapons need to be more balanced, maps are fun ,but i preffer smaller competetive maps like guardian