My Even more brutally honest Halo 4 Review.

opiatem

I would like to take this time to put some of my views out there regarding the newest addition to the Halo franchise. Words cannot simply describe the excitement I felt coming up to the release of Halo 4, as I'm sure a-lot of people would agree with me. The feeling of walking into the midnight release and picking up the copy after such a long time of waiting was bliss. I immediately rushed home and and just couldn't wait to get back into the feet of The Master Chief. I played the first mission of the campaign and I must admit, I was blown away. However, I think that this was just my over-excitement putting my into some sort of numb state where I couldn't actually judge if the game was good or not. This is where it all goes downhill.

I'm going to start by saying how I, and some of my friends felt. Then, I will begin the 'oh-so' long list of problems I find with the game.

I have been a dedicated Halo player. I have every game right from CE. It was 'the' game of my childhood. It made me feel like nothing else had ever before, it took you on a journey that 'you' were a part of. To say I didn't get that feeling with the Halo 4 campaign, would be an understatement. The sheer feeling of utter disappointment not only with how the campaign played, but also the actual story. What I first noticed was that If you had not read the Halo books, you were completely lost. This is very poor on 343's front. They cannot expect people to read a book on the universe of the game, when all that person wants to do is actually play it. I know I'm not the only one who was disappointed with the ending. No spoilers, don't worry but to be honest it's almost better having it spoiled rather than being crushed and left with an awful cliff-hanger. I have walked away from every Halo game feeling some-what 'epic', if that is the best word to describe it. I did not get that at all with this game. Instead of a great and powerful feeling you get from the end of Bungie's games, all you feel from the end of Halo 4 is depression and sadness.

Here are a list of problems I, and my friends found with the campaign:

The Soundtrack - Now, I have to admit, I think that 343 have an absolutely amazing game soundtrack. However, you simply cannot compare it to the likes of the Halo 2 and Halo 3 soundtrack (The latter being my personal favorite.) One of the main problems with the soundtrack with this game is that it sounded too electric. The use of synthesizers etc. Now, maybe I'm being a little too harsh, because even through all of the flaws, I did enjoy the soundtrack. This is my biggest problem, did you ever notice that when playing the campaign you would would have to turn you TV up really loud? That's because the soundtrack was just too quiet. It acted as back-round music when It should have been as loud as the gunfire. It completely destroys the atmosphere when the music is too soft. It needs to be loud and almost 'in-your face' about it, it has to take you on a journey like a wave just like how it was with previous Halo Titles.

Repetitive Game-play - The Halo 4 campaign was not an experience you would remember. The campaign was essentially running from USB port to USB port there was no challenge for the gamer as you could easily just speed run every single level. (Excluding the Broadsword mission.) Long parts of missions were also just running back and forth and shooting people on the way. To put it bluntly, the campaign was just boring.

In conclusion, the Halo 4 campaign experience was a major let down, the only the the campaign really had going for it was some of the cut-scenes and the graffix but to be honest, people play the campaign for the story not how it looks, I mean come on we're not Call Of Duty here are we?

Oh wait, that's exactly what has happened. When developing the game 343 had a look at what was popular, what made the most money and what attracted most fans. Take a guess what game they looked at. 343 ruined the classic Halo online multiplayer experience. There are an alarming number of ways in which 343 attempted to build a successful game by mimicking COD.

1) Loadouts

2) Grenade indicators

3) Killcam

4) Ordinance drops, comparable to kill-streaks

5) Point system, instead of kill number

6) Spartan Ops, comparable to Spec Ops

These are, but to name a few of the ways in which 343 ruined Halo 4 multiplayer and If you don't believe that they copied COD then you are just delusional. The game doesn't even feel like Halo anymore. Halo used to be the one FPS that was different from the others. It stood out among the likes of "Battlefield","COD" and "Medal Of Honor". It has now fallen into the same category as these games and is merely using the same 'copy and paste' formula that these games use. The multiplayer is way too fast-paced. In previous Halo titles you use to be able to have a plan and use strategy to out-wit your opponents. Now however, it is just a 'run and gun' game, no plan, no thought.Among all of these problems there are even more. The armor is dreadful and with all of the detail they tried putting in they made all of the armor look ridiculous and cartoon-like. I know I'm not alone when I say that I'm annoyed that there is no human aerial vehicles. The only reason they don't have them in the game is just so that they actually have something to put into Halo 5. Basically, its like given candy to a child taking it away from them so they want it even more and then give it back to them. It is almost like 343 don't even care about their fans. On the opening week there were constant server crashes. The file-browser still continues not to work to this day and they have basically spat on both the racing and competitive community by not having any race gametype and no ranked playlists what-so-ever. It doesn't matter if they say that they are going to fix this because this is stuff that should have been there from day 1. Flood mode, although a wonderful idea is a complete let-down. The lunge is absolutely ridiculous and the thruster pack for Flood online is way too OP. Also, things which we could do regarding gametype editing in previous Halo titles have now been removed. Why? Because 343 just need something to give us in Halo 5 because they can't think of anything new.

Although I enjoy the story of Spartan Ops, there is no doubt that it is not only a complete copy from the "Call Of Duty" 'Spec Ops' but it is a bad replacement for firefight. Spartan Ops completely lacks replay ability and is to be quite honest, boring as it offers no real challenge for the player.

The maps are awful also, its no wonder that when you go into 'Big Team' people always vote for Ragnarock. Its because 343 didn't even design the map! All of the forge maps are extremely poor except for 'Impact'. Ravine and Erosion are just nothing compared to 'Sandbox' and 'Forge World'.

In conclusion, 343 have been handed a series which we all know and love and they have let us down. We put our trust in them and they let us down. They've taken what was once the best series of games for a console and flushed it down the toilet. Now, you're going to have people saying that "You have to move on" and "Get with the times". This is immature and childish. You don't just take a franchise that people have played and loved for over 10 years and just change it because you wont your own name on it. That is exactly what 343 have done and I can say I feel nothing but disappointment and a sense of shame that we have gone so low.

I would agree with another person on the forums and say that it has more in common with Unreal or Quake than CoD... Lol. You're just saying that its like CoD because that's what everyone else is saying.

I didn't say Halo 4 was my FAVORITE. I was just saying its not a bad game. Fiscal reports, reviews, and fan voting has spoken for itself. You are alone in your opinions. Maybe onesies and twosies but you're relatively alone. Halo Reach was fun too. I enjoyed it. Still Halo CE was still my favorite strictly for the campaign. Halo 3 had the best Multiplayer because of maps and weapons not because of ranking it was competitive in itself.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game. But don't hate me for saying that you're the only one suffering because of it. If you don't like it why get mad at something new? Why not continue to play Halo 3?

reports reviews fan voting? why does matchmaking not have 1million people like halo reach did? or even have 200k people online a day like halo 3 did for 2 years going. Halo 3 was the best because it had a great competetive nature Not the weapons and maps. i don't know how dislusion you are because clearly you don't play halo enough to see each playlist is slowly losing popularity and going down while cod is going up.. People compare halo 4 to cod only because that is there main competetior had Cod never been out i can promise you halo would not have turned out like this. this game has turned into a run and gun now no skill required. 343 tried going the money way and mimicing what made cod successfull and even trying to beat out there game and it was a complete back fire 450k day one online to 100k How does a halo game do that in 1 month Not 1 year 1 MONTH.

reports reviews fan voting? why does matchmaking not have 1million people like halo reach did? or even have 200k people online a day like halo 3 did for 2 years going. Halo 3 was the best because it had a great competetive nature Not the weapons and maps. i don't know how dislusion you are because clearly you don't play halo enough to see each playlist is slowly losing popularity and going down while cod is going up.. People compare halo 4 to cod only because that is there main competetior had Cod never been out i can promise you halo would not have turned out like this. this game has turned into a run and gun now no skill required. 343 tried going the money way and mimicing what made cod successfull and even trying to beat out there game and it was a complete back fire 450k day one online to 100k How does a halo game do that in 1 month Not 1 year 1 MONTH.

You think they care? THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY! And I don't know. I'm not a 343i spokesman. I gotta handle this noobish troll though, I'll get back to you though sir.

If you grew up playing Halo CE through H3 then I honeslty cannot understand how or why you like this game and continue to come on here and defend it while continuing to ignore and/or deny that the structure of the game has changed in order to compete with CoD.

Me and all my friends grew up playing Halo MP throughout high school and college. Most people on here that are unhappy with the game are unhappy because they too grew up playing Halo, and the STRUCTURE of Halo 4 is completely different. So different that it is not Halo anymore. Halo MP was built on being 100 percent balanced and competitive. That formula is gone in Halo 4. The structure of Halo 4 is the problem. These are the people that I refer to as a true Halo MP fan. Guys who grew up having Halo CE parties with 16 plus people every weekend where we would all bring our own TV's and play until 6 in the morning, and those same group of guys playing Halo 2 over XBL and still having parties all the way up to Halo 3. Hell we still had Halo CE parties years later after Halo 2 and 3 came out. I went to many tournaments including MLG. Halo was a huge part of our lives, just like millions of others out there.

I'm guesing your one of those people who either picked up playing Halo later on, or played Halo and did not like it for probably a bunch of dumb reasons. In the end there are more casual gamers these days vs hardcore Halo gamers that still have interest in playing. Me and my friends now have families and full time jobs. 343 is going with the money. That's the bottom line.

The few friends I have left that still plays XBOX including myself and a ton of other people on these forums want a game worthy of that Halo name. You and everyone else please try to understand that. If you like the game then thats great. But there are alot of us that don't. For reasons that I just explained.

Its just a game. the only thing that made me mad about it is that it ruined infection. i still need to ponder your stated points but i doubt i will agree. i dont know what 343 is doing and you dont either so stop judging them and saying they are taking to much time to change mistakes. they could be sticking a thumb up their a'' or working their a''es off right now. WHO KNOWS! i agree that spartan ops doesnt compare to firefight but hey! its their new frontier NOT bungie's.the reason why sparten ops uses multiplayer maps is to give depth to the map itself.

I would like to take this time to put some of my views out there regarding the newest addition to the Halo franchise. Words cannot simply describe the excitement I felt coming up to the release of Halo 4, as I'm sure a-lot of people would agree with me. The feeling of walking into the midnight release and picking up the copy after such a long time of waiting was bliss. I immediately rushed home and and just couldn't wait to get back into the feet of The Master Chief. I played the first mission of the campaign and I must admit, I was blown away. However, I think that this was just my over-excitement putting my into some sort of numb state where I couldn't actually judge if the game was good or not. This is where it all goes downhill.

I'm going to start by saying how I, and some of my friends felt. Then, I will begin the 'oh-so' long list of problems I find with the game.

I have been a dedicated Halo player. I have every game right from CE. It was 'the' game of my childhood. It made me feel like nothing else had ever before, it took you on a journey that 'you' were a part of. To say I didn't get that feeling with the Halo 4 campaign, would be an understatement. The sheer feeling of utter disappointment not only with how the campaign played, but also the actual story. What I first noticed was that If you had not read the Halo books, you were completely lost. This is very poor on 343's front. They cannot expect people to read a book on the universe of the game, when all that person wants to do is actually play it. I know I'm not the only one who was disappointed with the ending. No spoilers, don't worry but to be honest it's almost better having it spoiled rather than being crushed and left with an awful cliff-hanger. I have walked away from every Halo game feeling some-what 'epic', if that is the best word to describe it. I did not get that at all with this game. Instead of a great and powerful feeling you get from the end of Bungie's games, all you feel from the end of Halo 4 is depression and sadness.

Here are a list of problems I, and my friends found with the campaign:

The Soundtrack - Now, I have to admit, I think that 343 have an absolutely amazing game soundtrack. However, you simply cannot compare it to the likes of the Halo 2 and Halo 3 soundtrack (The latter being my personal favorite.) One of the main problems with the soundtrack with this game is that it sounded too electric. The use of synthesizers etc. Now, maybe I'm being a little too harsh, because even through all of the flaws, I did enjoy the soundtrack. This is my biggest problem, did you ever notice that when playing the campaign you would would have to turn you TV up really loud? That's because the soundtrack was just too quiet. It acted as back-round music when It should have been as loud as the gunfire. It completely destroys the atmosphere when the music is too soft. It needs to be loud and almost 'in-your face' about it, it has to take you on a journey like a wave just like how it was with previous Halo Titles.

Repetitive Game-play - The Halo 4 campaign was not an experience you would remember. The campaign was essentially running from USB port to USB port there was no challenge for the gamer as you could easily just speed run every single level. (Excluding the Broadsword mission.) Long parts of missions were also just running back and forth and shooting people on the way. To put it bluntly, the campaign was just boring.

In conclusion, the Halo 4 campaign experience was a major let down, the only the the campaign really had going for it was some of the cut-scenes and the graffix but to be honest, people play the campaign for the story not how it looks, I mean come on we're not Call Of Duty here are we?

Oh wait, that's exactly what has happened. When developing the game 343 had a look at what was popular, what made the most money and what attracted most fans. Take a guess what game they looked at. 343 ruined the classic Halo online multiplayer experience. There are an alarming number of ways in which 343 attempted to build a successful game by mimicking COD.

1) Loadouts

2) Grenade indicators

3) Killcam

4) Ordinance drops, comparable to kill-streaks

5) Point system, instead of kill number

6) Spartan Ops, comparable to Spec Ops

These are, but to name a few of the ways in which 343 ruined Halo 4 multiplayer and If you don't believe that they copied COD then you are just delusional. The game doesn't even feel like Halo anymore. Halo used to be the one FPS that was different from the others. It stood out among the likes of "Battlefield","COD" and "Medal Of Honor". It has now fallen into the same category as these games and is merely using the same 'copy and paste' formula that these games use. The multiplayer is way too fast-paced. In previous Halo titles you use to be able to have a plan and use strategy to out-wit your opponents. Now however, it is just a 'run and gun' game, no plan, no thought.Among all of these problems there are even more. The armor is dreadful and with all of the detail they tried putting in they made all of the armor look ridiculous and cartoon-like. I know I'm not alone when I say that I'm annoyed that there is no human aerial vehicles. The only reason they don't have them in the game is just so that they actually have something to put into Halo 5. Basically, its like given candy to a child taking it away from them so they want it even more and then give it back to them. It is almost like 343 don't even care about their fans. On the opening week there were constant server crashes. The file-browser still continues not to work to this day and they have basically spat on both the racing and competitive community by not having any race gametype and no ranked playlists what-so-ever. It doesn't matter if they say that they are going to fix this because this is stuff that should have been there from day 1. Flood mode, although a wonderful idea is a complete let-down. The lunge is absolutely ridiculous and the thruster pack for Flood online is way too OP. Also, things which we could do regarding gametype editing in previous Halo titles have now been removed. Why? Because 343 just need something to give us in Halo 5 because they can't think of anything new.

Although I enjoy the story of Spartan Ops, there is no doubt that it is not only a complete copy from the "Call Of Duty" 'Spec Ops' but it is a bad replacement for firefight. Spartan Ops completely lacks replay ability and is to be quite honest, boring as it offers no real challenge for the player.

The maps are awful also, its no wonder that when you go into 'Big Team' people always vote for Ragnarock. Its because 343 didn't even design the map! All of the forge maps are extremely poor except for 'Impact'. Ravine and Erosion are just nothing compared to 'Sandbox' and 'Forge World'.

In conclusion, 343 have been handed a series which we all know and love and they have let us down. We put our trust in them and they let us down. They've taken what was once the best series of games for a console and flushed it down the toilet. Now, you're going to have people saying that "You have to move on" and "Get with the times". This is immature and childish. You don't just take a franchise that people have played and loved for over 10 years and just change it because you wont your own name on it. That is exactly what 343 have done and I can say I feel nothing but disappointment and a sense of shame that we have gone so low.

There are DOZENS of reasons you are wrong. This may take awhile. But bear with my while I painfully point each one out so maybe you can be a little enlightened.

1. The music wasn't loud enough? The music was EPIC! I think anyone who actually played Halo 3 knew the music sounded even more electric in Halo 3. ESPECIALLY when you fought the flood. That's just dumb guy.

2. The campaign was boring? When did you fall asleep? Before landing on a forerunner planet, racing to save Cortana, or recovering a forerunner super weapon before they vaporized a planet. Stevie Wonder could see why this games campaign was amazing. The only reasonable explanation for you thinking it was boring is either, A - you're a zombie and are actually dead

Or...

B - you're a vegetable like Helen Kellar and are completely senseless.

3. The armor is cartoony. Because it definitely looks more cartoony than Halo Reach right? Because it looks more cartoony than hearts fluttering above your dead body? Pfft.

4. It's too fast mommy! Cry me a river. Just because you can't keep up doesn't mean anything is fast. There are others doing well in Halo everyday. Besides you of course.

5. No human vehicles!? Those have never been as pivotal as the other aerial vehicles! This is ludicrous! The Banshee has been there since Halo CE. What else do you need? A floating UNSC ship with a chain gun? Because Halo 4 doesn't have ENOUGH weapons and vehicles right...? Wow.

6. Constant server crashes. To be expected. There was no beta. Also this is 343i's SECOND GAME! AND THE FIRST WAS A REMAKE! Sue them if you're unhappy their sever crashed! Because clearly they did it on purpose because they don't care about their fans, LITERALLY THE PEOPLE PAYING THEM TO MAKE GAMES. This is the stupidest point you've made so far. Clearly you didn't think before you put 2 and 2 together and came up with @ symbol. Really guy? Like the Call of Duty series has never had server issues? Do a little research next time, MY GOD. And I like how you implemented another comparable CoD argument. That's original guy.

7. Race was never popular. That was never Halo's bread and butter. Lmao. What a ******* noob. And you don't need a digital number next to your name to measure dicks dude. Who cares. They have true skill system in place. It works to a point. It fulfills what it's supposed to do.

8. Just because you suck 8====> at Halo 4 Flood doesn't mean others don't enjoy it. Build a bridge and get over it. The game doesn't suck. You do.

9. I'll agree that spartan ops isn't my fave. But saying its comparable to spec ops? Are you HIGH? They are nothing alike! Spec ops is a series of mini challenges. Spartan ops is to bridge the gap between games. Or did you miss that too?

10. Did you do any research on Certain Affinity's involvement in Halo 4 and previous Halo games? No you didn't. I'm not even going to address how dumb you sound here. I'll trust you have the brain power to google it yourself.

11. It's not about moving on, it's about taking a series in a fresh new direction. It's a totally different game developer, you can't expect them to be the same cookie cutter product.

12. You didn't even touch on the things that CoD now has like theatre which they got from Halo. Way to be the anti guy.

In conclusion you are wrong on so many levels. I seriously wanted to grill you for your poorly written abomination but this will have to suffice. I don't want to come off any more like a jerk than I already am. Rest assured it was worth it.

Now back to you sir. Do you know what made Halo so important? It wasn't a Call of Duty competitor. It was competing with PC FPS like Half Life. Most people didn't believe there was a chance a good console FPS would be better than a PC FPS. It proved them wrong. So whether it has 450K or 100K it still set the bar. And that's still a success at $60 a copy. The statistics don't lie. How many people playing today or tomorrow or ten years from now doesn't have ANYTHING to do with how successful it was. It's basic economy.

• Like 2

There are DOZENS of reasons you are wrong. This may take awhile. But bear with my while I painfully point each one out so maybe you can be a little enlightened.

1. The music wasn't loud enough? The music was EPIC! I think anyone who actually played Halo 3 knew the music sounded even more electric in Halo 3. ESPECIALLY when you fought the flood. That's just dumb guy.

2. The campaign was boring? When did you fall asleep? Before landing on a forerunner planet, racing to save Cortana, or recovering a forerunner super weapon before they vaporized a planet. Stevie Wonder could see why this games campaign was amazing. The only reasonable explanation for you thinking it was boring is either, A - you're a zombie and are actually dead

Or...

3. The armor is cartoony. Because it definitely looks more cartoony than Halo Reach right? Because it looks more cartoony than hearts fluttering above your dead body? Pfft.

4. It's too fast mommy! Cry me a river. Just because you can't keep up doesn't mean anything is fast. There are others doing well in Halo everyday. Besides you of course.

5. No human vehicles!? Those have never been as pivotal as the other aerial vehicles! This is ludicrous! The Banshee has been there since Halo CE. What else do you need? A floating UNSC ship with a chain gun? Because Halo 4 doesn't have ENOUGH weapons and vehicles right...? Wow.

6. Constant server crashes. To be expected. There was no beta. Also this is 343i's SECOND GAME! AND THE FIRST WAS A REMAKE! Sue them if you're unhappy their sever crashed! Because clearly they did it on purpose because they don't care about their fans, LITERALLY THE PEOPLE PAYING THEM TO MAKE GAMES. This is the stupidest point you've made so far. Clearly you didn't think before you put 2 and 2 together and came up with @ symbol. Really guy? Like the Call of Duty series has never had server issues? Do a little research next time, MY GOD. And I like how you implemented another comparable CoD argument. That's original guy.

7. Race was never popular. That was never Halo's bread and butter. Lmao. What a ******* noob. And you don't need a digital number next to your name to measure dicks dude. Who cares. They have true skill system in place. It works to a point. It fulfills what it's supposed to do.

8. Just because you suck 8====> at Halo 4 Flood doesn't mean others don't enjoy it. Build a bridge and get over it. The game doesn't suck. You do.

9. I'll agree that spartan ops isn't my fave. But saying its comparable to spec ops? Are you HIGH? They are nothing alike! Spec ops is a series of mini challenges. Spartan ops is to bridge the gap between games. Or did you miss that too?

10. Did you do any research on Certain Affinity's involvement in Halo 4 and previous Halo games? No you didn't. I'm not even going to address how dumb you sound here. I'll trust you have the brain power to google it yourself.

11. It's not about moving on, it's about taking a series in a fresh new direction. It's a totally different game developer, you can't expect them to be the same cookie cutter product.

12. You didn't even touch on the things that CoD now has like theatre which they got from Halo. Way to be the anti guy.

In conclusion you are wrong on so many levels. I seriously wanted to grill you for your poorly written abomination but this will have to suffice. I don't want to come off any more like a jerk than I already am. Rest assured it was worth it.

Now back to you sir. Do you know what made Halo so important? It wasn't a Call of Duty competitor. It was competing with PC FPS like Half Life. Most people didn't believe there was a chance a good console FPS would be better than a PC FPS. It proved them wrong. So whether it has 450K or 100K it still set the bar. And that's still a success at $60 a copy. The statistics don't lie. How many people playing today or tomorrow or ten years from now doesn't have ANYTHING to do with how successful it was. It's basic economy.

Epic Post. :D Made my night.

• Like 1

Or...

i couldn't even finish all this post without laughing so basicaly halo 4 was a success because it just sold well thanks for proving my point that 343 went the route of catering to the bad kids and making it noob friendly for the cod players to come enjoy it i guess we can now say this is now cod Buy the game then wait for the next one and not play the game for 1-4 years like a halo game... People buy the game for the multiplayer unless there a hardcore fan People who don't enjoy the multiplayer Gamefly or rent it. halo has turned into a game you rent enjoy the 3-5 hour campaign then give it back now.

thats all your opionon the campaign was boring to me and the ending ruined it all at one point they had what appeared to be a star wars theme music theme i mean really?

Oh no he has stated in depth about his opionon on the game Here i come to the rescue to not give any facts but just say hes wrong. Priceless.

i will say tho spec ops for cod is not like spartan ops for halo all spartan ops is Is rehashed maps and add about 50-100 emenies that is really boring and one big waste to me.

No one is trutly wrong or right bro. but posting this topic in a fanboy forum is and will be considered wrong.

• Like 1

I think everyone has to remember that some people are selfish and self entitled and want everything their way. If they don't get it they will cry, moan, and stamp their feet like 5 year olds, even though they are adults. This is the internet and a place where total anonymity is present. People can say what ever they want and it hard for them to be held liable. It might be best for the community to have a "how to spot a troll" thread and instead of arguing with them and feeding it, simply ignore them. All the OP wants is attention, because obviously IRL they are not getting it.

For what ever reason they have to come on to FAN ran site where almost EVERYONE is a FAN of this game and ***** about what they think is wrong with a video game. They are not pouring worth while contributions into society, like how to deal with the Sandy Hook incident, how our country is running into dept fast, or trying to figure out how to help people. They are just complainers. They complain and is all they are ever good for. To complain. They are disrespectful and rude. They act self important and all knowledgeable, but in reality most of the complainers are just a drain on society. They are not like rest of us who have full time jobs and families. They do not play games to simply relax or enjoy some leisure time. They just complain and suck the life out of this world, enjoyment of this world, and enjoyment of our fellow man and humanity with out giving anything back.

So just ignore them. This is one of those problems that if you ignore it, it will go away.

I think everyone has to remember that some people are selfish and self entitled and want everything their way. If they don't get it they will cry, moan, and stamp their feet like 5 year olds, even though they are adults. This is the internet and a place where total anonymity is present. People can say what ever they want and it hard for them to be held liable. It might be best for the community to have a "how to spot a troll" thread and instead of arguing with them and feeding it, simply ignore them. All the OP wants is attention, because obviously IRL they are not getting it.

For what ever reason they have to come on to FAN ran site where almost EVERYONE is a FAN of this game and ***** about what they think is wrong with a video game. They are not pouring worth while contributions into society, like how to deal with the Sandy Hook incident, how our country is running into dept fast, or trying to figure out how to help people. They are just complainers. They complain and is all they are ever good for. To complain. They are disrespectful and rude. They act self important and all knowledgeable, but in reality most of the complainers are just a drain on society. They are not like rest of us who have full time jobs and families. They do not play games to simply relax or enjoy some leisure time. They just complain and suck the life out of this world, enjoyment of this world, and enjoyment of our fellow man and humanity with out giving anything back.

So just ignore them. This is one of those problems that if you ignore it, it will go away.

Lol. You reminded me of those time traveling haters on chapelles show? Lol. Classic. Bunch of hatin haters for no hatin reason...

Yeah... I sure as hell disagree with OP and many people supporting this unsubstantiated claim. But I could always be more tactful in my rants. I forget courtesy sometimes. It's something I need to work on.

I am still confused. My comments were not directed at you but the OP.

I am still confused. My comments were not directed at you but the OP.

No I know that you didn't direct comments at me. I was just saying maybe my reply to his post was a little harsh. And that I should tone it down. I wasn't directing that at you. Kinda hard to get across online.

everyone has there likes and dislikes to a game just because they are not on track with you doesn't make them a complainer or cryer because anyone is a complainer because there will always be something in the game you dislike.

Mine eyes bleedth the blood of grammatical murder and slaughter!

• Like 1