halo 4's infection improvements!

Dylan Peritz

Now look, Halo 4 is a great game, and the new infection mode looks fabulous, but there is one issue, the floods version of the sword has to much of a gap! Here me out, being a flood is suppose to make the character the underdog, and give the humans a chance to make it out alive when the time runs out, but the flood is way to over powered that it is just impossible. So I have a proposition, for custom games you should give us editors the option to choose which weapon the flood gets, so we can give them either the overpowered version of the sword, or the energy swords itself. Or even better, we can give the flood a freaking rocket launcher for all I care, please just make the change. <3. This would also help so many forgers who want to make small infection maps because the lunge would not be over done, and mini games because they could give the flood any weapon like in halo 3 and halo reach.

Love, Dylan P.