Dr Element

Dr Element (Bob) Scotland!!

Overveiw_zps09461306.jpg

Gamertag - Dr Element

Map Name - Orbital Duck Hunt

Gametype - Orbital Duck Hunt 2-10 (for small parties)
Gametype - Orbital Duck Hunt 10-16 (for big parties)

Neat and tidy duck hunt map. Had lots of playtesting and tweaking. Have recieved loads of good feedback. Six levels, each level uses a gravlift at the end to move you up. Less cover as you climb the levels, so gets harder for the flood. Round lasts five minutes and at three minutes more cover will spawn to help any flood that are having a hard time... although the rounds usually over by then. Sniper chooses between all three sniper rifles in the game, the binary rifle being the favourite. Recieves various personal ordanance drops to enhance his chances of remaining alive.

Additional Information and pictures...

Map_zpsbfb2f3c8.jpg

KillBall_zpsd90d37c4.jpg
Tip - To the top right there is a killball, snipe the fusion coil above it and the killball will start rolling along the top floor, flushing out or killing any flood lingering behind cover for too long. If your the flood on the top floor, check behind and make sure its not coming towards you, if so it can be out runned.

SniperBox_zps37b286ab.jpg
Tip - As you enter the sniper box as the flood you can carefully choose which side to approach the sniper from, try tricking him into thinking your going to the other side.

Bugs - Not many on this map. With larger parties it can be difficult to get up the gravlifts whilst lots of other flood are trying to at the same time. Most people use the thruster pack so if on the rare occasion you get stuck on a gravlift, use the thruster pack to get off, doesnt happen often anyway. Teleport doesnt light up sometimes but it still works. Sometimes with alot of people joining/leaving the game the connection may cause there to be no sniper. I like to believe the map is cheat proof.

Also on my fileshare you will find a "Duck Hunt Template" map. This is a basic layout of the map for people who dont want to have to make a duck hunt map from scratch. All you need to do is add the cover youd like and any other features.

Please feel free to browse my fileshare and check out my other maps posted here, all are tagged with - Dr Elelemt. Every one of my maps has had hours of testing! Example, destruction derby was created in November, but only now have i released it! If you want to request more of my maps that are in the pipeline but not yet fileshare release worthy, please feel free to message my gamertag!

Thanks, Dr Element