Guests Should Inherit Primary Account Loadouts.

Alanim

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should guests Inherit the loadouts of the primary account.

• Yes
    • No

So currently whenever you sign a guest in all their loadouts are empty, and therefore you have to make new classes everytime you sign a guest in, which is a inconvience.

If possible, could it be changed to the "Black Ops" system, where they inherit your loadouts, simple system that would save a lot of time.

Thanks.

• Like 5

I agree this is one of the things 343i should add to Halo 4 or have when Halo 5 launches

It should be pretty easy for them to add this, I'm pretty confident this is 95% a copy and paste job with very minor tweaking(since we're already loading the profiles off our consoles).

Thanks for the support.

This is a great idea but kinda pointless since split screen is almost unplayable on this game. You can't play SO and both the campaign and war games experiences massive slow down EVERY game on split screen,

They work just fine for me - maybe you should get your console examined? It sounds like you have a hardware problem.

OT: Great idea, would love to see this implemented!

They work just fine for me - maybe you should get your console examined? It sounds like you have a hardware problem.

OT: Great idea, would love to see this implemented!

No, its not the console, multiplayer for pretty much everyone causes slow down, especially on certain maps.

No, its not the console, multiplayer for pretty much everyone causes slow down, especially on certain maps.

Hmm. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the second disc? It's just odd because my and my flatmates' Xboxes work okay, even when we're playing with 4 people on each, and I'm pretty sure we've played most of the maps now.

That's actually a really, really good idea! I usually just import my GT over so I don't play as a guest, but whenever my buddies play they usually say "screw it" and just play as a guest, and I'd imagine setting up loadouts would be extremely tedious. It's not that difficult to implement, at least I don't think it would be. Good post!

This is a great idea but kinda pointless since split screen is almost unplayable on this game. You can't play SO and both the campaign and war games experiences massive slow down EVERY game on split screen,

You need a better TV and an HDMI cable. That's your problem. I have the same problem and hooked up via HDMI to my cousin's TV and it ran two players smoother in campaign than my TV ever could on one player.

I agree with this, although perhaps their "inheritance" shouldn't extend to the specialization upgrades. I think those upgrades are generally more powerful than their non-specialization counterparts and perhaps shouldn't multiply so easily.

Some non-spec upgrades are amazing, I think mobility and ammo are probably the best available, but upgrades like stability, wheelman, and stealth give a very real edge in direct combat (Stealth giving an edge at direct backdoor entry).