KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2

Admiral Ackbar

So it really seems like a lot of people here loved those games, I among them. So I guess the reason for this post is.. Which of the 2 was your favorite and why? And were you all as disappointed as I was when they said the instead of KOTOR 3 they were releasing The Old Republic instead?

Personally I can't decide which of the two games I like more. They are both just amazing games in just about every way! And again when I found out there wasn't going to be a KOTOR 3, I was devastated. I was super excited when rumors started flying around about a KOTOR 3. And then The Old Republic came out and all talk of KOTOR 3 was scrapped. I would love a re-release of KOTOR 1 and 2 for the 360, like they did with Halo Anniversary Edition.

So yeah. Have fun discussing the game!

I would have to say that KOTOR 1 was my favorite due to its story. I thought it was a bit more epic in that but not by much. Plus Bastila was amazing.

I would love to see another KOTOR but it had better be as good as the first two otherwise my hopes and dreams will be crushed just like the force would be destroyed in its failure.

• Like 1

Imagine what it would be like if you start out as a full blown Sith in KOTOR III and turn into a Jedi throughout the course of the game or stay a Sith and light the way for the Sith Empire to invade...

I love games like that! :D Also on #1 where you had to join the sith acadamy and be evil for a short time or be good and kick all their *bleeps*. I'd get HK making threats and Canderous ready to crack skulls.