Please Help Me With New Specialization Code Issue

Wolf Takes Two

I was wondering if anyone has information on who I can contact to help me with receiving my specialization code. I meet all the requirements to get the code and did not receive it via e-mail or in a Xbox live message. I contacted Xbox live support but they do not have the ability to give my the code since it is given out by 343 Industry. I appreciate anyone who reads and helps me with this issue!

*I checked my spam folder as well, I am not a noob!

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Specialization codes.... So I pre-ordered the game, stood in line, and did not recieve my codes either. So it is my understanding that I will not be able to level up past 70 either? What a crock of chit. Gamestop had major issues with passing their codes out the night of the release, and due to work and family issues they are not giving me my codes for that either. I thought 343 was going to do things different than Bungie, but in reality you got my money and I did not get what most others have got. Fix this please. Bungie took the money and ran.... Take care of those who support your buisness instead of penalizing them for having a life outside of gaming