My Wish For Halo 5

SykoWolf

Thought i would state the things i would like to see in the next Halo game..

First of all id like to see a longer campaign, with an ACTUAL boss fight at the end, not the crappy thing we were given in Halo 4.

Second, they need to explore the Storms more then they did in Halo 4, id like them fleshed out and bring Jul m'dama into the stage

Thirdly, id like to see the rest of Blue Team, because come on , we ALL love Blue Team

:P

Fourth, I want to see how the Master Chief has been effected by the loss of Cortana and if he gets stuck with a new AI

And fifth, id like to see more options in Forge, even if it is just more pallets

Thank you for reading, and post your wish for Halo 5 below

^_^

I want an armory that actually matters. I am sick of getting armor pieces that dont do anything but look different. Give them a tiny stat boost and make them worth while.

Agreed. But they would have to make sure that it wasnt MAJOR differences, maybe you move a little faster, maybe you take like 5% less damage.....But they would have to change some weapons around aswell to suit this

Really I'd just like more variation in the campaign. In H4 it seemed to get pretty repetitive fast. The environments, while beautiful, where repeated in style throughout the game. Plus the Promethean battles as they have designed them get real old real fast. It goes like this... Kill all of the watchers, then kill all of the crawlers, then kill the knights, repeat. They'd need probably two more Promethean enemies with interesting combat abilities to really vitalize these firefights.

Then you have the boss fight. It did not feel like the ending to a Halo game.

As the successor oh Halo 3, I was expecting everything from Halo 4, and 343i sure did deliver! Except, there was ONE very important (at least to me) thing that was left out. Sword dueling. Where's the legendary sword dueling from Halo 3? Why did they (Bungie) first remove it from Reach? I understand that maybe people don't want to get stuck in a sword clash in the heat of gunfire from all around, but that's what made the sword so exciting! I really miss the epic sword duels where you would clash with your opponent until one of you died. Now it's just like Reach but instead of five clashes, you only get two before you both die. With the emergence of armor abilities, I was really looking forward to sword dueling with jet packs ^_^ Please, PLEASE bring back the real sword dueling just like in Halo 3. Also, it's no fun just having infinite clashes if you still fly back like in Reach, that just makes it really slow paced. I want it just like from Halo 3- infinite clashes, no flying apart after each clash (except maybe 1 or 2 ft), and if possible, please return to the original sword reticule- the one that's been around since Halo 2- the eclipse looking one. That was really cool and sort of iconic for the energy sword. It's not that I don't think the new reticule is bad, just that the eclipse was already good for the sword and I see no reason why it had to change. Thank you, and sorry for the huge reply ^_^

Ps. You guys did a great job with Halo 4, I was skeptical at first because it wasn't Bungie, but Halo 4 was a true successor to my favorite game of all time (Halo 3), except for the exclusion of sword dueling.

My wish list for Halo 5 is as following:

-The Arbiter has a tie-in

-There is a myth that Cortana lives some how

-The brutes are back

-Maybe a character or two from Spartan Ops returns

-More RvB easter eggs!!!!

-More promeathean weapons

-Longer campaign (11 missions woud do)

-More War Games game types

And that is my long(ish) wish list for what I would like to have in Halo 5.

My list

-Multible campaigns, one with MC, another with the arbiter, and one with a new character like a forunner or a setinel, then bring them together at the end

-More playable characters in multiplayer, not just spartains but elites, promeathean, or even brutes that haves sheilds

-classic multiplayer maps, lock out, relic, terminal, sand trap, etc.....

-more vehicles, bring back all of the vehicles from preveous halo games and add more

-duel wielding, energy sword duel wieldable so you can have 2 energy swords or a gun with the energy sword

My Wish:

I would definitely like to see the Arbiter make a return.

I would also want the Flood to make contact with the Prometheans.

Cortana still lives on and you have to save her, much like Halo 3.

Music from the other Halo games, except Reach.

Hmm, I think you'll see the following in Halo 5:

1.) A longer prologue that delves deeper into Johns training with Senior Cheif Mendez and his relationship with Halsey and the other SPARTAN-II's.

2.) Some kind of rift will occur that alienates John from the SPARTAN-IV's revolving Dr. Halsey. John possibly helps her escape?

3.) Many of the missions will be lone wolf with Master Chief fighting Covenant, The Didact or some new kind of promethean warriors ( possibly), and the SPARTAN-IV's

4.) Master Chief will begin some form of physical/mental ascendance due to the DNA upgrade from the librarian. He will also have a more intimate role with the librarian and Halsey. Protecting them? Working with them? Helping them reach some sort of goal?

5.) The Terminals of Halo 5 will delve deeper into the pre-history of humans.

6.) He wil recieve another Cortana AI, but she will have a different personality...it just wont be the same and Chief will react to this. The two cortana's will confront eachother in halo 6

7.) At the end of the game, master chief will suffer an almost fatal defeat against something or someone. Before this, he will briefly have contact with the remaining SPARTAN-II's and Senior Chief Mendez. For some reason, I foresee Master Chief completing the final mission without any armor. His armor having been destroyed or removed.

8.) I believe he will be close to death by the end of Halo 5.

9.) Epilogue of Halo 5 will bring an optimistic message to all Halo players and will show SPARTAN-II's and Senior Chief Mendez helping Master Chief recover, while Dr. Halsey and the LIbrarian make the finishing touches on a revolutionary armor system to match Master Chiefs progressing advances in his DNA that will help him make the ultimate come back in Halo 6.

10.) Random: Legendary ending of Halo 6 will be an elderly man and woman sitting in a futuristic living room. There will be a knock on the door. They go to answer. " Who are you?" you hear the old man say. "Your son." Says a wavering John. That would be a great way to end the Halo story.

Friendly Sangheili. Having Elites to accompany you in Halo 2 and 3 was awesome. Why did they take that out for Halo 4?!?

A linear plot, but one that isn't repetitive. I'd like a variety of different mission styles. Halo 3, Reach and 4 have that variety, but it kind of repeats in a cycle: "find this", "activate that machine", "destroy that", "find this", "activate that machine", "destroy that", and so on.

A better splatter system. In Halo: Reach, splattering was too easy, in Halo 4 it's too hard.

The return of elephants or mammoths for multiplayer, probably as bases.

Sangheili back in multiplayer, With honor guard armor set, Plasma rifles, Needle rifles, Falcons, Grenade launchers, Bruteshots, Spikers, Maulers. SMGS, More flood species, flood infected jackals, grunts. perhaps a map with a unique vehicle like the elephant in sandtrap, larger forge maps, like forge world from halo reach, maybe more customization for armor, like the helmet attachments in reach, And sangheili armor customization. more armor abilities

oh and more characters from the books, Like Fred, and Linda

Here are my wishes for Halo 5.

• Another Forerunner object that acts like the composer or somehow the return of the composer. So many things can be done with this. If the Prometheans are composed humans that have been manipulated, then what would it look like to have composed grunts, jackals, squirmishers, elites, brutes, prophets, hunters, flood, or forerunners? This could open up the possibility for so many new enemies, or possibly allies.
  • A new species that has been accepted into the covenant. It would be pretty cool to see a new face. I know the Prometheans are new, but I kinda want a new covenant enemy that is like a brute or elite, because they are kinda similar to humans, and they are a lot tougher.
  • Be able to control characters other than Spartans. This wouldn't be that hard to do in multiplayer or maybe just customs, I mean they did it in Reach, and that was awesome. I want to be able to control a Spartan, ODST, Elite, Forerunner, Flood (that doesn't have to just have a sword), new humanoid shaped Hunter, or a new species that emerges. These other characters need to have full customization like Spartans do though. The Elites, humanoid hunters, and Forerunners could have completely unique armors that could be changed up, and pieced together, and these could be even more unique than the Spartan and ODST ones. The Flood could be a custom skinned flood version of the other characters that you already customized. Like I said before, I want another new character that is similar in shape and size to humans, elites, or forerunners so that this could happen.
  • What's up with Hunters? These are absolutely awesome covenant creatures that just happen to be a bunch of worms? I want to know if this is the only form that they come in, or whether they can be molded to fit other needs. If so, could they be molded to look similar in shape to humans, and then just fitted with custom armor? What sort of things allowed these worms to be sophisticated enough to fight in wars? How bout elaborating on all of the covenant species a little more in the game and not just books.
  • Show me what forerunner AI's and maybe covenant AI's (if there are any) look like and act like. They may have already done this in previous Halos, but if they haven't, I want to see it in a new one. I know 343 guilty spark has a personality, but is it an AI?
  • The return of the Flood in the end scenes of Halo 5. The series is after all called "Halo," so I want the Halos to be explored more. In the process of discovering the halos more, I want to see the flood be released again. Maybe the flood could be released in an attempt to combat against the Prometheans. If so, then maybe if Master Chief releases them, then he knows the cure for the flood, or he knows how to control them after talking to a long lost precursor.
  • I want to be able to teleport like the Promethean Knights do. That would be an awesome ability, and would be cool as maybe a choice between running or teleporting.
  • I want to see the return of Scorpions; Falcons; Banshees; Ghosts; Mantises; Gauss, Normal, Rocket, and Transport Warthogs; Mongooses; Wraiths; Choppers; Prowlers; Hornets; Spectres; and Revanants. All of these vehicles have their own perks and faults, and none of them should be excluded from games.
  • One more new covenant vehicle and some Forerunner vehicles. I want the covenant vehicle to be completely unique. I want it to be brighter green than UNSC vehicles and silver, because it was made by Hunters, yet it fits all other races. It would be cool if it had active camo when it is being controlled, plus some other cool feature. I want a Forerunner type of vehicle that is a one person motorcycle that goes really fast and has a forward facing turret that only move up and down with the camera in one model, and a modified Scattershot on the other model that also only moves up and down. I want a Forerunner Tank of some sort that instead of having a second person operate the turret, an AI inside the vehicle operates two side mounted turrets, and a Flying Forerunner vehicle. I want a Forerunner vehicle that seats 4 and has a small passenger vehicle attached to it that can be deployed for 5 seconds. The vehicle has a pulse cannon on it that shoots pulse waves like a Railgun, but kills with two hits instead of one and is operated by one of the passengers. The Passenger vehicle seats 2. One of the people in the passenger vehicle shoots from their weapon, until the vehicle is deployed, at which time they become a driver. The other person in the passenger vehicle operates a Forerunner type of turret. These are just ideas for vehicles that I think would be Boss! Any cool Forerunner vehicles would be fine with me.
  • The return of all of the Covenant except those flying things. I want to fight the Brutes, Prophets, some Hunters, some Grunts, Jackals, and Skirmishers. I want to be aligned with some grunts, elites, and some hunters.
  • The return of all of the armor abilities. This doesn't mean that people have to complain about people being really cheap by using armor lock all the time, because 343 could just keep some abilities out of matchmaking. I just want to be able to forge and have custom games with any of the armor abilities.

Here's more of my Forge and Custom Game wants for Halo 5:

1. Bring back custom power-ups. The new Trait zones are awesome, and I love how you can have many different types of trait zones that can be placed; however, these trait zones are limited to one area of the map, their customizations aren’t fully customizable, and they apply to everybody. I feel that the re-implementation of custom power-ups would exponentially increase the number of cool gametypes that could be made. There are time limits on them, and it allows players flexibility all over the map on what sort of customizations could be made.

2. Bring back the option of changing the color of Mongooses or even other vehicles. I like the new color pallets of so many of the items in the new forge environments, but I feel like 343 did the same thing that Bungie did: they put too many pieces with the same color. In Halo Reach it was gray, and in Halo 4 it is dark green. The most exciting thing about riding a Mongoose in Reach was knowing that I had my own Blue mongoose compared to everyone else's gray or red mongoose.

3. Bring back the Covenant Forge items. Now don't get me wrong, the UNSC items that replaced all of the Covenant ones look amazing, but there isn't as much diversity without the Covenant ones. The plasma battery was one of my favorite forge items because it had pulsating and glowing parts that made amazing aesthetic effects. Even when the plasma battery blew up, it had an awesome looking explosion. The data dispersion effect of the new extraction crates is pretty sweet, but I think the plasma battery explosion would be nice to have too. Forging with the portable shield was also really helpful in custom games. It allowed people to create weapon and vehicle dispensers that could be accessed by everybody. The extraction crates and dominion shields are nice for this too, but they can be too bulky. Also, the base of the portable shield looked really cool and worked nice in aesthetic forging.

4. Bring back the ability to forge in water or other liquids. There were quite a few maps that were made in Halo Reach that used water as a central theme, game mechanic, or part of the aesthetics of the map.

5. Give us more options for gametypes. It's insanely frustrating trying to create the perfect gametype when very simple options are missing from the customization options. Are you kidding me 343?! I can't even change the look of my Spartan in Flood mode, or make it a classic version of infection. The new options for gametypes are great improvements, but that doesn't mean that the old options should be thrown out.

6. Give us all of our old gametypes back plus new ones. You don’t have to get rid of Gametypes just because. I want to be able to create any type of experience that I please when I create a gametype. I really like extraction and Dominion, along with Regicide, but like always, I want more options.

7. Forgeable NPCs. It would be awesome to fight alongside UNSC, Flood, Prometheans, or Covenant against the opposing team. You could customize their traits just like you can your own, but you can also choose their intelligence level. It would be so awesome to at least be able to place up to 16 characters (probably 8 for each team).

8. Weather effects and natural effects. It would be awesome to have sandstorms, rain, tornadoes, lightning, fog or mist, earthquakes, etc. These things could randomize some of the outcomes in custom games because out of nowhere this tornado sweeps you up, or an earthquake shakes you just wrong into a hole. They could just be aesthetic effects if that would be the only plausible option. It would be cool to have different rooms in a custom game that have different weather effects.

9. Forgeable Bodies and Debris. This would help so much with the aesthetics of certain maps that it could actually make them believable. It would also cost a lot less on the budget of people who try to forge debris out of a bunch of different pieces.

10. Vehicle Perks. These would work so that in exchange for a normal quality that you have, you get a perk for the vehicle you are in. For example, Grenades and Dimes--In exchange for being able to carry grenades, vehicles you are in turn and stop a lot quicker (like the saying turns and stops on a dime). These would be awesome, and 343 even implemented one of these in Halo 4 campaign. You could choose one of these perks, or none of them. Here is a list of perks that I think you could get. The perk I mentioned above is included too. A Hope, A Prayer, and Lots of Speed--In exchange for not having shields, vehicles you are in gain 3X speed. One Manned, One Gun Army--In exchange for not being able to carry a secondary weapon, vehicles you are in have 2X fire rate. Running on Empty--In exchange for only being able to carry up to 1/3 of the maximum ammo for any weapon, vehicles you are in don't have a cool-down period on weapons or abilities. Eagle Eye--In exchange for having a HUD, vehicles you are in allow passengers or drivers to see waypoints over medium to short distance enemies.

11. FINE EDITING IN FORGE!!!!!!! There isn't much to say here but that I'm PISSED that this isn't in Halo 4. There is no way on Earth that aesthetic things, or certain mechanics can be just right like they were in Halo Reach, without Fine Editing. This is my number one complaint, and number one want back!!

12. Forge-able Firefight matches. It would be freaking sweet to fight the flood, covenant, promethians, and whatever else on my own map. I'd love making some grunts come storming out of a little room and be able to slaughter them, but out of nowhere some Elites come up behind me and try to ram a sword through my chest, but I pull out a Grav. Hammer and pummel 'em while getting shot at by those grunts I forgot about. Anyways, Forge-able Firefight matches that are fully customizable would be sweet. Even better would be being able to have a match of firefight going on while playing another gametype like slayer or king of the kill. You would have to protect yourself from a foreign enemy while trying to get a flag back to your base or something. If they did that and brought back the ability to play as an Elite or other humanoid character, it would be the toughest, yet most fun gametype ever!!

I know this says to bring back a lot of stuff, but this is because 343i took away SOOOO much and barely gave us anything new in return.

First of all.... WHY THE HELL ISNT ANYBODY WANTING FIREFIGHT BACK.....sorry had to get that out. Me personally i really wont 343 to bring back firefight mode in Halo 5. I think the reason why it wasnt in Halo 4 was the fact that 343 needs time to figure out how to revamp it. ODST's firefight was really good, but Reach's firefight was just out of this world. How fire firefight could work in Halo 5....well first of all they could add the prometheans to it, and add the ablitiy to use ordinance drops,and custom loadouts like in multiplayer, and keep firefight completely customizable like in Reach,but not reuse maps from the campaign. And who knows what else 343 has up their sleeve for firefight!

We want old halo 3 multiplayer without being given things in h3 you had to earn a br or plasma pistol now u loadout with it. the best players earned the power weapons now u can luckily spawn near new drops. in h3 set weapon spawns were good choke points. If ppl like allthe new stuff then seperate ranked from social. ranked will be like slayer pro with set weapon spawns and less aim assist and social will be more new player friendly. also better maps and gamemodeslike action sack, fiesta slayer, multi team, double team, and ffa classic

In halo 5 I think action sack and multi team would make a reappearence. There should be a longer campain and a new multiplayer race. The thruster pack should be improved or be changed into evade. Holograms should be more believable and walk around corners and walls and have a gamertag. The campain should explain the war. When you play multiplayer you should be in spartan armor and walk into the type of game mode you want to play or custom games. There should be a large forge map with different landforms and small amounts of water, like forge world in reach but better.

1. ODST armor

2. Mark V helmet

3. SMG (Silenced too), Silenced Pistol : From Halo 3: ODST

4. More armor configurations like the ones from Halo Reach

5. More playable vehicles: Pelican, Falcon (They didn't bring back the Falcon for Halo 4)

6. Control damage done by some weapons: DMR is over powered on halo 4

7. Playable Elites

8. Firefight & Invasion

9. Less repetitive spartan ops

343i please read this post!

Halo 5 needs:

1)larger maps, like battlefield 3 big.

2) bring back the arbiter/revolutionary covenant

3) bring falcon and hornet back and introduce new covenant falcon style vehicle

4) bring invasion back

5) large airspace for broadswords and covenant counterparts to duke it out

6) new weapons