About Halo 4..

supersoldier117

Am I the only one who really really misses the close quarter, fast paced, Assualt Rifle games? like in halo 3. I feel like Halo 4 multiplayer is all about who gets the first DMR shot first or who misses the first couple of DMR shots. DMRs DMRs DMRs. I think it was way more balanced in Halo 3. I should never EVER be raging on halo. I probably sound like one of those punks that gets mad everytime I die, but no, that's not it. I'm not one of those extra hardcore MLG players that are so serious, but I do rage on Halo 4 every once in a while. Halo 4 is the only halo that has made me angry over multiplayer. COD is the only game you should rage on. These ordinance things, tactical packages/perks or whatever.. it's just not halo man. Campaign was incredibly awesome. It's just the multiplayer. I seriously don't even give to ****s about online anymore. I'm just overly excited for Halo 5's single player mode. Bungie was different. Both multiplayer and single player was just incredibly enjoyable. Does anyone feel the same about this? hmph...

stupid DMRs

post-54659-0-08914300-1355712330.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The AR is better than it ever has been.

That might be a bit of an overstatement....

I don't know how many bullets it took to kill someone in CE but the only weakness it had in that game was that it wasn't the pistol (Also I totally killed pistol users in CE by burst-firing the AR). It had 60 rounds and would drop a spartan relatively quick.

That might be a bit of an overstatement....

I don't know how many bullets it took to kill someone in CE but the only weakness it had in that game was that it wasn't the pistol (Also I totally killed pistol users in CE by burst-firing the AR). It had 60 rounds and would drop a spartan relatively quick.

You're probably right. I'm speaking from personal experience and my skill level is much higher now than in CE obviously.