so who else likes to play C.O.D

Common Sense

So, my dear community, pardon my spelling errors, back keyboard.

Who else like how every game from now on is C.O.D. Loadouts that we can set, instant spawn timers (which have really screwed the Extermination medal), and such a poor variety of maps that I can't pick which one sounds remotely fun.

I miss the old Halo3 multiplayer, the given loadouts, set weapon spawns, and equipment (which with a one time use was more effective than most if not all armor loadout possibities.

Don't get me wrong I am not just complaining and I am far from a Bungie fanboy (I hated halo reach with a passion after playing a few other games before hopping back in). I just miss halo being halo. I wonder does anyone else or am I talking to the deaf here?

Stop this insanity now. Yes we have perks and instant respawn and all that crap that is from call of duty. But im playing as a spartan with a br throwing grenades and dropping shields and getting headshots. Using swords and getting in vehicles with my friends. Out strafing outsmarting my opponent. Everyone seems to forget that this gameplay is halo at the core with some obviously frustrating cod elements but this is by far nothing close to a cod copy.

I'm going to invent a new word. It's going to be something like, Intellectual Bait.

What it is are conclusions that one CAN draw, but in reality, the conclusions are extremely easy to jump to. And are in fact, generally speaking, wrong. The irony is that the person THINKS they are smart for jumping to said conclusions, but in reality, they only came to those conclusions because they are solely lacking on insight in the matter, or really did not try to think about the issues very hard. They came to said conclusions quickly. And for everyone that actually UNDERSTANDS the matter, they look like fools.

That would be applied here.

Person sees similarities to CoD. Person jumps to conclusion that game plays like CoD, and attempts to be clever/hip/smart by making this shocking discovery apparent to others. Normal people realize game plays nothing like CoD, and the original person is caught. They came to a bait conclusion. And in reality, they don't understand the situation really at all.

• Like 3

343 really really did an awful job with this game and honestly they deserve zero credit with this game and all of them do deserve to lose their jobs because of their incompetence

its halo not cod

they have ruined the series for me and quite frankly 343 sold out

So you are saying a bunch of people should lose their jobs just cause your not happy with a video game? I am gonna steal your rollerblades kid

So you are saying a bunch of people should lose their jobs just cause your not happy with a video game? I am gonna steal your rollerblades kid

Actually you're a dumbass, its THEIR JOB to create a good video game especially of a franchise like Halo. they obviously have not and the population shows that.

the people who made halo 4 should be terminated

Actually you're a dumbass, its THEIR JOB to create a good video game especially of a franchise like Halo. they obviously have not and the population shows that.

the people who made halo 4 should be terminated

First of the only person here who is showing any once of a low IQ is you by calling people names, second the population shows that 343i is going to get a fat paycheck and that they will recieve more funding for halo 5.

You dont get to make company decisions for 343 so stop talking about having people fired

Lastly if you hate halo 4 so much dont play it, but we all know you will cry on the forums then go back to no lifeing halo 4 as soon as your done

• Like 1

First of the only person here who is showing any once of a low IQ is you by calling people names, second the population shows that 343i is going to get a fat paycheck and that they will recieve more funding for halo 5.

You dont get to make company decisions for 343 so stop talking about having people fired

Lastly if you hate halo 4 so much dont play it, but we all know you will cry on the forums then go back to no lifeing halo 4 as soon as your done

Seerms like you and me are the only ones who care... its sad :respect: :friends:

• Like 1

We have a fanboy over here everybody who refuses to accept truth!

You can't accept the fact 343 screwed up can't you? Good job buddy the population is always below 100k and it hasnt been 2 months yet.

STOP BEING A BLIND FANBOY

PS- no life huh? last time i checked youre on here more than i am buddy, 4 days? You must be getting all the P like crazy huh? ;)

from my point of view on this kind of "fire them now" post, it's just wrong. it's easy to come to that emotional state by the way 343i shifted halo away from its roots of halo...ness, so to speak, and i had a similar rage fit (which i kept to myself mind you) for like...a day after seeing how some of the major changes/additions had such negitive effects. from that point, however, i used more logical thinking.

one point to consider is all the greatness of the game which 343 worked very hard on and you are taking for granted. example? how about the sound? they really worked on improving the experience via sound and they really pulled it off IMO. how about how the aim assist behaves in a much more balanced fashion, as well as general aiming on its own? thru reach multiplayer i had to use 3 sensitivity to hit anything but 5 to move around adiquitly, which put me at 4 just to get by, but now i set it to 5 and am perfectly happy. the graphics ar egreat, as to be expected these days, but still not to be overlooked. the hitboxes seem improved. just try gettin that beatdown on someone performing an assassination on your teamate in Reach. i have many a time and found myself waltzing towards death due the inevitable invincability of an assassination, but have had no issues in 4 as of yet. in fact i noticed it works out quite well.

the mass of the game is good, so quit overlooking it just to point out a few things which you dislike. sure, most players dislike some of these things, but its not THAT big a deal. some of the perks need balancing a tad, and the insta spawn needs to go away, i feel that way. but it's not like a company gets anywhere by NOT trying things out. anything we majorly dislike they can fix, either now or in the next halo, but theyll get NOWHERE by not trying things out. in fact, we would still be at halo 1. its just the prossess of progression.

so stop being so rude. if someone hands you a hundred dollars, you dont complain angrily just cuz its in one dollar bills; and if 343 makes a good game, your don't demand they get fired just cuz there's a few rough spots to smooth out. k?

So, my dear community, pardon my spelling errors, back keyboard.

Who else like how every game from now on is C.O.D. Loadouts that we can set, instant spawn timers (which have really screwed the Extermination medal), and such a poor variety of maps that I can't pick which one sounds remotely fun.

I miss the old Halo3 multiplayer, the given loadouts, set weapon spawns, and equipment (which with a one time use was more effective than most if not all armor loadout possibities.

Don't get me wrong I am not just complaining and I am far from a Bungie fanboy (I hated halo reach with a passion after playing a few other games before hopping back in). I just miss halo being halo. I wonder does anyone else or am I talking to the deaf here?

So you're a fanboy I you liked reach? Pfft. I liked reach because I dominated and it was something fresh. I like Halo 4 because its again, something fresh. The campaign was excellent and even though I'm not the best at multiplayer I am getting better. And every now and then do some cool stuff that makes me lol. It's called a $60 video game. Try and enjoy it.

343 really really did an awful job with this game and honestly they deserve zero credit with this game and all of them do deserve to lose their jobs because of their incompetence

its halo not cod

they have ruined the series for me and quite frankly 343 sold out

Just leave. Your post put me in the hospital.

You can't accept the fact 343 screwed up can't you? Good job buddy the population is always below 100k and it hasnt been 2 months yet.

PS- no life huh? last time i checked youre on here more than i am buddy, 4 days? You must be getting all the P like crazy huh? ;)

STOP BEING A HATER

Or are HATERS gonna hate? Well if that is so then take your hate and talk to 343 instead of whining to a bunch of players.

Why is it that every time someone tries to point out the positives of a game, or someone disagrees with anything you say, they're a stupid fanboy.

Seriously, just stop.

Im being flamed by the 3 biggest halo fanboys on this site, why?

Just leave. Your post put me in the hospital.

STOP BEING A HATER

Or are HATERS gonna hate? Well if that is so then take your hate and talk to 343 instead of whining to a bunch of players.

Because he is a fanboy along with you and that other user who fail to see the problems with this game and will defend until you die. For a franchise like halo this game was a fail on how they implemented COD into it. Thats laziness and unoriginal by 343 combined with all the glitches and bugs, lack of playlists, theatre, forge, custom games all junk now.

and just now they try to being people back to its dead population by trying to offer prizes to play the game. HAHAHAHA

yes you three are fanboys and wont admit anything wrong with this game.

The population speaks for itself guys sorry to burst your little bubble :)

• Like 1

Grow up and learn to accept the fact that your not the only person on the planet, people are allowed to disagree with you