Please Fix Halo 4 FLOOD

PreTTyBoiSTraFe

Flood would be a great gametype is the floods thruster pack wasn't so overpowered.

I along with alot of other people hate the fact that the floods thruster pack is so overpowered.

I also hate how the flood can swing their sword while using thruster pack.

If the the thruster pack can'e be fixed then please make the Flood Die in 2 headshots.

It is nearly impossible for the humans to win.

Please give both Equal Advantages.

Flood playlist is Alright but would be Tons more fun with a few minor adjustments

I hate flood. Nothing like Zombies. I only played it today because of the challenge for it. And even with that I got lucky getting three wins. It only puts you as the winner if you got 1st place. In FFA it's 1st-3rd that are considered the winners. The BS thruster pack pretty much ruins the game type for me as well as them having shields, low number of players(love Halo 3 zombies with 16 players). Wish 343i would add in some community created flood maps if they're out there.

Yeah the one shot with the pistol got a little old in reach. I get where there rad was at with shields but I'm not sure if it had the desired effect. Still with friends though it can be enjoyable.

My only complaint about flood would be all the cheaters using level exploits to hide inside walls. Really zaps the fun right out of it.

Living Dead was better because the zombies didn't have freakin' Thruster Packs, they didn't have shields (major setback in Flood Gametype), and they didn't have loadouts. Why does either side have loadouts? Humans should have stuck with Shotgun and Magnum and Flood with their Sword/ Creepy Arm Thing. It was a simple gametype that many people don't play anymore. My biggest concern of all though would have to be the Thruster Pack. I HATE IT!