Extended Absence

Ahsoka

Ok. I feel like I'm spamming, but that's not my intention. Just giving yet another update:

It sounds like Ahsokas sick family member has gotten worse.. A lot worse. So as of this evening she will most likely be moved to a hospital in Seattle. Which like I mentioned earlier is a 3 hour drive from our home. So again, Ahsoka is pretty torn on what to do. Her work is being pretty flexible with everything. So she'll be in Seattle a couple of days staying with my Grandma and than she'll be home for a couple of days working. Unfortunately, I'm not able to accompany her to Seattle because of my new job. But she's staying strong. Stronger than I could ever be in her situation. There is snow in the forecast for the next couple of days, so hopefully she's able to make it there and back safely.

This all my change at a moments notice. That's just what I've heard since I got home from work. Things have been a roller coaster ride. Of course this means I'll most likely be giving Ahsoka her present early.. It would make it easier to talk to her.. Most of you know what it is. Anyways, like before she just asks you to keep her in your thoughts.

That's all I have for this today. At lease everything I know so far.

• Like 1

Update on Ahoska:

Her family member was moved to Seattle, so for the next couple of days she'll be in Seattle with her sick family member. She'll be home for Christmas. And after that she'll be working for 4 days, and than in Seattle for 3 days. And she'll do that until her family member gets better. Luckily my grandma has room at her house which is near the hospital so she'll have somewhere safe and free to stay while there. She may end up getting on here though, I broke down and she got her present today. So she has a new laptop she'll probably be using while there. That's all I know right now. I'll keep you updated if she doesn't.

• Like 3

Should be last update on here. Ahsoka's family member is doing great! They are now transferring them back to our home city. Not quite sure why they transferred her there for 24 hours. But it helped a lot. Her family member is on the up and up. Should be discharged soon. They just want to observe the family member for a couple of days to make sure everything is ok..

Thank you all for your support over the past couple of days. Ahsoka has been very very appreciative.

• Like 3

I just wanted to thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers the past couple of days. My family member is doing really good! And they should be discharged before Christmas!! :D Best Christmas ever. The new laptop I'm using is a very close second.

Anyways. Thank you all! :hug: :heart:

• Like 3