A list of fixes for Halo 4

Last_Shot_Scott

I want to start off by saying I think the game has potential, but up until now I feel like I have purchased an unfinished game.

One of my biggest pet peevs about this game has to be the fact that there is no headshot medal for the sniper. This to me is very suprising. How do you play test a game, shoot somebody in the head with a sniper and not realize you didnt get a medal for it? Or just seeing how many headshots you got with the snipe at the end of a game. It brings up several questions to me.Such as; Did any 343 play Halo 3? Are the people that made this game actual competitve gamers?This brings me to my next point...

There was a weekly update for Halo 4 a couple weeks back and when they brought in Team Snipers. 343 then the following week took it out. Once again im confused to what they are doing here. Lets get this straight. You updated the game, put in a playlist, then took it out almost immediately. I hope it just means that they are fixing the playlist and are eventually going to put it back into matchmaking but something tells me they are not.

I do not understand why the playlists are so divided. Why is there not a playlist for all objective based gametypes? Why do you need to have 3 seperate playlists for them? All that does is space out players from playing eachother. Why is there no simple Free For All playlist? (Back to my snipers point) Why is there no Snipers playlist?

Maps. This is becoming a joke. I feel like there are a choice of about 3 maps in every playlist to choose from. Thats pathetic... Oh and lets not forget that the game actually launched with more maps but 343 has failed to put them in any playlist. I want to be able to download peoples maps. I want the option to type in "the pit" and get a list of pit remakes. But looks like the servers are down and 343 cant fix this problem with downloading maps in there search option. Think about it. They gave you a game where a portion of it isnt even accesible. I mean come on. This is supposed to be the follow up from Halo 3. Give me some of those classic maps. The Pit, Narrows, Construct. Give me something that is on that same level of greatness.

Fix your kill cams or just get rid of them. Did you add the killcam to annoy players a little more? This isnt COD.

How about fixing when I hit select to view the players mid game I dont freeze in place?

Show me the players connection in the game. Did you really need to change all this ****?

You catered to the retard 343. There was a part of me that thought you wouldnt do that. That part of me is gone now.