oomishday3

Rainbow Road

Got the video recorder for this already and RLD should be doing commentary soon

Yep, thanks! and I did the interview thing for his channel :D

that first flip jump works as long as you dont go fullspeed into it I actually enjoyed figuring it out after 4-5 tries lol...

Do a barrel roll!

You have to teach me how to make a race track that smooth. Do the new magnets help out at all?

Incredible!

The racetrack is so smooth and user-friendly, everything flows and the barrel roll is fantastic. 2 thumbs up mate!

This is definitely a fun and challenging race track overall. I ran it for custom game night a few weeks back. My only negative feedback is the inconsistent man cannon( not your fault) and the blind reverse cornering that blocks your camera view. Very well done and I hope you get a lot of attention for it because it's well deserved.

Pause the video at 1:47. Do you see how the green shield is inside of the hill zone? I was able to cheat by jumping off of my mongoose in the hill and just standing on the shield in the hill. I did it on my first try- it's really easy. I think I got three and a half minutes in the hill before the host just decided to end the game. I'd fix that.