What's up guys? I'm kinda new here so if we can skip picking on the new kid, that'd be appreciable. :D

My favorite game's Halo 2, I love Halo 4 (currently on the Plasma Pistol challenge for Recon SURG armor), I'm all Recon armor in any Halo that allows it (think of it as my legacy or identity), Halo: Combat Evolved was my initiation into gaming, I don't know how to make proper introductions (sorry guys), and there is no game I put in front of Halo.

I was brought here the oddest way possible; being perma-banned from Halo Waypoint forums for bumping someone else's "Thank You 343i" thread (saw everyone else bumping so I didn't think it was a problem. :l) so, learning from past mistakes, I'm here to play it clean and enjoy me some fan opinion.

Gamertag's Arr0wSync, I'm big on Miami Heat and Boston Red Sox aside from Halo, I can't choose between Marty O'Donnell and Neil Davidge, and I love playing customs with an overheating passion. What's up, bromigos?

TL;DR: Love Halo 4. Halo is my home. Hope this place is too!

:)

You sound like an honest enough person :) Not some troll. Remember to obey rules and Moderators, have fun, post lots (not too much), and have fun. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or any other member of the staff. (Staff can easily be identified by their unusual colors, such as Blue, Cyan, Red, or some other color like mine :) )

• Like 1