Weapons disappearing way to fast

Greassy

I find it funny that the video says "This game has been out for over a month and you still haven't fixed this yet.". Yes it's only been out for a single month. That isn't a very large amount of time. Is it really too difficult to be patient, wait for them to take in the feedback from players, look into it, and come up with the best solution they can? You're demanding weapon re-balancing, bug and glitch fixes, etc. and you expect all of this to be fixed in only a month after release? Think about it. They've got to find out what a large portion of the fanbase are complaining about, analyse these complaints and see if they have any merit, determine whether or not there's something they can really do to either fix it or make it work better, then actually work on the patch(es) that will fix those things. Not to mention once they do that they'll need to have the patches verified by Microsoft before they're released.

They're working on things. In one of the previous bulletins they announced that there is a second patch in the works after the one we just received.

• Like 2

I find it funny that the video says "This game has been out for over a month and you still haven't fixed this yet.". Yes it's only been out for a single month. That isn't a very large amount of time. Is it really too difficult to be patient, wait for them to take in the feedback from players, look into it, and come up with the best solution they can? You're demanding weapon re-balancing, bug and glitch fixes, etc. and you expect all of this to be fixed in only a month after release? Think about it. They've got to find out what a large portion of the fanbase are complaining about, analyse these complaints and see if they have any merit, determine whether or not there's something they can really do to either fix it or make it work better, then actually work on the patch(es) that will fix those things. Not to mention once they do that they'll need to have the patches verified by Microsoft before they're released.

They're working on things. In one of the previous bulletins they announced that there is a second patch in the works after the one we just received.

very so true lol

so you're saying that i need to wait for something that should have been fixed before the game came out? really you tell me how hard it is to add more seconds to the weapons. they have released 2 updates already and i'm the one who always tells people to chill out they will fix it. but seriously how hard is it to fix this thats right not hard at all

You're such a b*itch for complaint about weapons disappearing. Ever stop to think about balancing issues? What if they go back to disappearing after 60 seconds? With all of the ordinances and personal ordinances on top of that there would be power weapons laying around everywhere....talking about everyone having a binary and rockets...does it suck that you lose your weapons when you die? Yes but it just means be smart about how you play and don't die...

Also in dominion I think they pretty much disappear once you respawn. Makes sense since there are 3 bases that drop weapons every 30 seconds after the base it fortified haha....smh sorry for saying all of this to you but it's facts. Just think about the reasonings before complaining.

hmm im sure you calling me a "B**ch" makes you feel like a tough guy huh? i never said anything about being 60 seconds i wanted it to be set to at least 30 seconds, and you're telling me you never got a power weapon and died and ran back to grab it only to find out it already disappeared? also instead of insulting people how about you use some respect. is it that hard to just say. hey man i think they shouldnt fix it due to Blah Blah. pretty bad when i have to talk to a 24 year old about respect

It also balances the power weapons and personal ordinance in the sense that you only have to kill the guy once to get rid of his sniper rifle, instead of killing him and taking over that part of the map long enough to retrieve it yourself, or killing him and making a kamikaze charge just to get one stupid gun.

I said in another thread that it's easier to get a sniper rifle in this game, but harder to keep one. That's much closer to a balanced set up than what came before. I like almost everything to do with ordinance except how one guy gets gravity hammer, plasma grenades, and overshield in a BTB game while another guy gets incineration cannon, binary rifle, and damage boost.

I think they might do well to increase the odds of certain weapons appearing in certain maps or gametypes in which they make sense, and decrease the odds of things appearing in maps or gametypes that don't make sense. This is really how stuff should have been done from the start: weapons and such tailored to each map & gametype, the trouble is they've NEVER done it like that, most developers don't either, and I imagine it's too hard to make it happen now anyway.

• Like 1

"You're such a (B word) for complaint about weapons disappearing. Ever stop to think about balancing issues? What if they go back to disappearing after 60 seconds? With all of the ordinances and personal ordinances on top of that there would be power weapons laying around everywhere....talking about everyone having a binary and rockets...does it suck that you lose your weapons when you die? Yes but it just means be smart about how you play and don't die...

Also in dominion I think they pretty much disappear once you respawn. Makes sense since there are 3 bases that drop weapons every 30 seconds after the base it fortified haha....smh sorry for saying all of this to you but it's facts. Just think about the reasonings before complaining."

obviously someone got butthurt and removed my comment so here it is again lawl.

hmm im sure you calling me a "B**ch" makes you feel like a tough guy huh? i never said anything about being 60 seconds i wanted it to be set to at least 30 seconds, and you're telling me you never got a power weapon and died and ran back to grab it only to find out it already disappeared? also instead of insulting people how about you use some respect. is it that hard to just say. hey man i think they shouldnt fix it due to Blah Blah. pretty bad when i have to talk to a 24 year old about respect

Son, I just told you what's up. Sorry I called you a (B word) but I see this thread too much. Other than that, everything else was legit and no "hating." Of course I know first hand that weapons disappear when I try to grab them. But it's only logical!! Even if its a 30 sec wait before they disappear it's still way to much to ask for. It's perfect the way it is now in order to maintain balance. I can understand if they disappeared this quick with no weapon drops at all in the game, then there would be something to complain about. Again, just think about the balancing and would you really want every player to grab their dropped weapons only to get another handful of weapons when the weapons start dropping again? Wayyyyyyyy to broken.

Im just taking what you said and throwing it in the garbage. Your complaint is too empty-minded and I'm giving you facts as to why the system needs to remain the same.

Good day to you sir.

The weapons HAVE to disappear fast or the game would be filled with power weapons.

Also, if you die with a power weapon, NO REASON you should get it back. I've never had a problem killing someone and picking their weapon up. If you want to have longer weapon drop times, they need to start putting back the FULL 5 second re-spawn system. That way for sure, when you die, the OTHER person gets your weapon NO YOU.

Also, the thing that drives me crazy about most people that complain about this is "I HAD SNIPER AND IT DISAPPEARED" boo hoo, go use your DMR. God forbid you cant just sit in the back and snipe the entire game.

YOU DIE WITH A WEAPON, NO REASON YOU SHOULD GET TO KEEP IT!

EDIT: went back and watched, I don't see a problem with a 10 second vanish rate...

I am rather glad that weapons disappear at the rate they do. In BTB there are so many weapons on the ground that it would cause chaos. Power weapons would be laying there forever and people would be nuking each other at an insane rate.

I dont find much of an issue with this to be honest.

*facepalm* at every single one of these post. 10 seconds a vanish rate is insane but this game does promote bad kids now sooo oh well gotta adapt sucks theres no TOGGABLE OPTION in CUSTOM games so we can have fun with this are selfs.

The only way to fix this would be to push the re-spawn time to 5 second, then push the vanish time up. All that would do is noob the game up even more because you're power weapon would then be in the OTHER TEAM's possession.

I don't see a problem with the current system. I die, I lose my weapon, pretty simple. I personally this this DOESN'T help bad kids, as they can't keep picking up their own power when if killed at range. DMR is a power weapon on its own so just spawn with a power weapon:)

I have a bigger problem with this instant spawn bullcrap.