Custom Gamer Otriad

vDukie

Description:

Ever feel like playing Custom Games but just cant find the right sized party? Well you've come to the right place. The Custom Gamer Otriad is a collection of Halo players whom want to take a break from competitive match making and sit back and play for fun. Just reply to this thread and I'll add your gamertag to the available players list. If you ever want to play customs, try out some new maps/gametypes, or whatever just check back here, and send invites/messages to any/all the players on the list. This will make getting a plentiful party much easier.

Rules:

1. Be respectful

2. Have fun

3. Invite your friends!

List:

1. vDukie

2. NoobsOwnMe

3. xpghxassassianx

4. Thesmellypocket

5.Pulvurizer

6.lijii

7.icycoolx

8.refuge88

If you want to host feel free to host, just try not to hog Party Leader if someone wants to put on/try out their map. The Custom Games range from Competitive Customs, to Flood, to Mini Games, to anything you have created.

I am always down for some Customs and will try to host Daily Custom Games from 7:00PM EST till 9:00PM EST, or even later. So join up if you're interested :)

• Like 2

Will be doing customs 6pm tonight will need about 8 people. If everyone brought a friend then we could do it! :thumbsup: I reckon we can get 8-16 people playing, if we invite recents, and everyone brings 2 friends. if we can't get enough we will have to divert to halo reach where I have built a custom game community.

Alright, well I have some maps I will add to the pile. I have one or two already and another is almost finished. I'll continue making maps in forge. I am currently into making Slayer, CTF, MLG, and BTB maps. My gamertag is icycoolx if you want to add me.