Haven Flank Secret Start

Rob T

sad part, this game is to big on helping retards, as radar destroys even a good strat. OH WAIT, he's over here..

The average person doesn't even know the ramps to the left and right of scatter shot on bottom closed can be used to access top mid very easily. This is another thing, radar screws up and your icon changes from down arrow to solid circle (thanks radar for messing up all the good moves in Halo)

Also, you can jump from either red or blue to top closed if you have mobility. top closed railing, to Red or Blue Landing, to red or blue side. I do this all the time but again radar solves the other team's confusion and pre-nades again.

That is a very interesting start, but its a shame that I don't use mobility.....

I don't use mobility either, however I've started using it only at the begining of the game and it's been doing wonders for me. You should try a couplde loadouts, maybe one for starting and one for after your first death?

• Like 1

I don't use mobility either, however I've started using it only at the begining of the game and it's been doing wonders for me. You should try a couplde loadouts, maybe one for starting and one for after your first death?

I like that idea. I've been trying to build loadouts for different situations (anti-vehicle, close quarters) or game types (KotH, CtF) but never considered having one for a specific stage of the game like the start.