wheelman sucks

dailyrumith

soo... ive been using the wheelman mod that is supposed to increase the long term durability of your vehicle hoping that i could squeeze precious seconds from a dogfight to get the kill... but, it sucks, i dont feel a lick of difference, nothings changed... maybe i just suck but its just the same as before: sometimes they win, sometimes i win but overall my vehicle doesnt last any longer than it ever has before. please fix it 343

soo... ive been using the wheelman mod that is supposed to increase the long term durability of your vehicle hoping that i could squeeze precious seconds from a dogfight to get the kill... but, it sucks, i dont feel a lick of difference, nothings changed... maybe i just suck but its just the same as before: sometimes they win, sometimes i win but overall my vehicle doesnt last any longer than it ever has before. please fix it 343

Hmmm, first complaint I've heard for Wheelman. Personally, I haven't used it so I can't make any claims...does it at least reduce the duration of EMP?

Hmmm, first complaint I've heard for Wheelman. Personally, I haven't used it so I can't make any claims...does it at least reduce the duration of EMP?

yes! that is desidedly noticable in fact however the descriptions reads "...extend the long-term durability of your vehicle..." and thats where i dont see a lick uh difference

My friend uses that. And his vehicles last a long longer than any of mine. And I can notice the difference when EMP'd with him using the Wheelman perk. I haven't heard any other complaints.

If you're looking to contact 343, you won't be able to do that here. This is a community ran forum. No 343 employees. Sorry. :/

My friend uses that. And his vehicles last a long longer than any of mine. And I can notice the difference when EMP'd with him using the Wheelman perk. I haven't heard any other complaints.

If you're looking to contact 343, you won't be able to do that here. This is a community ran forum. No 343 employees. Sorry. :/

Just noticed Adm Ackbar's post count ;)