How would sound Halo without Elites?

Thel Vadam

Hi people,I love elites very much,I am a big fan of them,but I wanted to know your opinion in Halo Campaign without elites.My opinion is Halo is not anymore Halo without our snoozy silly Covy,our Elites.For me Halo without elites is like sun without light.Make your opinions!

Ummm...yeah...It seems like you people,aren't real Halo fans.Promtetheans will never change Elites.Sorry,but Halo without Elites sounds like another game type,not Halo.

YOU'VE CHANGED,Halo fans!How do you want Halo?Like a COD?Maybe in future you will want enemy humans,and spartans shouldn't wear anymore cool armors.What do you wish?No Covenant,only some robotic aliens named Promethenas who are stronger and smarter?Don't know about you,but I preffer Wort Wort Wort than snapshots and watchers coming out of the knight's back.I like Prometheans,but Halo CAN'T be Halo without Covenant and Elites.Majority of people only played Halo 4,Reach and maybe 3 or Anniversary.But,people,I mean old fans,remember Halo 1,2,3 .The old times.I know they've passed,but Elites borned with Halo and you can't change that.

Ummm...yeah...It seems like you people,aren't real Halo fans.Promtetheans will never change Elites.Sorry,but Halo without Elites sounds like another game type,not Halo.

YOU'VE CHANGED,Halo fans!How do you want Halo?Like a COD?Maybe in future you will want enemy humans,and spartans shouldn't wear anymore cool armors.What do you wish?No Covenant,only some robotic aliens named Promethenas who are stronger and smarter?Don't know about you,but I preffer Wort Wort Wort than snapshots and watchers coming out of the knight's back.I like Prometheans,but Halo CAN'T be Halo without Covenant and Elites.Majority of people only played Halo 4,Reach and maybe 3 or Anniversary.But,people,I mean old fans,remember Halo 1,2,3 .The old times.I know they've passed,but Elites borned with Halo and you can't change that.

Dont ask people thier opinions and then condem them for it, just some friendly advice