Reply from bs angel or 343i

Porcin3 Proph3t

bs angel

Administration

Since we're doing weekly updates, they will be smaller in nature but happen on a more frequent basis. Some additional clarification below. :)

Banamy;2030064 wrote:

*SPECULATION*

From what I read in the bulletin, and past bulletins. We are due for a massive update mid January.

Let's look at a few of the "features" that will be added early 2013 according to 343i.

- *Speculation* The update will be paired with spartan ops season 2

Spartan Ops returns on January 21. It will be tied to a normal weekly Matchmaking update.

Quote:

- Ranking System

There is not a date associated with CSR yet.

Quote:

- Playlists such as Team Doubles, Grifball, Optimized Slayer Pro, Possible MLG

We're targeting early 2013 for the first three. They won't be released at the same time, though.

Quote:

- Smaller Maps, Community Created Maps

Yup! In early 2013. Our first focus will be 4v4, then we'll look at 2v2.

Quote:

- *Speculation* Possible weapon rebalance

No hard news on this at this time. Sorry.

Quote:

Plus any other things they feel the need to add. I might have missed some of the features they said will be available by 2013.

Sorry for the sloppy post!!

Feel free to discuss.

Discussed!

• Like 1

If weapons arent balanced out then say goodbye to the rest of the population left on this game

Only weapon out of balance on the game is having boltshot on loadout. 1 shot kill weapons and 2 shot kill weapons belong in drops. Every other weapon but that one is in the ordinance drops. Get that in place and it's done.

Only weapon out of balance on the game is having boltshot on loadout. 1 shot kill weapons and 2 shot kill weapons belong in drops. Every other weapon but that one is in the ordinance drops. Get that in place and it's done.

The boltshot will always be a 1 hit kill weapon and part of the loadout. That's what separates it from the plasma pistol. If anything, they'll just shorten the range on it, which honestly, would be just fine.