Official Game Testing Night

Would you like your map tested?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like your map tested by Pro-forgers, Pro-testers, and Pro- players?

• Yes I would love the opinions and suggestions of those who are really good
    • yes but I am too stubborn to accept their positive critiscm
    • Wed night does not work well for me
    • thank you, finally someone doing this for the fans

Do you have a great map but just don’t have the willing friends to get it tested? Or would you just like to have some pro-players and pro-forgers who actually know what they are talking about give you positive feedback? A new addition to 343 Industries forum with the cooperation of the talented crew of THFE is being implemented. A new game testing night beginning Dec 19 and continueing every week thereafter. That’s right, bring us your masterpiece and be willing and ready to have it reviewed and tested by people who actually know what they are talking about. Beginning Dec 19(Wed) we will be hosting game testing night. A night for you, the fans,to submit your creations and have them tested , whether they are slayer, dominion, CTF, race, flood, etc.. Submit your maps to AbleSir Thomas each week by Monday and have them reviewed and tested in a full lobby that following Wednesday.

We understand that not all of you are experienced forgers. We all had to start somewhere. Do as much as you possibly know how and bring us a finished product. We will play it then critic it. You can choose whether or not to implement the ideas presented to you that night and improve your map or not.

This will be an open lobby for you to bring some friends in with you along with the available forgers, testers, and veteran Spartan slayers.

Edited by Spades N AZ
pinned
  • Like 3

I'm glad to see some excitement I know that there are many people who just need a few pointers and I hope that this will help. Submit your maps to Able Sir Thomas of the THFE crew and this coming Wed(19) we will pull a group of pro-forgers and pro-players in to give some positive feedback. It's up to us to keep Halo alive!!!

Hey guys, be sure to submit any maps for Wednesday night testing to me by Wednesday morning. You must include your gamertag, name of map, gametype to be played, and desired player count. Just send this info by message to this account over 343i. Also be sure to upload your map to fileshare

• Like 1

It was on Wed so it would not cause any interference with other social nights. Friday night is custom game night and we wanted a few days before so that they could fix the map in time for a clean polished map for custom game night.

However, this thread will soon be deleted and then reposted when the fileshares are up. For now THERE IS NO GAME TESTING NIGHT. We might possibly reinstate this night once the fileshare is up and running correctly. Sorry to disappoint but hopefully halo 4 will be updated and running smooth soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad to see some excitement I know that there are many people who just need a few pointers and I hope that this will help. Submit your maps to Able Sir Thomas of the THFE crew and this coming Wed(19) we will pull a group of pro-forgers and pro-players in to give some positive feedback. It's up to us to keep Halo alive!!!

Already have a thread going CHECK IT HERE - HYDRA Ball (GameType) - HYDRA Stadium <Featured Pictures/Description - HYDRA-BALL ARENA

• 3 months later...

GAMERTAG: Proj3ct ic3

Map: SUNSET ISLAND (FORGE ISLAND)

GAMETYPE: BIG TEAM MAP AND CTF

PLAYER COUNT: 12 PLAYERS

READY FOR MAP TESTING JUST MSG ME WHEN READY.

Spades no longer does customs game nights on Friday, so I do not know if he still does map testing for it. However, If you are availible Tuesday nights, you might want to submit and attend AbleAir Thomas's (a member of THFE) Tuesday Night Tests. Found Here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/27597-tuesday-night-tests/

• 1 month later...

I would so do this. I think that would be a great way to make more of our community member's better forger's. Why not give it a try? Won't get my hopes up that my map will be the best though xD. 

Spades is 'on break' from Halo. While he has confirmed some Halo game nights, they'll be on Halo 3, not Halo 4. I'm no fortune teller but I'm fairly certain that right now, the best place your map can go is, as Sikslik said above, AbleSir Thomas' TNT.

• 5 months later...

AWESOME!!

I have a semi PULSE remake.  I took 65% of Halo Reach Pulse and remade it.  Id love the feedback BUT what id also like to do is track down the original creator of PULSE and ask for permission or see if he wants to co-forge or change anything.  I just really liked that map except for a few things and wanted to see if it has a .01% chance of making it into Community playlists.

I would like to test 4 v 4, Slayer, MLG style.

Gamertag: Speedbird21 for map

ugcuserfile-b57a34c9-5e3c-4ffa-aa06-2508

ugcuserfile-6c328e1a-95ec-475c-9871-a16a

ugcuserfile-e39cbf1c-bf88-461a-b96b-0416

ugcuserfile-4c9e342d-75b9-4866-b79b-fab7