14 Day - Buy and Play

343iBot

Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack Achievements

Many of you participated in our “14 Day - Buy and Play” program, a special offer that granted early access to six Specializations. As part of that program, we are providing complimentary access to the Crimson Map Pack for a limited time (through Tuesday, December 18 at 9am UTC/GMT). At that time, the complimentary limited access to the Crimson Map Pack will close, and “14 Day - Buy and Play” program participants will no longer be able to access the content for online play (please note anybody who has already purchased the Crimson Map Pack or owns the Halo 4 Map Pass or Limited Edition will not be impacted and will continue to have access to the content after the complimentary access period ends).

If you enjoy the new maps and would like to continue playing on them after that date, the Crimson Map Pack can be purchased through the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 800 MS Points, or via purchase of the War Games Map Pass. We hope you’re enjoying the special Crimson Map Pack preview, and we’ll see you on the (new!) virtual battlefields.

I'm just angry it's limited time. I got on today not knowing it was supposed to be there, wondering why it was giving it to me for free. I was excited, jumping for joy, now I'm just dissapointed I only have about 2 more days to get time out of it.

• 2 weeks later...