Congartulation 343!

TheGodfatherS117

Very nice game you did 343!

In the beginning, when Bungie left the Halo serie, I was very sad because I played all Halo and I think Bungie did a good job. After, I thought 343 was going to do a good job as Bungie before.

In the Halo Reach august update, when they removed anniversary pack in matchmaking, I began to hate 343 and I did not want to buy Halo 4 because in my opinion, they introduced too much powerful gun(like forerunner rocket launcher, rail gun , forerunner shotgun, etc.).

When it came out, some of my friends bought it and they were saying that it was amazing! So I bought the limited edition and I was amazed by this very nice game!

- The matchmaking slayer is amazing!

-The connection is a lot better than the Halo Reach connection

-We join faster a game than Halo reach

-Everything is amazing lol

After this moment, I had a different opinion: 343 Industries is amazing!

• Like 6

Best halo game ever! I have been a fan since 2003 on ce loving halos but i thought halo 4 would be just that tiny bit worse than erach it being their first halo game! but it's the first halo game that REALLY trumps CoD. Like all the others where just better but from only a few viewpoints (mine included) but this one truly is better than all CoD's put togethor. And i love what they did with the campaign storyline <- Accept cortana dying D: Anyways GREAT JOB 343

Halo 4 matchmaking is amazing. 343 had just a few oopsies but it is kind of expected from an industry starting out :)

This :up: But not this :down:

Best halo game ever! I have been a fan since 2003 on ce loving halos but i thought halo 4 would be just that tiny bit worse than erach it being their first halo game! but it's the first halo game that REALLY trumps CoD. Like all the others where just better but from only a few viewpoints (mine included) but this one truly is better than all CoD's put togethor. And i love what they did with the campaign storyline <- Accept cortana dying D: Anyways GREAT JOB 343

No it's not the best Halo ever in my opinion, i'm having fun playing it, but the lack of secondary characters is quite disappointing. It's a good start, but not better than ALL the other Halos.

And what do you mean with :" but this one truly is better than all CoD's put togethor." ? Of course is better than CoD, it's HALO! lol

Halo 4 is very good and I'm having a blast playing it as well. Have one problem with the MM though. There's a big lack of variety when it comes to playlists. SWAT gets boring after a bit playing the same 2-3 maps and both Infinity and Big Team Infinity Slayers get's boring as well seeing as it's nothing but, a long range DMR battle the whole time if you don't get a good ordnance drop. And Vehicles have been made obsolete basically because people being able to spawn with the P. Pistol. I'm still loving this game though don't get me wrong but, there's a few things that somewhat kill it for me. Love the S. Ops and amazing campaign.