Halo 5:Playable Elites(please watch it,343)

Thel Vadam

(I know this has nothing to do with the campaign) The Sangheili fanbase is HUGE! So why won't 343 bring back the elites in multiplayer!  I always played as one and almost everyone on xbox that I have talked to have been disappointed that they are not playable in Halo 4 (including me).  I really hope 343 will actually listen to us and bring them back.  Even though I don't have anything against Spartans, I want to have a choice in what I play as.   

• Like 1

ya i knew arby would come back. I'm a huge sanghelii and elite fan in every halo with elites i play as one. i prefer them more. elites need to come back, other wise it's not halo. (as much that is) and common why would it feel weird if they were playable in halo 5? we slaughtered them in halo 2 didn't we? then halo 2 came around and we could play as them, and no one felt weird about that. neither in halo 3 or reach. and since we played as them in almost every other game and fought against them in almost every game it wouldn't be wired if they were playable in halo 5 either. elites are also not dinosaurs either. dinosaurs never had giant mandible like elites have

• Like 2

I happy the Elites are gone they never belonged in Halo anyways. I mean the whole series is set in the future what the hell have dinosaurs to do with the future? They where extinct along time ago.

THE HELL! These aren't dinosaurs kid, there aliens made probably by the precursors.And if they are dinosaurs then what are Brutes doing in space then! They look like Apes! Now i think they should make the Brutes get wiped out!

(I know this has nothing to do with the campaign) The Sangheili fanbase is HUGE! So why won't 343 bring back the elites in multiplayer!  I always played as one and almost everyone on xbox that I have talked to have been disappointed that they are not playable in Halo 4 (including me).  I really hope 343 will actually listen to us and bring them back.  Even though I don't have anything against Spartans, I want to have a choice in what I play as.   

There could also be playable Marines or Grunts or Brutes or Jackels or EVEN... New races, hopefully they will make new races only for multiplayer like maybe those aliens in abandon in those orange ecubator tanks!

• Like 1

Hello,people!I started this topic to remember the real halo fans.I mean those who have all the Halo series.We find the unpleasant change on the next Halo series....The Elites won't be playable anymore...Some people say that Bungie had a contract with 343industries who meant the elites wont be playable anymore.Time passed,elites are not playable,and Arbiter is not included in Halo 4 campaign.I could pay 343 to make them playable again or to make Arby back,but I don't know the price and how to do that.So,we need you,people.To make forums and posts with this subject.Please 343!We NEED you.

I agree with you dude. Not only should they bring them back to matchmaking, but they should also bring back the old style of elites. Like the ones from Halo 2/3, those ones were bad ass and you could understand what the hell they were saying lol. I miss the old Halo, so so much, all we can do is hope 343 sees these topics and opens up their eyes to the past.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Arby and Chief is the backbone of Halo.

Halo is not Halo without Elites, because they are in every game, playable in just about all of them. The thing about gaming with war games lately is that over the past 6 years since Halo 3, we've seen lots of Battlefield and Call of Duty, and other follow ups. They had nothing but humans fighting against humans, and any sci-fi (excluding Mass Effect) still had you playing as a human. I always enjoyed Halo as being the gateway to escape the human factor, and play as other races - but without getting into ufooooos and lazzerrr beams! No, Halo had the best mix of Earth and intergalactic atmospheres. On top of that, elites are quite an original form of person. That is why I did not want Halo to turn into the next CoD franchise, or even Battlefield. Halo is Halo, and it is not a human-only do not disturb Infinity game. Halo has a story to tell for every race in the galaxy. I like the story of the elites, and they deserve a spot in multiplayer, because elites were one of the first concepts ever made to whole franchise. Respect that. ;)

• Like 1

Friendly elites and Arbiter in campaign would be awesome, I think it's something 343 might actually do. I think that's the reason there are no elites multiplayer, cause there's no friendly elites on Infinity and multiplayer is a part of the story in a way. So friendly elites in campaign likely means elites in multiplayer as well.

A few campaign levels where you play as brute. The Elites already had their trilogy.

It would be weird playing as an Elite after slaughtering so many of them in Halo 4.

I think I would pass....

People seem fairly controversail as to whether or not Elites should be brought back. A Brute is fairly different from a Spartan, whereas Spartans and Elites are basically the same thing. Plus, it would force 343 to bring back some of the Brute weapons.

Spartans and Elites are totally different physically and mentally

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you guys,didnt meant Halo Campaign without Elites,if you meant this that means you are not halo fans.Maybe you got only Reach and 4.Here are allowed only people who got all halo games,because...haham..Halo without Elites is like Sun without light.

Well it doesnt exactly mean you are a not a true halo fan, it is just the fact that most people never played the older games and just got halo reach or 4. Personally i love the elites and am extremely angry that 343 took them out as being playable because what really made the game exciting was playing as an alien. :turned: Also people most games are only playable as a human and nothing else i think it was nice allowing you to choose your species rather than being one because to me and to some other other players out there it just makes the game more fun and original.

This is the sad and condescending problem a vast majority of the people have. Many of you are completely oblivious to the fact that there is an entire Sangheili community full of skilled, competent, honourable individuals. It is a living roleplaying community which competes competitively. If you guys were more involved with clans then you would realise that there are a multitude of communities which represent different things. Getting rid of Sangheili in Halo 4 was a foolish move, that and the fact they made the game completely retarded.

All I am saying is that you people should not comment on things you know nothing about; that's quite stupid and what I consider a broad generalisation.

Edited by Incompetent Souls

I hope you guys,didnt meant Halo Campaign without Elites,if you meant this that means you are not halo fans.Maybe you got only Reach and 4.Here are allowed only people who got all halo games,because...haham..Halo without Elites is like Sun without light.

Wait, Campaign without Elites, or Multiplayer? Because if you mean Campaign, then Yes I agree. But if you meant mulitplayer, then I disagree.

Halo is still Halo without elites. Elites do not define Halo. Spartans do. But Campaign without Elites entirely would not be Halo. 

Anyways Remember that Halo CE was bungies FIRST Halo game, It had NO elites in Multiplayer. Halo 4 is 343's FIRST Halo game it to had/has NO elites in multiplayer. Halo 2 Added them and Halo 3 followed, and if the trends stick and history repeats itself, then we should see Elites make a Return in Halo 5... and Halo 6.

• Like 1

I wish they'd bring it back, yes I do. :) But then, I also want hem to bring customizable armor for the elites, not just like three levels of elites that came "UNCUSTOMIZABLE". So, yeah. That's what I want them to bring... ^_^

id love that too. i like that. because then the armor permutations will be bigger and better too

• 4 weeks later...

i am a huge elite fan i played them ever since i got my hands on halo i want them back in both campaign and matchmaking u have no skill if u cant kill an elite  and whine that there hard to kill in swat there heads are bigger than spartians without elites there is no halo go play call of duty if u got a problem killing elites bring them back honor and long live the sangheili

The, re-introduction of elites could bring back classic gametypes such as Invasion, that said, on the back of how they implemented  flood as a war games simulation and you could play as flood what's to stop elites being implemented as well, preferably as an option in MP and not forced like flood

• 4 months later...

Just to clear everything up, the Sangheili are not dinosaurs but reptilian aliens, they should bring back playable elites mainly because, humans are boring... lets face it, in nearly every single game out there you play as a human its just plain, wheres the imagination? games should be about doing things you cant do in real life, i play as a human every day, and its boring. and yes, NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AS A BRUTE, if i wanted to play as a hairy freak i could just go play king kong and id rather play ET the game than something like that. when i got halo 4 i was disappointed to see that there was no prefered species section in the customisation menus, just as i was when i couldnt customise my elite in halo reach. i think that if they do bring playable elites back we should be able to customise them unlike in reach