Halo 5:Playable Elites(please watch it,343)

Thel Vadam

I happy the Elites are gone they never belonged in Halo anyways. I mean the whole series is set in the future what the hell have dinosaurs to do with the future? They where extinct along time ago.

Agree, no reason Elites should be in match making. They should only be used in specific gametypes that might apply to Elites vs something else, but not default playlist.

I've been around since day one, a life long Halo player and NOT ONE of my friends has ever brought this up, knowing they'd get laughed at. MC should be and remain the only slayer in this game franchise.

I hope you guys,didnt meant Halo Campaign without Elites,if you meant this that means you are not halo fans.Maybe you got only Reach and 4.Here are allowed only people who got all halo games,because...haham..Halo without Elites is like Sun without light.

• Like 4

I hope you guys,didnt meant Halo Campaign without Elites,if you meant this that means you are not halo fans.Maybe you got only Reach and 4.Here are allowed only people who got all halo games,because...haham..Halo without Elites is like Sun without light.

Just because people don't want hinge jaws in war games doesn't make them non halo fans in fact it makes the a halo fan who has an opinion

Nothing more, nothing less

• Like 1

I personally liked the Elites. I never disliked them in the multiplayer because I kill all equally if they step in my path. For me it was easier to kill them in SWAT because their head still has to face you to shoot. And not having Elites in multiplayer just seems like Halo is missing something. I hope you can be able to play as elites in Halo 5 but I highly doubt they would allow Elites on the UNSC Infinity.

• Like 1

I happy the Elites are gone they never belonged in Halo anyways. I mean the whole series is set in the future what the hell have dinosaurs to do with the future? They where extinct along time ago.

I think that this was irrelevant a bit.

As long as the war games system is in place, elites will not not be playable. Spartan 4s don't need to get the perspective of an elite if they are in training, ......

considering they will never become an elite......

If 343i really wanted it to happen they would find a way to implement them. They made the spartans flood after all didn't they.

I am sure they could do something such as, "to best understand the enemy, why not be the enemy and see the battle from their eyes?"

Also, elites are very useful for machinimas. That is the main reason I want them to return.

• Like 1

As long as the war games system is in place, elites will not not be playable. Spartan 4s don't need to get the perspective of an elite if they are in training, ......

considering they will never become an elite......

I could just as easily say that there doesn't need to be War Games because they will never fight a Spartan IV. They need to fight Sangheili, so they should train against Sangheili.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

wow, sangheili hate seems to spread like fire, I love halo, and i Think Spartans and Elites are awesome, and should be playable, they are awesome, and they have a good fanbase, people seem to think that choosing to play a videogame, and choosing to be a certain race seems to said person strange or "***" as the trolls like to throw around. It is merely a preference, and played both races about equally, im disappointed at the sangheili lack of playability

A few campaign levels where you play as brute. The Elites already had their trilogy.

It would be weird playing as an Elite after slaughtering so many of them in Halo 4.

The problem there is that there is that almost nobody wants to play as a Brute. They are little more than mindless animals. Many people want to play as a Sangheili, so we should be allowed to.

• Like 2

People seem fairly controversail as to whether or not Elites should be brought back. A Brute is fairly different from a Spartan, whereas Spartans and Elites are basically the same thing. Plus, it would force 343 to bring back some of the Brute weapons.

The only reason playable Sangheili is controversial and not playable Jiralhanae is because nobody wants to play as Brutes. Nobody wants to play as them, so they don't bring up the subject, so it can't be controversial. Besides, Jiralhanae are much more like humans than Sangheili. Sangheili are proud, honorable warriors. Jiralhanae, like humans, are violent, foolish, and aggressive.

The only reason playable Sangheili is controversial and not playable Jiralhanae is because nobody wants to play as Brutes. Nobody wants to play as them, so they don't bring up the subject, so it can't be controversial. Besides, Jiralhanae are much more like humans than Sangheili. Sangheili are proud, honorable warriors. Jiralhanae, like humans, are violent, foolish, and aggressive.

Brutes are just retarded Spartans in terms of ability and stuff, and in appearance they look like gorillas. They are just too familiar. Elites are dinosaur, bad-ass, samurai-like(and everyone loves samurai) in culture, spartan like things. They are so much more interesting, and we have already played as elites before, so why shouldn't we now? So yeah, I agree, no one wants to play as Brutes, and tons want to play as Elites. So it should be added. Maybe in the campaign we could have the Arbiter return? And have a multiplayer mode where you can be elites?

• Like 4

• 1 month later...