Zombie Survival

Spartan T-127

After watching the new third season of Walking Dead on AMC, I really got into the whole survival-in-an-apocalypse thing.

Anyway

Let's play some pretend here for a second. Let's all imagine we are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. In order to survive, we have to come up with....regulations of a sort. Ya know, suggestions, rules, etc. Kinda like Rick's signature " We don't kill the living." thing. Then to make it interesting, if you would like, you can come up with an outcome of a suggestion someone made up and decide if it would play out well. Basically deciding wether it would kill you or not. Sorry if I'm not making much sense. I'm just really tired and really bored. So, good luck out there.

What would happen if the "group" was 5 guys and a 65 year old grandma?

Then they'd never run out of apple pies?

My regulations would be the buddy system of course. Another would be always have a loaded weapon on you at all times, either a crossbow or a pistol. No loud objects unless everyone is alerted. If you're being attacked, you yell "The British Are Coming!" at the top of your lungs, just for laughs.

• Like 1