Let's have a Chat.

D-38 Boss

Hey there folks,

I'm looking for some serious opinions on a few topics relating to 343's work on Halo 4 and the changes they made. I'll give you mine of course, and try to attempt to keep it civilized.

First is weapons, do you think the new weapons are fair, and do you think the weapons handle better, worse, or the same as previous games?

In my opinion, the Assault Rifle is beautiful, and I'm glad it's no longer a set up weapon (Ex. fire and punch, fire and 'nade.) The BR is nice to have back and It stands as a good middle ground between the AR and DMR.

The DMR felt a little strong at first, but when you think of the accuracy needed to place your shots and the ammo count, it balances well. for the new power weapons, the SAW is nice, and I love any weapon with a large mag and a high fire rate, it fails at long ranges but is good for closer battles. All of the Promethean weapons feel well balanced, although at times I get angry at the Binary Rifle, but it's always my fault when i get killed by it. and at first the Boltshot's one shot kill worried me, but the range you need to get it is the perfect match to it. And personally the possibilities of the sticky launcher are too fun.(my favorite is to stick it to a Mongoose and , well you can figure it out.) My main complaint is I think the Railgun needs at least a 2x sight. It feels clunky to use and hard to hit.

Campaign, do you think the campaign is a good follow-up to the original games?

I do. The story was engaging, and personally I enjoy hearing Master Chief have more dialogue in general, and more dialogue during game play. The missions felt fun to play and I never hit a point in the game where i felt like i was running in circles and jumping through hoops.

And uh, yeah, i have nothing else to say about the campaign.

Armor, do you like it in Halo: Reach or 4 better?

I like the amount of armor in 4, but i think reach's armor looked better.

Spartan Ops do you enjoy it?

*Clears throat* YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSS! i enjoy the progressing story and like the challenge. I look forward to every episode and can't wait for the next season.

So, if there are any topics you want to touch on feel free, and if you want to counter one of the points i made go for it. and KEEP IT CIVILIZED... please?

• Like 2

I love HALO, especially that it has made me go MLG. (not bragging)

Although I wasn't impressed too much with Spartan Ops. Not enough dynamic emotion in it. Also, the fact that I think you'll have to pay for episodes sometime in the future sets me off too. :mellow:

Thinking I should challenge Mr. Biggles to a game soon.....

• Like 1

Well, it looks like you'll be a good addition to 343i, it's pretty obvious :D Anyway, I still love the DMR, as well as the BR and the pistol. I am iffy on how the DMR has 4 more shots than the BR, but then again, the BR shoots 3 at a time. Also, all I ever play is SWAT, so I'm kinda biased :D

• Like 1

Well, it looks like you'll be a good addition to 343i, it's pretty obvious :D Anyway, I still love the DMR, as well as the BR and the pistol. I am iffy on how the DMR has 4 more shots than the BR, but then again, the BR shoots 3 at a time. Also, all I ever play is SWAT, so I'm kinda biased :D

The thing about the BR though is, to do that same damage as the DMR you have to hit all 3 shots.

• Like 1