Anger towards 343 industries!!!

Roman White Falcon Seibel

Ok... by far this is RIDICULOUS! I have had Halo 4 for over 2 weeks and my status still says Not Joinable. I bought this game to play online and I can't. Seriously 343 you guys NEED to pick up the pase on figuring out this problem. You can't put out a multi millionaire game and not have it ready. This is VERY bad business. So again please fix this...

how to fix your xbox

step 1 get a bate hammer gun fist rock etc

step 2 go to your xbox with one of those items or etc above

step 3 hit it

step 4 destroy it

step 5 throw it in a bin

step 6 get a new xbox

hope this helped

ps like this comment

Ok... by far this is RIDICULOUS! I have had Halo 4 for over 2 weeks and my status still says Not Joinable. I bought this game to play online and I can't. Seriously 343 you guys NEED to pick up the pase on figuring out this problem. You can't put out a multi millionaire game and not have it ready. This is VERY bad business. So again please fix this...

Don't listen to everyone else here, its not your Xbox, this game is especially buggy when it comes to players joining each other for some reason. I have a friend who cannot join my games and I cannot join his, but we can both join a third friend's game and play with each. Its H4 and 343's retarded programming.

• 3 weeks later...

343 is actually purposely updating and fixing things slowly in an attempt to keep the majority of the halo 4 population. they have been adding in gametypes slowly to keep people interested in each weekly release. this plan seems to be working because when i first got halo 4 and played it the first few days the population was only around 190,000 and now its around 100,000. i dont necessarily consider this an effective way to treat halo fans but hay! we're not part of 343 so we just dont know.

• 2 weeks later...

I have three questions, as it sounds you're new to Xbox, sounds like you can't play online period.

1. Have you played a single Halo 4 game online?

2. First do you have a GOLD XBL Membership, *you have to pay for this month/year, unlike PSN*

3. Did you buy the system from a store or someone?

3a. If yes, do you know the person because if not, it could be a banned system and you could just be SOL

What is your gamertag?

What kind of xbox did you buy? Brand new one? second hand? Is it a xbox 360 slim, arcade or elite? Did you mod it? Did the previous owner mod it? Check these kind of things.