Cannot upload my files to my fileshare?

(::)

When I try to upload a file which I have created or modified it says "The name of the creator/modifier of this file is not allowed on Xbox LIVE"

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

My Gamertag is EI PauIo the l's are capital i's I have been able to upload my files to my file share since Halo: Reach came out and now I can't for some reason.

I am not file share banned - I can still upload files by other people.

I spent money on Bungie Pro, and now I can't even use my file share pretty much.

343 please fix this it's not only me there are many other people in my situation.

If anyone else is facing this issue please respond in this thread. If anyone knows why my name is block could you please explain why?

( : : ) - Cookie

Just change the description. I had the same issue. All I had to do was delete or change the description and then everything uploaded fine. If you are modifying a custom map make sure to credit the original creator.

I tried that just then and I'm afraid that that doesn't work. Thanks anyway

If you've changed description and its still not working it usually means there is a banned/not allowed in your gamertag, but as to what it could be us beyond me. Gave you tried ringing customer services at bungie?

No I haven't and I'm not going to. It's not Bungie's fault - it started a few days ago. I'd say it's probably Micro$oft's fault with some crazy new filter. I was hoping maybe 343i could do something about it.