Does 343 take suggestions from people on other forums

Cryptic Ferret

Does 343 take suggestions from people on other forums? Like do they go to forgehub/halotracker/mlg.com? Just wondering because there is veried typed of people in different online communitities. Do they even take suggestions from people on here? Also, how do you suggest something? I looked for a suggestions thread but didn't find one. I'm also not very awake.

My suggestions would be:

Visible rank in-game

Don't increase rank up for playing with lower skilled players (will eliminate deranking almost completely)

more options for customs, ex, leech (taking enemies shied for your own by shooting them)

Make the player card things visible in all lobies (I always go to customs when not playing because I dont like to stare at the main menu and not even know who is in my party)

Make some smaller maps. The new map pack has no small maps. Harvest is NOT small. For a 4v4 is ultra gigantic.

yep waypoint

Oh, rly? I didn't know waypoint had a forum.

it does also crimson was big team inspired

Yeah, I know they got bad feedback on the big team maps included on release. Big team is okay. I'm more competitive and I feel like comptetitive gamers have been forgotten about since halo 3. All my old mlg buddies switched to COD games over the years, and COD is horrible.

Well, I posted over at waypoint. This game has so much potential, they just need to expand the multiplayer to encompass a wider verity of players, not just what sells. Here is a little more I added at waypoint:

Being a competitive gamer, I have felt left out for years in the halo series. With no ranks, everybody just goes for kd and doesn't care about team work or winning. Also, the game gets boring much faster. Maybe there could be an option to not show your rank? I know many people with really low ranks don't like seeing them. Maybe at least have a way to tell which bracket you are in in-game? Like a color coded system from halo 2, ex: Purple/green was 31-33 or something like that.

From what I can see Halo 4 doesn't match on Rank. I seems to match on KD. Which one can see it, but it is kind of a hidden rank. One's SR number really means nothing in the scheme of things except xp and unlocking particular items.

I agree with the maps. I was all excited for the new maps and in my personal opinion they kinda blow. I think Vortex, Excile, Ragnarok, and Longbow are fine big team maps. We need more maps like the Cage, Lockout, Burial Mounds, Construct, Gaurdian, and things like that. Really fun small maps. I hope the others will be better, but I feel Reach never did release a descent map pack, and now Halo 4 is on the same path.

I doubt they listen to us, which is ironic since 343 is fan based.