Why is the community restrained to such few map selections in MM?

iTz hOme grOwn

343 is not the one in control of the money and the release dates of these new map packs. Microsoft calls the shots, which is why many people BELIEVE that Bungie nerfed Halo: Reach on purpose. Bungie wanted to develope a new type of game with their ideas, they mention in their documentary that only half of the Bungie Staff working on Halo: Reach.

The maps are fine, the game has only been out just over a month and they are already releasing 3 new maps today. You all set your expectations way to high for this game. Halo 4 won Game of The Year and Multiplayer GOTY. Obviously they are doing something right!

343 is not the one in control of the money and the release dates of these new map packs. Microsoft calls the shots, which is why many people BELIEVE that Bungie nerfed Halo: Reach on purpose. Bungie wanted to develope a new type of game with their ideas, they mention in their documentary that only half of the Bungie Staff working on Halo: Reach.

The maps are fine, the game has only been out just over a month and they are already releasing 3 new maps today. You all set your expectations way to high for this game. Halo 4 won Game of The Year and Multiplayer GOTY. Obviously they are doing something right!

Good point, obviously Justin Bieber is doing something right too!

He tried to use popular opinion as the basis for the quality of something. My example works perfectly to show why that is silly.

I noticed you said popular OPINION. My reply is not an opinionated statement. Microsoft OWNS the Halo franchise, they call the shots, they get what they want and how they want. I am not saying it is at all bad how they work their system, but it is not something to blame a game DEVELOPER for.

As for the Halo: Reach statement, That is something you have to just decide for youself. IMO and severl others aswell, we believe that only using half of your staff to create a game that must contend with a previous all-time best selling game, GOTY and a game that must meet some of the highest expectations in the gaming industry of the time, isn't considered DEDICATION.

And for my response to the Bieber statement..Justin Beiber did do something right, he has won many awards and recently out sold his mentor "Usher" in a yearly album sales revenue report. Do you have millions of dollars to spend, a high-dollar Ferrari to drive or a world famous girlfriend? Didn't think so. I don't like Justin Beiber's music, but I respect what he has accomplished. For that, I am done with this.