Lol halo 4 population heading below 100k!

Balloonloons

Halo 4 is a good game dont get me wrong, but i have more motivation to play Reach because of the matchmaking. i felt i had to use more so skill in reach but in 4 it just gets boring. havent touched 4 in about a week or so.

I can't stand the crap vantage points and the over powered dmr. I have seen people camping In area's where all they have to do is crouch and they are hidden from sight. The Dmr feels like the sniper in halo 3, don't poke your head out unless you are pre aimed or die. vehicles are everywhere and almost make you want to use them the whole time. invisibility... are you kidding me... Shot gun on first ordinance... Instant spawns... oh god like the 3 second spawn time wasn't short enough. I want to like this game I have not had fun laying online FPS since halo 3 (damn were halo 2 & 3 good times) Every halo 2 map blows these new maps out of the water. there is no symmetry, what the heck is that everyone loves the symmetrical maps like midship guardian pit... I hate looking for people and I may as well have no shields when you give people a gun that takes no skill. and the cross hair color why does it blend in with the maps like that... I have awesome aim on dark maps and feel like I am guessing on most of these maps. well that's my rant and I hope things are changed because piracy makes it nearly impossible to return games.