Lol halo 4 population heading below 100k!

Balloonloons

Wow these truly are some draw something like numbers. Shows what a fail the game is! Fanboys put your ***** away because you have been proven wrong by the entire halo community who has officially dumped this game. Halo 3 probably has more players online at the moment! I know halo reach still had like 500k unique users in 2011. Lol. 4= fail. Fanboys noobs need to stfu and not let 343 continue this fail. You're doing more damage to the halo franchise by voicing your points of view because you're obviously on your own.

• Like 1

I believe this is happening because of the lack of any kind of current ranking system and lack of playlists. I myself got bored after a couple hours of playing the same stuff. Once more playlists are added and the hidden ranks are revealed I'm sure it will pick up.

AND lack of playlists. And those are just your opinions. I'm guessing you're one of the thousands of people who wanted Halo 4 to be just like all the others. What's the point in making sequels if the next game is the same as all the others? People need to realize, THIS ISN'T BUNGIE! So ofcourse the game is gonna be different and there's going to be added features. I love the loud out option because in Reach I despised the DMR and wanted to spawn with something else like the Needle Rifle. It gives the player the option to use a basic weapon that they want to use. And you only gave two points, all that crap doesn't mean anything.

I like halo 4 way better then reach.

Halo 4 has its problems like the playlists being lackluster, no big team objective play like 1 flag CTF. The weapons are all pretty good.

I don't like ordanance though. I perfer power weapons to be in specfic areas and fought for. Halo 4 has balanced armor abilities, I perfer NO AA but this is still very welcomed compared to reach.

However, halo reach had: Armor lock, and other stupid ass armor abilities. A RETARDEDLY overpowered banshee. In my opinion pretty horrible multiplayer maps and weapons. And a terrible campaign. Reach might have been made by bungie but it was more alien to me then Halo 4 is compared to halo 2 and 3.

This game FEELS good when I'm shooting someone. The weapons feel like halo.

One of the biggest problems with halo 4 multiplayer is join in progress. I understand it sucks if 4 of your team leaves you in an objective game or something but why do I have to be the person that gets to handle that **** storm? I DON'T WANT to join into a dominion game where the bases need to tick one more time for the enemy team to win. It's not fun, its statisticly unwinnable, and it shouldn't be in Halo.

Wow these truly are some draw something like numbers. Shows what a fail the game is! Fanboys put your ***** away because you have been proven wrong by the entire halo community who has officially dumped this game. Halo 3 probably has more players online at the moment! I know halo reach still had like 500k unique users in 2011. Lol. 4= fail. Fanboys noobs need to stfu and not let 343 continue this fail. You're doing more damage to the halo franchise by voicing your points of view because you're obviously on your own.

Im a halo fanboy and a 343 fanboy got a problem?

Unique users =/= population.

If you only get 100 people a day playing a game, then in one year's time provided they're different people you'll have 365,000 unique users.

Also, 'only' 100,000 unique users per day? Are you seriously suggesting that having the population of a small city is something to be embarrassed about? Halo 2 regularly dropped below 10,000 players at a time, and that was without any other major competitors, and that was nothing to be ashamed of.

• Like 1

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

• Like 1

Thank God im not the only one who thinks this game is a complete fail. Thats what you get for:

poor maps

perks

ordinance drops

lack of playlists

rank system (apparently being fixed but 343 will screw that up too)

JIP

overpowered weapons like DMR and Boltshot that outclass every other gun

forge mode is frustrating and garbage now

theatre is glitched at times and very limited (no campaign theatre)

custom games is also ruined

Im sorry but this will go down as one of the worst games ever made. Fanboys dont like to accept it, ive played all halos and this one is just poorly made and half finished. I hate 343 for ruining this franchise and not like theyre going to update or change any of this. Thanks for taking my 60 bucks you pigs

ps- if i wanted to play CoD id play cod, but dont integrate it into a halo game

• Like 1

Unique users =/= population.

If you only get 100 people a day playing a game, then in one year's time provided they're different people you'll have 365,000 unique users.

Also, 'only' 100,000 unique users per day? Are you seriously suggesting that having the population of a small city is something to be embarrassed about? Halo 2 regularly dropped below 10,000 players at a time, and that was without any other major competitors, and that was nothing to be ashamed of.

lol you can't be serious. A franchise worth millions and it only has 100k people playing their new game after 1 month?? Lol those numbers are pathetic! With numbers like that Microsoft might as well can the director and the CEO because they obviously don't know what they're doing. Hell even indie games get more users than that. If you're indie you can be proud of numbers like that. If you're a million dollar company like 343 running a million dollar franchise, who's only responsibility is to make halo, then those numbers are pathetic. How do you fail to see the logic here? It's not complicated!

The only way we can save the game we love is by complaining. And you're doing a disservice by backing up a game that was made half ass and mismanaged completely. Don't you WANT something better? Or are you happy with anything put in front of you?

These guys basically sold us a beta version of a game. Instead of hiring testers like all large franchises do, these guys cut corners and instead made you pay to beta test their crap. Inexcusable!

• Like 1

Oh yea...it has nothing to do with gameplay...cheesy weapons, load outs, and all that crap. It must be because of ranking. Yup.

Why is it that every post you make is all focused on rage and putting people down? He voiced his opinion and you gave the snarkiest possible response.

I'm not a fanboy. I enjoy Halo. It has flaws, but this is a new company taking it in a new direction. It's how it is. Also, weekly multiplayer updates will fix many issues and put lots of gametypes into practice. There could be one hundred people playing, I really don't care. I'm having fun, and that's what matters.

• Like 2

I have to agree that those numbers are pretty lack-luster. I've been playing Reach a lot lately because I have several friends waiting to get H4 for Christmas. Even with the on-set of BLOPS2 those numbers are kind of disappointing. Seems as though CoD has taken over. I expect gameplay to pick up after Christmas, of course, but so won't the gameplay in BLOPS2. We'll just have to wait and see what it's like in January I guess. I enjoy H4 so I hope gameplay is high.

Dont like the game dont play it

Simple as you can freely go back to halo 3 or Reach if you believe there better so why you complaining. Tards.

halo 3 is no longer supported. Games lag and maps are not updated. Duh.

Complaining is the only way to make 343 bring back the halo that had 500k or more people playing at any given time. Not that caters to 100k fanboys who like anything put in front of them. Duh

lol you can't be serious. A franchise worth millions and it only has 100k people playing their new game after 1 month?? Lol those numbers are pathetic! With numbers like that Microsoft might as well can the director and the CEO because they obviously don't know what they're doing. Hell even indie games get more users than that. If you're indie you can be proud of numbers like that. If you're a million dollar company like 343 running a million dollar franchise, who's only responsibility is to make halo, then those numbers are pathetic. How do you fail to see the logic here? It's not complicated!

The only way we can save the game we love is by complaining. And you're doing a disservice by backing up a game that was made half ass and mismanaged completely. Don't you WANT something better? Or are you happy with anything put in front of you?

These guys basically sold us a beta version of a game. Instead of hiring testers like all large franchises do, these guys cut corners and instead made you pay to beta test their crap. Inexcusable!

Million dollar company? More like billion dollar company. I agree, the numbers are bad and the numbers certainly don't lie. I think they made too many changes too fast and it has turned a lot of people off though I personally enjoy them. In Reach they introduced mainly Reticle bloom and armor abilities but people still had the same weapon loadout. They've made more changes with H4 and I think it was just simply too much for the bulk of the Halo population to accept. People have gone back to the simplicity and security of camping in BLOPS2 and spraying 2 bullets to kill your opponent.

Why is it that every post you make is all focused on rage and putting people down? He voiced his opinion and you gave the snarkiest possible response.

I'm not a fanboy. I enjoy Halo. It has flaws, but this is a new company taking it in a new direction. It's how it is. Also, weekly multiplayer updates will fix many issues and put lots of gametypes into practice. There could be one hundred people playing, I really don't care. I'm having fun, and that's what matters.

see that's the problem. Instead of realizing that the game has taken a wrong turn for horrible you are contempt because you like it. You're only worried about your own opinion. You could care less about the franchise. Many of us however do care because we have played nothing else but halo for the last 10 years. We care about it as if it were our own. It's like replacing my hot girlfriend with a chubby girl with one leg but you put makeup on her and try to say no it's ok she is fine. Sure she has some problems but she will do. Lol.

My posts don't come out of rage they come out of passion. And it's annoying as hell when people don't see facts. The things I've stated are always fact. Not opinion. You have only opinion. "I like the game....dduuuuuhhh". "Sure it has its problems but don't all games...duuuuuh". Lol. Sure she is fat and one leg but she is a girl right?

• Like 1

So, one month after its release it's the second most-played game on XBL and that's 'pathetic'? I don't agree at all. And I stand by my claim that 100,000 people online at once is a huge number: that's a minimum, by the way. Once you add up Custom Games and Spartan Ops, you could probably raise that by a good few thousand. And the only reason it isn't in the number one spot for the entirety of XBL is Call of Duty, which is more popular than oxygen these days.

And no, doing nothing but complaining isn't going to help, it'll just get you labelled as a troll and ignored. Could Halo 4 be better? Yes, of course it could. But that could be said of any game and I think 343i has done a great job so far: I like the changes and I think it's damn well tested. It's mechanically sound and well-balanced, and aside from a few server hitches and unlock codes being mismanaged there haven't really been any major problems.

Calling it a 'beta' is garbage. Do you seriously think they don't have any testers? That they didn't do any testing at all? They tested it WITH THE HELP OF MLG PLAYERS, for goodness' sake. You don't get a higher standard of tester than that!

see that's the problem. Instead of realizing that the game has taken a wrong turn for horrible you are contempt because you like it. You're only worried about your own opinion. You could care less about the franchise. Many of us however do care because we have played nothing else but halo for the last 10 years. We care about it as if it were our own. It's like replacing my hot girlfriend with a chubby girl with one leg but you put makeup on her and try to say no it's ok she is fine. Sure she has some problems but she will do. Lol.

My posts don't come out of rage they come out of passion. And it's annoying as hell when people don't see facts. The things I've stated are always fact. Not opinion. You have only opinion. "I like the game....dduuuuuhhh". "Sure it has its problems but don't all games...duuuuuh". Lol. Sure she is fat and one leg but she is a girl right?

That's a pretty disgusting example.

And you continue to put people down.