Will our old friend named Thel Vadam(The Arbiter) be back on Halo5?

Thel Vadam

Hello,people.I've made this topic to get some answers for a question which is driving me crazy.I know there are othrt topics about this subject,but I just wanted to start a new one to make me mind clean.I wanted to send an email to 343 industries,but they haven't one.Me and other Halo fans would be very excited and happy if Thel Vadam,many know him as The Arbiter will be back in Halo 5.I know he gone home in Halo 3,but I really want him back.Please discuss.

• 1 month later...

he is metioned in the thrusday war. halo 4 seems to do a much better job of staying true to the books then reach did, so i would think that there is a good possibility. maybe 5 will show some of the after math from the thursday war and we will be in the middle of the elite civil war. then again we could be fighting the flood again or some other unknown forrunners. no one really knows unless they work for 343i..... so until we get closer to the release date all we can do is make speculations.

• 8 months later...