Halo 4: Dissapointment

derpy1002

Before you bash me on my title, read my opinion on the game. I try my best to make my points logical and not made out of rage alone, even if rage did help me make them.

The gameplay: Note, by gameplay, i mean the engine and how it flows. Quite frankly, i love the game engine. The introduction of halo 3's health system did sadden me a bit, since i couldn't see how close i was to death with my shields down. One thing i hate with a passion though, is the fact that if someone shoots you while you are sprinting you slow down significantly. This has killed me so much, since in halo reach i had taken advantage of sprint so many times.

War games: Quite frankly, this is the largest clusterfudge in the game. The balancing and maps are some of the most awful i have ever seen. The boltshot is the primary source of rage for me, since it's literally a shotgun, and it isn't even a primary weapon! They replaced armor lock with something even worse. Some may argue that the boltshot has a charge up time, but ask yourself this: Can the boltshot charge up before the user even loses his shields even from an assault rifle at point blank range? The answer is yes. Once again, players, in big team especially, always vote for one map and one map only (in big team this is Exiled). Plasma grenades make their OP introduction again as well. In my opinion, it is the most useful and OP of the bunch. It can turn vehicles and their drivers to smitherines, varying upon which vehicle it is. The gauss hog enrages me more than any other vehicle in the game. Of course it was the same in the other halo games, but never really used in MM due to is kill power.

Quite frankly, I believe that the engine is remakarbly fantastic. The primarily problem is the balancing of the weapons themselves. Quite frankly, I believed halo reach was a much better game. For those of you that love this game, i practically adore you. I have been a fan of halo my entire life and played reach alone for 1200 hours on both of my accounts, yet i'm terribly dissapointed in this.

Also, on an unrelated note, Yesterday was the 32nd anniversary of John lennon's assasination. R.I.P

post-18193-0-44453600-1355072499.jpg

I do enjoy halo 4 a lot, but i'm not here to argue. This is probably the most mature "rant" that I have seen so far. Your points are very logical and I do agree with some of the things that you said. The only problem is.......

Its all been said before. But the others who did say it were very immature about it, so I greatly appreciate your maturity about the situation