Halo 4 Wishlist

RussianPenguin

• 3 weeks later...

how about...well you know those items in Halo 3 like the landmine and ****.....well i think they should be included in a loadout....My prefered loadout suggestions

Sniper: Sniper Rifle, Pistol(Halo CE), 2 Plasma Gs, and 2 landmines.

Assassin: Pistol(" "), actual use of a Katana or mini Energy sword for elites(if those are still in here), whatever grenades you feel like i guess, and active camo

Demolitions: Rocket Launcher, Pro pipe, 4 Frag Gs, and a "bear" trap..lay it down like a landmine and when an enemy walks over this they become a sitting duck

Elite {not the species} Pawn: DMR(or Battle Rifle), Assault Rifle, 2 Frag Gs, and an overshield(you remember those...i say bring these back into gameplay but as a loadout and get rid of the Armor Lock...<----Grosss..

Kamakazie: two small weopons that shoot like mad, 2 plasma gs, and the ability to self destruct....(if damage is delt to you by another player they will still get the points when you self destruct....

Any other crzy items like this feel free to add...and don't diss if you don't like ignore for god sakes

LOADOUTS RUINED THE GAME! THEY ARE SERIOUSLY IDIOTIC. ONE OF THE WORST ADDITIONS TO ANY HALO GAME.

If you don't actually read this stuff, well that's just too bad. I've been talking around I've spoken with every Halo enthusiast to have ever played Infection that I've come in contact with and they all agree with me;

It would be aesthetically pleasing and logical to have the zombies, rather than just being the same character you would have played with anyway without shields and blah blah blah, turn into

THE FLOOD

They are one of Halo's most iconic symbols and it just makes sense. Give it some thought, and if you can find it possible within the game's programming, PLEASE DO THIS!!! It didn't make sense to me that they didn't do it in Halo 3, considering the flood were already programmed into the game. Anyway, null it over and see what you think. I would love to see this idea come to life in Halo 4.

This is my wishlist:

1. A huge 20 mission long campaign with great storyline. Make it like a real adventure.

2. 2 different disc: disc 1 for the huge campaign and campaign theater mode and disc to for multiplayer, firefight, forge, and multiplayer theater mode

3. http://www.343indust...4-forge-thread/ I want this for Forge.

4. http://www.343indust...it-a-necessity/ I want this as a special feature if you have Kinect.

5. Bring back all of they Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo Reach vehicles in the game. Also if you can bringing in some Halo Wars Vehicles would be cool too.

6. Multiplayer cap brought up to 32 or more. Make it a real war zone instead of a couple of people running around with guns.

7. Have AI replace those who quit in multiplayer games soo that it's not sooo unfair.

8. The ability to go prone and to slid (And if you say "COD!!!!" I will smack you! :P)

9. New weapons that have not been able to use before like the Honor Guard Spear I would love to use those thing.

10.A new cool sprint animation where if you really want to go faster than regular sprint you put your weapon away and sprint like your in a race.

• Like 1

This is my wishlist:

1. A huge 20 mission long campaign with great storyline. Make it like a real adventure.

2. 2 different disc: disc 1 for the huge campaign and campaign theater mode and disc to for multiplayer, firefight, forge, and multiplayer theater mode

3. http://www.343indust...4-forge-thread/ I want this for Forge.

4. http://www.343indust...it-a-necessity/ I want this as a special feature if you have Kinect.

5. Bring back all of they Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo Reach vehicles in the game. Also if you can bringing in some Halo Wars Vehicles would be cool too.

6. Multiplayer cap brought up to 32 or more. Make it a real war zone instead of a couple of people running around with guns.

7. Have AI replace those who quit in multiplayer games soo that it's not sooo unfair.

8. The ability to go prone and to slid (And if you say "COD!!!!" I will smack you! :P)

9. New weapons that have not been able to use before like the Honor Guard Spear I would love to use those thing.

10.A new cool sprint animation where if you really want to go faster than regular sprint you put your weapon away and sprint like your in a race.

11. assassinations with the grav hammer (like the knife thing in the back of it) and just crazy badass assassinations

12. if the person is one melee from death then you can front assassinate if you hold down the melee button!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Okay morons....first of all those were not classes...they were an example of a few loadouts....and insane bear loadouts are better then just starting with some weeopons your idiot friends would have indstead you get a variety of weopons and some of the addons were on halo 3 i just wanted them back in loadout form...Now this is a place for people to express thier ideas and opinions.....not to be an A$$......

Anybody else want a bigger forge area? I think it is WAY too small. And more money, more stuff, lower prices, and more quantity.

Also, the ability to drive more vehicles. Like a pelican, or phantom.

BUT, my biggest wish is to have the ability to swim! Because I think it's wrong and lame how shields deplete after a overdose of water. And then you die. That's like, humans automatically die and drown on the touch of water. Who's with me!? Apologies to anyone else who might have this idea! Hope somehow 343i might consider this!

I wish...

•there was a bigger map for forging

•new vehicles such as boats or motorcycle

•awesome new titles like in assassin's creed titles being called the "hunter" or something

•it would be cool to have new armor

•for fu@# sake don't have halo reach multiplayer or its armor( we want new things)

•lots of Easter eggs

•let Rooster Teeth show a video of halo 4 ( remember of Deja Vu vid sponsoring halo reach)

•bring back Arbiter

An improved killfeed. We dont need sentences telling us every little thing, like revenge kills, sprees, or other medals. Instead we should have symbols that convey the same mean, are quick to read and comprehend, and give info rather than hide it.

Like CoD:BO

http://callofdutybla...t-kill-feed.jpg

Its a bad image, but the kill feed gives the same info reach does faster and with more style. Its also not clutter up with multiple sentences for one kill. Thats the main problem, 1 kill has so much information other important info disappears.

Also Combat Arms:

http://cdn1.gamepro..../206674-1-1.jpg

http://i630.photobuc...bat-Arms_84.jpg

http://mmofallout.fi...bat-arms_05.jpg

Because if somebody gets sniped, hacked by a sword, holed by a shotty, multiple headshots, blown up by rockets, assasinated or more I want to know.

Also, important medals should have their own feed. Rapid kill medals, spree medals, and other fantastic medals should be placed here. No headshots, beatdowns, assists, lasers or other easy medals, but ones that require skill and should be respected. They should have a dedicated space that lights up just enough so players not in combat immediately realize it.

For rapid kills there should be a time delay, like 5 seconds after the last medal has timed out, so enemy players dont read the feed and hide to discontinue the count. That would suck. So if you got an overkill, your killtact wouldnt hide on you.

Umm, one other thing. There should be a nutshot medal. Just saying. Because its awesome. Of all the stats I would compare with my friends, this would be my favorite.

http://i31.tinypic.com/ifo0o9.jpg

• 1 month later...

so many ppl hating on aa's for the heck of it...all i have to say is wow...without aa's u geniuses would still be on level 1 of reach...nough said halo 3 equipment was 1 use outdated garbage and how dare u ppl suggest to bring it back also br's r trash those 3 round bursts were a terrible waste of ammo when u can tap fire the exact ammount of ammo u want with the dmr and so help me if halo 4 turns out like halo 2 cause of all u fanboys jizzin ur pants over halo 2 still i will rage so hard :rant: :banghead: