Halo 4 Wishlist

RussianPenguin

Things that should be destructible was destructible, not like forerunner metal. More like rocks, human buildings and weak forerunner construct.

AIs you could drop in forge world.

Head shots do much more damage, on shields too. Like in halo 3.

Smooth weapons and movements, but not so smooth like COD.

Elephants.

Bloom and a reticule that goes upwards on the weapons that shoots really long and is very powerful. Make you pace your shots at long distance, and make you aim pro in close and middle combat.

Elites playable in every playlist, make them like in reach to even it out.

Elite customization.

Make the life regenerate like in Halo 3, and make the guns actually fell like they are better than the ones we have now, like in CE.

Give us two versions of the assault rifle, one silenced with 60 rounds and a CE reticule, and one with a reticle like in reach, only smaller and with bloom and a cross in the middle(it should have 32 rounds).

Here are some popular ideas

IF ANYONE HAS A LINK TO A GREAT IDEA, PLACE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Full Effect Invasion:

This is a list of the ideas I belive wold make a gametype so good that COD will be blown off its throne. Please add your own ideas, even if you think its too crazy too work. Halo was made through ideas thought to be the same. Too crazy to work. But they did...

1. Have maps that span both space and land.If I am needed to attack a cruser to save my objective, I can grab a pelican and some buddys and overload its engines.Or if my job is to defend it until it can glass the objective, that can happen. Add drop pods as well.

2. Two sided winning. If there is a ship attacking let the defenders attack it andtake it out and reversing the fight. But give the attackers one last chancrtoturn battle around.This would cause an unparelled realizm to the combat, as if it was happening.

3. AI integreated gamplay. This would let you have such a huge map without lag and it would add a better effect to it. I would love fighting with hunters and ODST online. This would hopefully be the thing that lets you put in phantoms, pelicans, scarbs and everything else.

4.Realistic objectives. Add in things that would happen in the halo universe. Forerunner objectives, such as shield barriers like the ones in Halo 3's mission "The Covenant". Ships like Forward Unto Dawn, of realistic saze and interactions. Let the Covenant use glassing beams and the UNSC use MAC cannons to distroy objectives. If I have to press a button to activate something in campagin, shouldn't I do it online? I press RB and my character moves his/her hand and presses it. Thats all I can think of. in this catigory. Pkease add on.

5.Custom Maps for this gametype need to be ground up, like in custom edition. Have things such as a cruser in the spawning index. Let it be some be senery, to make it look likea fleet, and others be realistic and have full acsess, as if it was realy there.Let players be able to make anything that was seen in the campaigns. If I want to recreate the mission "The Ark" pebble for pebble ans have the same interations (the

Dawn coming from space for example) I could, but with online play.Make the building and moving doors be apart of the spawn index. I recommend using different section to store everything in, so I can find theoption to spawn it in the "forerunner buildings" section. Please no budget, Its too hard to add deatils with limited Budget. Players have always said that the maps madein custom edition were the best in existance.

6.Lighting, weather and nature. If I want a that is in the night, I can do it. Also let the weather effect combat. (wind that effects sniping, but the SCOUT armor varient can tell you where to shoot.) If the SPARTAN program was real the armor woud tell the soilder EVERYTHING about his enviroment. Plus, random indignious animals would add more realism to the battlefield.

7. Highly interactive maps. If I want to place a bomb behind me in the ship to take out a few enemys, I can ram it into the wall. If I want to jam a door until it is distroyed I can shoot the control panel. If I wat to make a barrrier I can. PS, make most parts of a map destroyable that way a bomb going off will behave realisticly and if its in the wall next to space, stuff ( including plays and AI) will get sucked into space.But put in emergency doors that close,so not everything gets destroyed. Also have hidden air ducts so you can sneak to the objective.

General Ideas:

1. Put all of the campagin things into the online on huge maps. Pelicans, Phantoms, Scrabs, AA Wraths, Ect.

2. Put in armor that needs only achements (make a few hard like Hyabusa in Halo 3). Also have some that need cr and achements or cr and rank.

3. Have each armor piece effect you. EOD protects against explosions, but slows you down. CQB protects against shotguns and improves energy sword deflects. Make the knife an attachment that improves hand to hand (and assassinations). Also, many people want custom armor.( don't know how that would work, but it would be sweet and I'm sure that 343 can do it.)

4. Forgable Firefight maps. Taking custom games to a whole new level.

5. Flood AI gametype. Somthing to make COD shove "Zombies" up its... you get the point. Also make it possable to win, hard but beatable.

6. Ground up forging. You can choose the terrain bulidings/ships (people want online space battles, connected to the ground if possible.) Thes style should be custom as well. (Covanant, Human, Flood, Forerunner and whatever else you guys have in store.)This includes firefight. It would be amazing to have a grunt filled Rupe Goldburg machine.

7.AI integrated online play. For example, take Invasion, add AI's to both sides ( hunters, grunts, brutes, marines, ODST's, everything)aqnd let them be able to pick up objectives (bombs, Data cores, Ect.) and fullfill them like a player would.

8.First person options for vehicles. (I've always wondered what splatered grunt juice looks like on your visor)

9. Weapons! More weapons!

10. Custom Campagin. Let custom maps have theatrics and campain stlye objective the cam be limked so players can make their own story.Check out my post in General Dissussion (I can't post links, they don't work.) "What 343 can learn from Ensemble Studios."

11. Larger maps will need larger teams. My friends have sugested 24-32 players. Even more if you decide to link air and land battles. AI's will cover that. Fora more Classic feel have a Player v Player playlist.

12. In field weapon and vehicle customization/improvements. Also ground up vehicles in forge would be a god send.

13. 1st Person Presentaion. Halo's stroy is the best I've yet seen. If you keep the actions the Cheif does in first person, this little touch will add a lot of epic effect to it. To bring back Halo you must blow Battlefield 3 out ofthe water. Remember, they have only Earth. You have an ENTIRE galaxy AND the Forerunners! With a different graphics engine and better presentaion of cinimatics you will have spawned a game that truly gives justice to the Halo franchiseand will leave an ipression on the hearts of millions.

14. have destroyable bulidings and ships. That way, if I want to make an assult map that has its target in a buliding, so when the bomb goes it collapses on itself, it can happen. (Make this an OPTION, that way you can have both!)

15. Improve the music!!! Halo 3 and Halo3 ODST's music sent chills down my spine. Reach's not so much, many other others agree. (Are you going to get Martin O'Donald and Michael Salvitorie to make the music again? I think they're the best pair sence Cheif and Cortona.

I hope you find this advice helpful.

Thanks

• Like 1

Full Effect Invasion:

This is a list of the ideas I belive wold make a gametype so good that COD will be blown off its throne. Please add your own ideas, even if you think its too crazy too work. Halo was made through ideas thought to be the same. Too crazy to work. But they did...

1. Have maps that span both space and land.If I am needed to attack a cruser to save my objective, I can grab a pelican and some buddys and overload its engines.Or if my job is to defend it until it can glass the objective, that can happen. Add drop pods as well.

2. Two sided winning. If there is a ship attacking let the defenders attack it andtake it out and reversing the fight. But give the attackers one last chancrtoturn battle around.This would cause an unparelled realizm to the combat, as if it was happening.

3. AI integreated gamplay. This would let you have such a huge map without lag and it would add a better effect to it. I would love fighting with hunters and ODST online. This would hopefully be the thing that lets you put in phantoms, pelicans, scarbs and everything else.

4.Realistic objectives. Add in things that would happen in the halo universe. Forerunner objectives, such as shield barriers like the ones in Halo 3's mission "The Covenant". Ships like Forward Unto Dawn, of realistic saze and interactions. Let the Covenant use glassing beams and the UNSC use MAC cannons to distroy objectives. If I have to press a button to activate something in campagin, shouldn't I do it online? I press RB and my character moves his/her hand and presses it. Thats all I can think of. in this catigory. Pkease add on.

5.Custom Maps for this gametype need to be ground up, like in custom edition. Have things such as a cruser in the spawning index. Let it be some be senery, to make it look likea fleet, and others be realistic and have full acsess, as if it was realy there.Let players be able to make anything that was seen in the campaigns. If I want to recreate the mission "The Ark" pebble for pebble ans have the same interations (the

Dawn coming from space for example) I could, but with online play.Make the building and moving doors be apart of the spawn index. I recommend using different section to store everything in, so I can find theoption to spawn it in the "forerunner buildings" section. Please no budget, Its too hard to add deatils with limited Budget. Players have always said that the maps madein custom edition were the best in existance.

6.Lighting, weather and nature. If I want a that is in the night, I can do it. Also let the weather effect combat. (wind that effects sniping, but the SCOUT armor varient can tell you where to shoot.) If the SPARTAN program was real the armor woud tell the soilder EVERYTHING about his enviroment. Plus, random indignious animals would add more realism to the battlefield.

7. Highly interactive maps. If I want to place a bomb behind me in the ship to take out a few enemys, I can ram it into the wall. If I want to jam a door until it is distroyed I can shoot the control panel. If I wat to make a barrrier I can. PS, make most parts of a map destroyable that way a bomb going off will behave realisticly and if its in the wall next to space, stuff ( including plays and AI) will get sucked into space.But put in emergency doors that close,so not everything gets destroyed. Also have hidden air ducts so you can sneak to the objective.

General Ideas:

1. Put all of the campagin things into the online on huge maps. Pelicans, Phantoms, Scrabs, AA Wraths, Ect.

2. Put in armor that needs only achements (make a few hard like Hyabusa in Halo 3). Also have some that need cr and achements or cr and rank.

3. Have each armor piece effect you. EOD protects against explosions, but slows you down. CQB protects against shotguns and improves energy sword deflects. Make the knife an attachment that improves hand to hand (and assassinations). Also, many people want custom armor.( don't know how that would work, but it would be sweet and I'm sure that 343 can do it.)

5. Flood AI gametype. Somthing to make COD shove "Zombies" up its... you get the point. Also make it possable to win, hard but beatable.

6. Ground up forging. You can choose the terrain bulidings/ships (people want online space battles, connected to the ground if possible.) Thes style should be custom as well. (Covanant, Human, Flood, Forerunner and whatever else you guys have in store.)This includes firefight. It would be amazing to have a grunt filled Rupe Goldburg machine.

7.AI integrated online play. For example, take Invasion, add AI's to both sides ( hunters, grunts, brutes, marines, ODST's, everything)aqnd let them be able to pick up objectives (bombs, Data cores, Ect.) and fullfill them like a player would.

8.First person options for vehicles. (I've always wondered what splatered grunt juice looks like on your visor)

10. Custom Campagin. Let custom maps have theatrics and campain stlye objective the cam be limked so players can make their own story.Check out my post in General Dissussion (I can't post links, they don't work.) "What 343 can learn from Ensemble Studios."

11. Larger maps will need larger teams. My friends have sugested 24-32 players. Even more if you decide to link air and land battles. AI's will cover that. Fora more Classic feel have a Player v Player playlist.

12. In field weapon and vehicle customization/improvements. Also ground up vehicles in forge would be a god send.

13. 1st Person Presentaion. Halo's stroy is the best I've yet seen. If you keep the actions the Cheif does in first person, this little touch will add a lot of epic effect to it. To bring back Halo you must blow Battlefield 3 out ofthe water. Remember, they have only Earth. You have an ENTIRE galaxy AND the Forerunners! With a different graphics engine and better presentaion of cinimatics you will have spawned a game that truly gives justice to the Halo franchiseand will leave an ipression on the hearts of millions.

14. have destroyable bulidings and ships. That way, if I want to make an assult map that has its target in a buliding, so when the bomb goes it collapses on itself, it can happen. (Make this an OPTION, that way you can have both!)

15. Improve the music!!! Halo 3 and Halo3 ODST's music sent chills down my spine. Reach's not so much, many other others agree. (Are you going to get Martin O'Donald and Michael Salvitorie to make the music again? I think they're the best pair sence Cheif and Cortona.

Thanks

Didn't he say realistic wishes?

• Like 2

Agreed with above post. Most of this stuff is way to complicated for the 360 system. And I have already read your really long post in the forge thread. Please don't repost the same content in every thread. It waters down the conversation.

The biggest thing I will point out is that the Xbox 360 is only capable of hosting 24 players at one time so that is the max party size we will ever see on this console.

There are some good ideas but there are so many other issues with tat really long post but I don't even want to bother trying to work through than all.

Agreed with above post. Most of this stuff is way to complicated for the 360 system. And I have already read your really long post in the forge thread. Please don't repost the same content in every thread. It waters down the conversation.

The biggest thing I will point out is that the Xbox 360 is only capable of hosting 24 players at one time so that is the max party size we will ever see on this console.

There are some good ideas but there are so many other issues with tat really long post but I don't even want to bother trying to work through than all.

actualy as much as i hate correcting, The game "homefront" has 32 player online combat and no lag so 24 is high but not the max.

Full Effect Invasion:

General Ideas:

Thanks

stop spamming this thread this is the third one ive seen

You are most likley right. This is WISHLIST though, plus you only need a few for a great game. This is all hypothetical. But it is still possable...

Lord Hood's Wish List for Halo 4.

-More Assassinations Moves...(Add New Ones~eX: (MID AIR) Jumping Of Something And Assassinate Them By A Hard Blow Behind Head And Land Rolling Away Infront(L0L Never Going To Happen But Seems Awesome If you Think About It)

-More Armor Abilities

-Option To Use Your Fist As A WEAPON (Combo Moves AND FATALITY!) Never Going To Happen For Sure...TOO Mortal Kombat

-And What Everyone's Saying...More Forge Stuffs.

-PELICAN, PHANTOM, LONGSWORDS!

Now this may not be realistic but its an idea

when forgeworld came out we all got excited then 4 months later some of us wanted it to be a lot bigger so me and my buddies came up with having an entire world plus space to forge in with a massive or no budget.

so having like a teleporter that can transfer you to space then build anything you want up there like say having carriers, frigates, space stations, seraphs, longswords, and even drop pods to deploy to the ground

we can also add transports to go down to the surface and unload troops and vehicles.

now this would be awesome and it should be called forge universe

• Like 1

What I want:

Longer Campaign

Better Forge

More Customization (Don't make it like CoD)

More Weapons (Realistic)

More Vehicles

Drivable Pelicans

Better AI's

No Armor Abilities (Maybe Sprint)

Civilian Vehicles

Halo 3 Ranking System, Able to buy armor with cR

New visors

4-Player Theater

Dedicated Servers

And, I want a company that we can trust, a company that can

see what we want, a company that wants to make Halo the best

game ever created, a company... that is like no other, a

company that is the best of the best, a company that no one

has ever seen before... a new company[/size].... 343 Industries

• 2 weeks later...

I say that for forge bungie/343 should add spawners for AI's; I mean it could be elites it could be marines and grunts etc.. I know that people will want to just want to spawn kill over and over in order to get credits if there is a credit system that's why either A)You have um come by a dropship that requires like 30meters of open space or B) bungie gets rid of the ammount of credits you get during forging or custom game whenever there is an Ai spawner. Now I'm not good with the finer details of this scrumious plot, But I think its a good idea. Also with forge you guys could make it a complete terrian edditor on a small scale that way it won't take up 2 gb of space. Or on a large scale(players should have choice of how big or small). Like I could make an entire covenant base and an entire UNSC base that gets simple AI's and set a large group of Ai's to be on attack or defence and the spartan(you) has a mission like capture the flag or king of the hill while UNSC forces help, and on the covenant side they could have Players playing as elites. And it would be awesome if you could play by yourself as well. Like If I'm an elite the UNSC gets a spartan or multiple spartans(depending on how many the human players outnumber the spartans by)Lag may be an issue but with advancing technoglies it should be possible to keep a stable lag-free game online depending on connections.

:nuke: ADSing I mean not like ADSing down a scope but having some iron sights or aiming ontop of the assault rifle!! New and improves weapons new enemies new vichles bigger and badder-asser maps and improve forge and anything new 343 can think of!!! :drinks: :thumbsup:

NO! Please this is Halo, Not CoD. No ADS, scopes are fine.