Top 5 Favorite Customs and why

wright8509

1. Ghostbuster on Hide/Seek Town- I love jumping from roof-top to roof-top and assasinating the Ghostbuster.

2. Ultimate Ramp on Ultimate Ramp- I love getting on a mongoose and rushing down the ramp and awaiting the best thing, someone trying to get you with a missile pod.

3. Ducks 001 on MY Duck Hunt- Being the human and going through the tunnels to assasinate the zombie is awesome, but I love being pressured as the zombie while trying to snipe those little, yellow ducks.

4. Dont Fall v2 on Dont Fall- Being the human and trying not to fall is so pressuring but awesome. You gotta be NINJA for this game and I'm AWESOME at it.

5. Jenga v2 on Jenga Wall- I would say being the zombie and the human is equal. As the zombie you get to use a gravity hammer and DESTROY the Jenga tower with barriers, wire spools and forklifts. But, being the human, you must move around the jenga wall so you dont fall.

• Like 1

1. Ghostbuster on Hide/Seek Town- I love jumping from roof-top to roof-top and assasinating the Ghostbuster.

2. Ultimate Ramp on Ultimate Ramp- I love getting on a mongoose and rushing down the ramp and awaiting the best thing, someone trying to get you with a missile pod.

3. Ducks 001 on MY Duck Hunt- Being the human and going through the tunnels to assasinate the zombie is awesome, but I love being pressured as the zombie while trying to snipe those little, yellow ducks.

4. Dont Fall v2 on Dont Fall- Being the human and trying not to fall is so pressuring but awesome. You gotta be NINJA for this game and I'm AWESOME at it.

5. Jenga v2 on Jenga Wall- I would say being the zombie and the human is equal. As the zombie you get to use a gravity hammer and DESTROY the Jenga tower with barriers, wire spools and forklifts. But, being the human, you must move around the jenga wall so you dont fall.

Infection on Mansion - Awesome, Never played with 16 peeps though.

Thats my top five.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this lacks halo on halo. It is just so much fun driving to the end then being sniped by the zombie last second. Seriously, add Halo!

!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...