Vehicles and Drop Pods

blackandblutoo

I really hope that we get a whole bunch of new vehicles we can drive/pilot.

In past Halo games we have been givin a lot of vehicles but can never drive the awesome ones! (Pelican, Scarab, etc.) I know its a stretch but why not have a full HEV drop pod scene in Halo 4. It could be worked in to where thats how Cheif gets off the frigate plummeting to an unknown "planet".

Anyway comment on what vehicles you would love to see and drive in Halo 4!

I would really love to see a pelican, longsword, and elephant. Seriously bring back the elephant.

EDIT: I really want to see what the community wants as far as vehicles go> Comment away!

I've already posted this. Anyway, I agree with you and I belive that Frigates, Drop pods, and everything that was denied in other Halos should be in Halo 4. MAC cannons could be used in the frigates, Pelicans as well. To support this you will need large maps that span land AND orbit. Because xbox cannot support more than 24v24, the gameplay will need to have AI's. Invasion should be more like the end of Tip of the Spear mission on Halo REACH, where the spire is demolished, too add some realism.

I've already posted this. Anyway, I agree with you and I belive that Frigates, Drop pods, and everything that was denied in other Halos should be in Halo 4. MAC cannons could be used in the frigates, Pelicans as well. To support this you will need large maps that span land AND orbit. Because xbox cannot support more than 24v24, the gameplay will need to have AI's. Invasion should be more like the end of Tip of the Spear mission on Halo REACH, where the spire is demolished, too add some realism.

Sounds fun but the game-type would need its own disc if it was so big.

Math Fail.

Xbox can only support a maximum of 24 players. That is 12v12=24. 24v24=48.

Please no AI's in MM.

As for vehicles, I just want to be able to use whatever we have in the game in forge as well.

The campaign vehicles will be all completely new unless there is a hog stashed somewhere in the half of the busted up ship MC is currently floating on.

Math Fail.

Xbox can only support a maximum of 24 players. That is 12v12=24. 24v24=48.

Please no AI's in MM.

As for vehicles, I just want to be able to use whatever we have in the game in forge as well.

The campaign vehicles will be all completely new unless there is a hog stashed somewhere in the half of the busted up ship MC is currently floating on.

tests with some games have seen 48 players. wasn't the best for lag free though.

• 1 month later...

There is an Easter egg on New Alexandria that allows the player to pilot a pelican and phantom, but I would like to see more vechicals in forge and MP. Halo Custom Edition had pleanty of vechicals, including the longsword, pelican, scarab, phantom, fuel rod ghost, and more. Why can't halo 4 have these? I doubt it will have these vechicals though because the covenant isn't supposed to be included in halo 4.

i like the vehicles we have now, i would like a new flying vehicle (not like the hornet to falcon change) but being able to fly the pelican or even a new and more bad ass ship like that

Add frigates and make them destroyable like High Charity, blow up the engine core or slipspace drive.