Remove the Join in Progress feature

Indirectscore777

Nothing, NOTHING is more annoying in this game than the stupid join in progress feature. If I want to play Halo 4 then I want to start of fair and end fair, not start a game being outnumbered 2 to 5, being spawncamped and having a 100-500 score difference as soon as I start the game. I'm a good player and have a relatively positive K/D but I don't want that unfairly lowered because Our team are getting practically R@ped by some idiot with an Incineration Cannon. Either 343 dumps this stupid "addition" or I quit playing Matchmaking.

Nothing, NOTHING is more annoying in this game than the stupid join in progress feature. If I want to play Halo 4 then I want to start of fair and end fair, not start a game being outnumbered 2 to 5, being spawncamped and having a 100-500 score difference as soon as I start the game. I'm a good player and have a relatively positive K/D but I don't want that unfairly lowered because Our team are getting practically R@ped by some idiot with an Incineration Cannon. Either 343 dumps this stupid "addition" or I quit playing Matchmaking.

First off you are getting way to worked up about this, second i have heard that with the new mappack on the 10th they were going to fix this whether this is true or not i dont know.