Halo Anniversary Multiplayer Maps

John-117

No, 343 said there is already a good version of blood gulch(hemmorhage) on reach. So that is a negative to another blood Gulch remake but MAYBE they put hemmorhage on the anniversary disk. Im pretty sure it will NOT be in anniversary tho. I think we get 7 new maps and that's it.

Yup. There will be just seven maps coming with Anniversary. One of them will be a firefight map, while the others will be regular multiplayer maps. They've named the maps already, and I know there is a thread around here somewhere that names them. Blood Gulch won't be making a return, but they've still given us a nice selection of maps.

I am already starting to drool at the thought of playing those maps! (Wipes face) These maps will go a long way in rekindling interest in Reach and hopefully get the numbers back up. I know 343ind. is committed to Halo 4, but it would be nice to see the franchises lead game move up from it's current 5th or 6th place on the charts and show 343ind. we are still out here.

• Like 1

these are the MM maps that we will be getting

- beaver creek/ battle canyon

- hang em high/ high noon

- damnation/ penance

- timberland/ ridgeline

- prisoner/ solitary

- headlong/ breakneck

- installation 04

im pretty sure we are getting blood gultch as well

im not sure if we are getting death island and infinity correct me if am wrong because im not 100% sure

We only get 7 maps and they have been confirmed. You have the correct seven listed actually. Unfortunately it looks like death island and infinity didn't make the cut. I have a feeling they may be released via DLC one day, who knows.

I'm most excited about Damnation. I played this map on Halo: CE PC and it was freakin' awesome then (and this was AFTER playing Halo 3) Now it just looks godly. 343 I might not like the Title Update to Reach, but what you are doing with CE is just godly. Thank you for making these maps look so beautiful.

Death Island looks cool, is it supposed to be like paradiso from halo reach?

Death island is not going to ship with anniversary. We only get 7 maps and they are: Beaver Creek(will be known as Battle Canyon), Damnation(Pennace), Hang Em High(High Noon), Prisoner(Solitary), Headlong(Breakneck), Timberland(Ridgeline), and a firefight map called Installation 04

Played Reach today for the first time in a while. Great fun but I remembered why I quit. Armour Lock is horrible, I know I could use it to my advantage but I don't want to. If it wasn't for that I would have been playing Reach MP all the time. Can't wait to have the Anniversary classic playlist with no Armour Abilities. I like the rest of them but would rather have none than having people playing with Armour Lock.

• Like 1