100 Dollars

halogod10

So after posting my previous thread with hopes for the new remake, I've done my research and realize that I must have sounded like a broken record.. A ton of posting has been done all across the interwebs wanting what I want, but I can see that 343i's outlook is that they want to stick with reach's engine for the multiplayer.

Let me just say, that as a halo 1 diehard, if anyone were to make a clone to Halo CE with only the addition of online multiplayer, and everything left the same, I would be willing to pay alot of money. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Call it 60, the price of the new game.. done. I'd pay 100 dollars. Past that it'd get questionable but I hope my point has been made.

• 4 months later...

So after posting my previous thread with hopes for the new remake, I've done my research and realize that I must have sounded like a broken record.. A ton of posting has been done all across the interwebs wanting what I want, but I can see that 343i's outlook is that they want to stick with reach's engine for the multiplayer.

Let me just say, that as a halo 1 diehard, if anyone were to make a clone to Halo CE with only the addition of online multiplayer, and everything left the same, I would be willing to pay alot of money. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Call it 60, the price of the new game.. done. I'd pay 100 dollars. Past that it'd get questionable but I hope my point has been made.

They don't have a choice here. They are not going to reinvent the wheel for a short lived MM that has only seven maps. It is a gift to the fans, period. There efforts are mainly being spent on H4 and they are trying to get to market as soon as possible without compromising the game in any way. How would you ever expect them to create a new system in such a short period of time and hit the anniversary date? I am with you in heart, I wanted the MM on the H3 engine, but soon realized that was not an option. I feel your anxiety though, big time!